What did terry's corpse mean by this?

What did terry's corpse mean by this?

Attached: Capture.png (593x172, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4W9QJcx5nsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_A._Davis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it means a relative who abandoned terry and left him to rot has now claimed control of his account

thanks twitter

It obviously means Terry is alive and well. I'd like to note there's NEVER been ANY kind of evidence of his death, he just disappeared and random anons concluded he must be dead.
It's just if not more likely he's just locked up in some mental care institution.

youtube.com/watch?v=4W9QJcx5nsw

he's trying to tell us about epstein

-E HAS NO STYLE

>inb4 he's been locked up on Epstein's pedo island because he was mentally a child and they found that attractive

>there's NEVER been ANY kind of evidence of his death
Except the news, and the obituary

they needed terry to keeping coding an OS that didn't have backdoors for every single government ever

h

hacked?

hentai

My guy he was hit by a god damn train. He became more concious near the end of his life. Maybe it was an accident, suicide? Who knows? But Jesus Christ, let Terry rest in peace.

Attached: terry1.jpg (468x589, 226K)

>News
>Obituary

Links? It's all well and good saying that but why would I believe you? What if some user just told you the same and you're parroting it?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-08 Terry A Davis on Twitter h Twitter.png (598x112, 12K)

Why the fuck is Terry in the Wired? I thought that only existed in anime.

You can pull up a record of his death from official death records, genius. If you can't figure out how to do it for free or you can't find enough detail to calm your delusions, hire a private investigator and you'll get a stack of documents.
>It's just if not more likely he's just locked up in some mental care institution.
You probably should be locked up in some mental care institution because clearly you're special.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_A._Davis

>You can pull up a record of his death from official death records
You can try but they don't exist. There's no death certificate or SSDI index entry.

According to the paperwork, Terry is 100% alive.

something something glow in the dark

I don't have the link, but i've seen them too. It was a tiny local newspaper in his area that published the story about him being hit by a train. Not sure but I think they also mentioned he had an 'internet following' or something to that effect.

Nice sources in there, how is all that bullshit even up with Wikipedia's sourcing policies?

It was a newspaper article made from an Internet article. No primary source, just rumors.

ne, rain...

it was suicide bro, here's the video of the event

Attached: terryDeath.webm (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Not dead you retard nigger gorillas. The Dalles Chronicle is NOT a source and never will be.

@72651614
Burden of proof is on you faggots claiming he's dead.

Attached: Wigger.png (607x505, 201K)

Is there a name for what's wrong with you?