Help

>5 yo sibling addicted to tablets and mobile games
>it's impairing his learning and social skills
>became lazy and entitled
>dumb boomer parents aren't stepping in, despite starting to be bothered by it as well
>they're the kind of parents that ruin kids by spoiling them with no restraints
i had enough, how do i break this piece of shit without leaving any visible damage? aslong as it's irreparable there's a good chance the boomer parents won't get a replacement.

tl;dr how do i brick a tablet without without making it look like smashed tin can

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-204718_Gallery.jpg (2340x1080, 1002K)

Flash it with an incompatible ROM or something.

give it back, Norman

put it inside your asshole

short circuit it

wouldn't that leave burn marks or something

>5 yo sibling
wtf are you 8 or are your parents retarded

their combined iq would be in the double digits

put it in water

disable the touchscreen somehow, reboot and voilla.

block the MAC adress at the router level

>disable the touchpad
i like this idea, how though

probably in settings or its a developer command

sounds like something they could fix at some phone store, won't do. need to brick the thing

Enable Dev option, then set animation scale, transaction, and duration to 10x. This won't brick the tablet, but it will be excruciating slow.

I'll try these, might post an update later

just delete the system partition

This is good. I’d personally set a passcode on it. When asked about it, it’s fairly easy to lie about, particularly to the technically impaired. Just say your little brother accidentally put a code on it. Bonus points if it’s facial recognition or something. Make sure to use a friends face, but it seems more legit if the facial recognition is broke, too.

They'll just buy them a new one

wait for the fucker to go to sleep
grab his device
install a rat (wide range of em available for android)
while he is using it randomly flash creepypasta or scp stuff, gore of his favourite videogame characters, anything works here really

at the router level you fucking monkey. Sounds like you're the one with the attention problem

Just open it and cut a random PCB trace.

fuck off OP, give it back to him retard and just don't make him overuse it

first time on this board don't fucking bully me
would be mean i don't wanna scare him
nah they had enough of his shit but they're just not stepping in, they have Stockholm syndrome or something

no bitch I'm not letting him turn into a sperg

/thread

Looks like he's already in bad company then autist. autistic helicopter parenting faggot zoomer.

>boomer parents
>5 year old child
Yeah, no.

Besides, OP, you dumbfuck, if this was real, you missed the easiest solution: just take the thing, and put it up on a high shelf.

>first time on this board
>brother is 5 years old
You're definitely a kid. Nothing wrong with that, we all posted here before we turned 18 but you shouldn't make it so obvious.

I just wire a charging cable directly into a 120v cable.
It'll leave some burn marks, but they just wipe off. I do this alot when people return devices locked to a google account, so we can get full return credit from samsung.

Download India Browser 2020 and let it install whatever.

hey Jow Forums how do I disobey my parents and be an annoying faggot and waste their money? Thanks in advance.

Nuke the flash.

only if you're doing it wrong.

>letting a 5 y-o spend his time on a phone/tablet/console

mind your business dipshit. you'll get beat by your parents anyway

The easiest solution is just to hide it and pretend he "lost" it like said.
Or, if you're so inclined, crack it open and disconnect the battery

>First time on board pls dont bully ;-;
Leave newfag
>would be mean dont wanna scare him
I see you're 12, or 13 at the most. Actually kill yourself

It's plausible that OP isn't larping. I'm 20 and my youngest sibling is 2. Fucking kill me

Get off Jow Forums child.

Also do you want a commie in the family, because children who don't feel they own things are more likely to be commies.

Proper ethics start in childhood SO DONT FUCK WITH CHILDRENS SHIT UNLESS YOU WANT COMMIES

Overheat the battery while it's working. Literally. Blast that shit with a hair dryer for 30 minutes or let it sit in a pan with aluminium foil at 100-150*C for an hour or two. Do this several times. You won't destroy it with these temperatures but consistently lower its maximum charge.
Less than half of soldering temperatures, so no worries. Batteries are made to resist soldering temperatures.

based

Then don't let him turn into one, destryoing shit isn't the answer retard, bad parenting = bad outcome

they will just buy another.
you cannot win this battle.
society has failed your sibling.
within a year or two he will have a cellphone ontop of this.

Stupid technochud

Damn, even more reasons for OP to save the entitled kid.

Wouldn't the shit just shut down?

Now this is the Jow Forums way.

He's related to you, so there's a good chance that he's already one.

tfw 50 year olds are fucking and having multiple kids

Oh and if you can open it up, loosen the USB port. Either stick a screwdriver between the bord and the board and twist for a few minutes (make sure the pins are disconnected and only make contact when the port is bent in the opposite direction). Or you could use a screwdriver to bend/cover the holes USB cables latch onto. That will make it infuriating but still possible to charge the device.
>shut down
No, batteries can withstand up to 100*C consistently. Even if it shuts down, it's no problem. It will work normally after cooldown, just with less charge.

Do you want it broken, or do you want to keep it for yourself afterwards? If not, just put it underwater for a while while a youtube video is pulled up or something. And if it still works then do it again.

Or, for more fun, take the charger, cut off the USB type A ending, strip the black and red wires so the copper is exposed. Also cut the cord off a lamp or something like that (don't cut off the end that plugs into the wall), strip the wires so the copper is exposed, tie/twist one wire from the lamp cord to one wire of the USB cord, and tie/twist the other wire from the lamp cord to the other wire of the USB cord. Plug the lamp cord into a wall socket.
Pic related is what you want the USB cord to look like on the USB type A end

Attached: 2019-09-08 14.21.24.jpg (982x768, 303K)

botched firmware update, usb killer o just get a super fucking strong magnet

Attached: 1563946036928.jpg (750x745, 60K)

flash wrong kernel