Is apple only popular in America? In places like Western Europe is it common to see people only using iphones?

Is apple only popular in America? In places like Western Europe is it common to see people only using iphones?

Attached: 1445533479451.png (470x495, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviceatlas.com/blog/android-v-ios-market-share
gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share
gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/all/united-states-of-america
gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/all/europe
youtube.com/watch?v=IfMYibOtg_k
cnet.com/news/iphone-xr-topped-all-other-phones-in-the-first-half-of-2019-report-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not in Canada.

Japan/Asia

deviceatlas.com/blog/android-v-ios-market-share

apple is only popular in wealthy european countries like norway, switzerland, or the netherlands, the poorer ones use android

In France it feels like I was seeing more iPhones 5 years ago than nowadays.
Maybe it's due to the Huawei & co penetrating the market and the constant Apple price inflation (same for Samsung)

What do you think? You're looking at a hyper-capitalist market which is great at selling overpriced shit.

norway you mean?

Its popular around rich people

Aka stupidest normies

Genuine not Android user

Attached: EE64B9A5-6295-4DE9-BF44-860C2D7FF52E.png (1242x2208, 544K)

Same in Germany. Chink phones became acceptable, iPhones became more expensive

Japan. My gf is from there and she says that 80% of people use iPhones. She keeps saying that it's "the best" and generally that any apple product, also apple music and macbooks are "the best", apparently all of her normie thot friends are convinced of that as well.
She wants me to get an iPhone too, but I'll stick to android, thanks.

Good goy. Support Google.

They used to be more popular here (Belgium). Especially the 5 and 5s were really popular, the 6 and 6s also sold decently.
But iphones kept becoming more expensive and prices on older models took longer to drop. Meanwhile chinkphones became ridiculously cheap.
If apple ever wants to win back the iphone users they lost they will really need something decent and affordable. iphone 6 formfactor, no bezel, dual cameras and usb-c, €400 max.
Too bad apple still has their head way too far up their own ass.

Apple is for girls. Boys have android. Men have landline.

In England what I’ve noticed is that boomers and certain millennials will use any cheap chink shit and there’s a big Apple hate culture and when I asked why they said ‘it’s for status only’ yet interestingly they will still call video calling on Messenger and WhatsApp ‘FaceTime’. For zoomers having anything that is not an iPhone is basically like saying you have AIDS and no friends.

>Japan
>iPhone

lel

Soft Bank still has a massive foot hold there.

its very popular in the UK, you'll find gullable retards wherever you go

only niggers, chinks and whores use iPhones in yuropoor

?
Stop talking out of your ass.

Attached: Untitled.png (1461x819, 171K)

>i don't use applel i use shitdroid
what a normie

???
Apple is very popular in Canada. I would say about the same as in the US.

gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share
gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/all/united-states-of-america
gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/all/europe

it appears that muricans fucking love iPhones

iPhones are the fastest phones to be fair.

Europe includes Eastern Europe

for good reason too, 90% of zoomers communicate using facetime or imessage, being OOTL makes you seem, well, OOTL. you wont be able to communicate in imessage groupchats well and you cannot facetime period. and people arent really using houseparty or whatsapp at all

this, the low-nigger population makes iphones almost extinct there

unknown literally has more market share than linux.

Let's be honest, Apple makes the fastest phones and tablets on the market, and their laptops get up there despite thermal limitations.

An Apple laptop isn't about speed as much as it is a focused package that can do whatever you need it to do without even having to ask or search for additional things to download

if you look at individual european country data you'll see that the rich western european countries use iphones very heavily, it's the poor as shit southern and eastern european countries that don't

>cellular phones?
>no I only use a disconnected landline, my telephone is a 50s rotary I inherited from grampa gigachad

Attached: chadtalk.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

just visit here.. oh most Americans don't have passports .. Here in the UK people I know have Samsung , I have a Huawei

Attached: chinaman1.jpg (500x691, 113K)

It's obviously because Android is better but you have to be an intellectual aka poor to understand that

i live in a 3rd world country
i have ditched my apple for a oppo brand phone and never looked back, happy to get rid of that shitty iphone apple racket

Steve Jobs was a weeb and deliberately wanted Apple products to adhere to Japanese design principles, so it makes sense.

is that why iphone is elegant and tasteful while android looks like dollar store trash

Pixel 3 (not xl) looks far better than any iPhone

poorfag cope

No, it's like a 70/30 split where I live. Apple being the 30%, of course. It used to be higher for Apple around 2014/2015 tho

not that true, latvia is full of iToddlers

bump

Dude it took some time till it got to central Europe, I literally remember not knowing WTF Apple and the ithings were when they got here, but for about a decade now the disease has indeed spread, iDiots all around have them.

based, andjeets always have that inferiority complex

reminder Google's CEO is a pajeet

Apple CEO is a literal faggot lmao

>android looks like dollar store trash
If you mean hardware: tons of different companies make Android phones. If you can't find at least one that looks fine, you're full of shit.
If you mean software: some makers (notoriously Samsung) customize Android with a non-standard interface. Go check some device with pure "stock" Android and think again. Also, a cool thing about Android is that just installing an alternative launcher will override much of the interface.

Attached: DSC02570-980x651.jpg (980x651, 117K)

>elegant and tasteful
>hideous revolting notch shit

Attached: 1547384341571.jpg (1267x2102, 367K)

Mostly, yes. Outside of the USA, people don't really give a shit about iMessage, so you don't have retard bimbos looking down on everyone with green bubbles and beta orbiters hoping to impress their ladies with their blue bubbles.

>that pic
youtube.com/watch?v=IfMYibOtg_k

Attached: vitas.jpg (480x360, 10K)

It's pretty popular in India and other third-world countries.

can confirm, family went to NY (europeans ofc) every faggot with apple shit, they were shocked that Americans like Chinese products that much.

the same cant be said about laptops, because excluding Macbooks, they all look like shit

Apple only really exists in America and even then, Apple is regularly BTFO by Android phones all the time.
Iphone is like the 50th best-selling phone at this point. Pocophone sells 10x as much.

Seems like the public is finally waking up and the conditioning is being broken. I hope Xiaomi finally kills the Apple forever

>deviceatlas.com/blog/android-v-ios-market-share

At least mon pays got one thing right

>Apple only really exists in America and even then, Apple is regularly BTFO by Android phones all the time.
>Iphone is like the 50th best-selling phone at this point. Pocophone sells 10x as much.

imagine being this wrong

cnet.com/news/iphone-xr-topped-all-other-phones-in-the-first-half-of-2019-report-says/

You are fucking dumb Applel sheep and no one needs to listen to you, fuck you idiot drone

Based

Cringe

I wen to Germany and almost everyone had a Huawei .

Mmmmm Google feasts well on your data it mines. They shall now sell it for pennies.

>is apple only popular in americant
>america avarage IQ < 55

yeah it makes sense desu

Laptops are even more diverse and you'll find from bottom of the barrel shit to monsters that are better than a Macshit in every aspect.

iPhones are somewhat common where I live, but Mac and MacBooks are simply inexistent. I've seen like 2 or 3 of them in my whole life.

You are cringe for defending Apple

US applefags has sunk too much cost to move to android

have sex

No, in y country Apple is the brand more seeks. Dominican Republic, I come from there.

Attached: 1560522809694.png (600x474, 6K)

I stayed in London for a month and didn't see a single iPhone in the entire place.
I like London now. Thinking of moving there.

they're all in Kent and Essex.

>Thinking of moving there.
Please do. Soon.

Hungarian here, it is at the end of civilized europe - start of tribal balcanic europe.
Worked at a telco for the last 5 years.
Here the pattern is:
You see a bootload of iphones from middle class and higher people, but their popularity seems to shrink as people get more-and-more fed up with apple's shitty pricing. Poorer people use 2nd hand iPhones very
Macbooks, Imacs:
In regional big cities, you see very few, nearly 2-3 percent of laptops or desktops being an apple product. Even in IT. Szeged is maybe an exception where it goes over 5-6%, as it is a University city with a huge number of students from abroad and there is a relatively big number of IT companies there
Budapest as the capital is completely anotehr balloark. There you see maybe over 10% of computers being macbook or imac varieties

Depends on where you are. Tokyo you see apple, samshit and Sony everywhere but if you work in a smaller city like Nagoya chink shit becomes way more common, with the only iPhones being second hand, since it used to be that nips would rather buy second, third or fourth hand big name shit than new no name shit. This isn't holding on as much with phones dice they get too slow, unlike clothes or other shit where it still happens.

>fagPhone
>wealth

Attached: iPoverty.jpg (876x758, 267K)

I live in london and iphones are everywhere. my company only issues iphones and when I asked for an android I was told not only do they not offer android, but I was the first person to ever ask in years. BCG.

Wrong, every normie and their cousin wants a iphone here in portugal

Non-whites love iPhones for some reason.

Pó caralho maninho, temos imensa gente que sabe ler specs. Samsung e ultimamente xiaomi reinam o mercado cá.

english or gtfo

Yes it is you retarded zoomer, it's like a fruity plague

Attached: Boom Zoom.jpg (443x455, 46K)

US/Canada/Commonwealth/South America/Japan/Korea/Africa

also all of the rich european countries

Same in Italy
Pretty much only poor people buy iPhone in the year of the lord 2019 ironically enough

>Pretty much only poor people buy iPhone
poor people who need to conform to the social status

source: I'm italian as well

Most europoors btfo

I thought this was a Brazil only thing. Literally only daddy spoiled thots and poorfags have iPhones nowadays. Some rich people have too, but most of them in my experience don't give a fuck about phones and are still using something like a 5s or some mid-range Android phone like a Moto G.

In Italy you can recognize a thot instantly for three things:

- the way they dress and act with the convinction they're some sort of VIP or something
- their 3 miles long nails
- their white (or gold) iphone that they can't use properly because of the 3 miles long nails

>poorfag neet cope

dell xps comes to mind
>moto x 2015
man that takes me back
i had the 2013 and the 2015. moto maker was the coolest thing ever, im still disappointed it never caught on. i had a dark wood back, it was great (and it got a lot of attention)

Czech republic is full of iToddlers too

in peru it's just high class teenagers who use iphones

German here:
For us it’s a bit more complicated. If you look at every demographic you can have various results, though this whole list will be extremely subjective and basing phone preference on cultural circumstances is ridiculous, mostly at least.
>thots and fuckboys
iPhones all the way, anything else won’t give you pussy or chad won’t notice you in your booty shorts
>university students
While this could be its own domain in and by itself the typical university student has accepted phone diversity more than anyone else so far and chink stuff is generally accepted if not welcome because we’re all poor as fuck and it’s nice to get a good bang for your buck.
That or you’ll see a shit ton of 3 year old iPhones with cracked screens which where probably passed down from their boomer parents which brings me to the next group
>boomers
Now this has to be divided into 2 groups again.
>Middle to upper-middle class and rich folks
Again iPhone all the way, anything else would lead to unnecessary discussions with other boomer friends (side note: a small minority actually uses Samsung because they feel like they’re a tad smarter than the rest for not “buying into the hype” ironic heh)
>lower middle class to poor people
Use whatever Samsung device was cheapest at Media Markt and if they can’t even afford that it’s the cheapest Huaweishit

I’ve noticed that both in Vancouver (probably doesn’t speak for the whole of Canada) and on the West Coast of the US iPhones are still dominating the market.
While I’ve got nothing bad to say about iPhones I’d like more phone diversity among all people as a whole because the more brands and successful models the more innovations we’ll get eventually

Makes sense, the Japanese keyboard on iOS is vastly superior to any third party shit on Android.

America has lots of people with a large income, but also a lot more poor people. Also americans are the most obsessed with status symbols

I know a lot of Japanese people (used to work for a Japanese company) and iPhones absolutely dominate among them, even with people from smaller cities like Nara. I think the only Japanese Android user I know is one dude who's a rare example of a Japanese PC gamer neckbeard. (Literally too, only Japanese dude I've ever encountered who can grow a full-coverage thick beard.)

>Also americans are the most obsessed with status symbols
No way, we're pretty bad but nothing close to nouveau riche chinks, arabs, or slavs.

World-wide Samsung sells about 3X the phones Apple does.
Apple makes 3X as much profit per phone than Samsung does. Between them Apple and Samsung take almost all the profit in the phone market. Every other brand is simply buying marketshare. That's why Microsoft gave up.

I see a good mix but the notech 30+ are almost always iphone users. iPhones are just better than android with qol features like a bigger back space button and a much more responsive screen that normies notice but can't explain.

my wife is Japanese and most Japanese seems to be using iPhones, and it's the same in Korea.

I haven't been to China or SEA countries but I'd assume it's similar.

lolwut. It's wildly popular here. Half of the people I see have iPhones.

>anjeet cope

keep lying to yourself kid