Broke in 6 months

>broke in 6 months
>software has always been buggy as hell

Anyone want to recommend me a mouse that isn't Logitech?

Attached: 51e0bhSRomL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/Repair-mouse-with-double-click-problem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you break a mouse it's you that sucks

I've had a g502 since 2014. I only decommissioned it last month because I wanted a wireless mouse. It still works. Stop breaking stuff like a tard.

Logitech wheel sensors are fucking trash theses days

How is that, Einstein? The fucking thing double clicks when I single click and sometimes single clicks aren't registered at all. It's broken as fuck.

No, for the last couple years Logitech and apparently a large number of other manufacturers have been using cheaper Chinese switches in their mice that break almost immediately due to overwhelmingly shitty quality.
The only ways around it are to buy older models that weren't constructed with garbage components or to crack open a newer model and replace the switches with better ones yourself.

Roccat Kone Optical.

just get a G900

and thats why you dont listen to all the logishit shills on Jow Forums. theyre either bots or jannies who do it for free

Oh is that all? My mouse did that too. If you're lucky you might be able to disassemble it all the way and pop the top off the switch itself to reveal the copper spring (if it's the same type as mine it's a rectangular plate that clicks when you push it). Just bend the spring a bit to give it better contact pressure and you'll be good.

is me. Same shit happened on the Kone but I was able to fix it. Now I've had it for two years and it's going strong.

Maybe stop buying shit that look like transformers

Uninstall the driver in Device manager and restart.

You should be able to get it fixed via warranty
Mines still going strong after 2 years, it's a great mouse imo.

God tier choice coming through.

Attached: intellimouse.jpg (640x480, 14K)

instructables.com/id/Repair-mouse-with-double-click-problem/

me again.

This is BASICALLY what I did to fix it. Given the fact that there are, upon searching, about eight thousand videos and guides on how to do this on different mice, I'm going to say is right.

Attached: 1565018229547.jpg (1749x2145, 1.07M)

But also add Model O to second tier

>crayola optical water mouse being anything besides SS tier
shit taste

> install software
> set it up how i want it
> save settings on mouse
> remove software
don't have any issues with it.

No. My G102 started doubleclicking after four months.

Mine's been fine for a coupla years. The software definitely isn't great tho.

Attached: f95938608.gif (500x374, 500K)

I've had decent luck with Roccats on the cheap.

Bullshit, Logitech mouses are cheap trash nowadays. Just get a cheap Steelseries mouse without all the gaymer lights.

anyone have recommendations for a mouse with high quality switches and internals? I bought a logitech daedalus and a g102 which both started triple clicking after about 3 years.

ideally something with no cheap chinese internals

m8, seriously, do thisthis shit's a common issue. Unless you make over $60/hr, it's more worth your time to fix it. And that's including the price of new mouse feet.

I have bought this mouse early 2019, no problem so far.
It works fine

I'm back to a razer deathadder after my g305 started double clicking. I overall had more trouble with logitech mice than razer mice. Razer mice have better quality, the reputation of them being cheap ricer trash is unjustified, at least for their mice.

Part of why people like Logitech is the support. OP can easily RMA his mouse.

Steelseries drives suck though.

My Rival mouse scroll click started to not register at all.

But everything turned to normal when I removed Steelseries Engine.

I was almost going to get myself a new mouse.

>installing mouse drivers
Mine works out of the box. You don't need to install their bloatware.

>clearly your fault
>software works fine, you have incompatibility or other issues that result from your fault

Dream Machines

I've had this mouse for years and never had an issue, if you got a lemon warranty it. Don't shit on a good mouse.

Are wireless mouses really equivalent to wired nowadays?

yes but some mice come with light weight cables now that make wireless meme mice irreverent

this is bait

I've been using a $15 zelotes mouse for years and had no issues except sometimes resetting mouse sensitivity after being on for a while.

James Donkey meme mices
Whatever comes up the cheapest by searching for a good sensor on ebay (PMW3360/3389)
CoolerMaster MM520/530/710
Nixeus Revel
DM1 FPS
Glorious Model O

Guess I have to explain myself, g502 user.
Yet to find a better mouse.

>broke in 6 months

what "broke" ? the only thing that can brake in mouse is buttons, which are replaceable