How are they still in business?

How are they still in business?

Attached: xperia.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phonearena.com/phones/size/Sony-Xperia-5,Samsung-Galaxy-S10e,Sony-Xperia-XZ1-Compact/phones/11236,11114,10650
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They make a shitload of different products

That didn't help Vaio now did it? Who actually buys an xperia phone?

I bought one, would gladly buy another one.
Their design trends don't blindly copy the competition and have no terrible phones because their products start at the midrange and up.

I used to be like you (had two Xperia phones back to back) but I've since wised up to their planned obsolence. Just a little after the warranty expires, say a month or two, you'll see the Xperia help forums flooded with messages about some component failing. Sony has planned obsolence figured out down to a very accurate science. Now obvious it won't affect every device in a given line, but statistically the number is significant.

Dude, my Z3 is still alive.
And my mom's Z4 Tablet is still alive and well
And I have friends online with Xperia XZs and haven't had any real issues either.

I think most people who get Xperia phones are retarded street-shitters who like the look of them, and man handle the fuck out of them with their shitty hands, so they break, or are Persians obsessed with the Sony brand, who once again, use them to beat their 4 wives and drop them everytime they get out of their 3-times repossessed Mercedes/BMW so they fucking break all the time.

I've never seen anyone whose a non-mongoloid have issues with Xperia devices outside of typical mobile phone problems (Old, so battery cells are dying, screens cracking, components going out from constant use, etc)

Most phones use Sony cameras

At least they won't abandon the jack

Japan, and consumers with taste

>Their design trends don't blindly copy the competition
yes they do. but from 3 years ago.

NEW COMPACT WHEN YOU FUCKING GOOKS.

Lmao

My main problem with them is terrible camera software

have you niggers even seen the xperia 1?

Yeah, I thought sony would know better, if not for jack I would consider buying it.

>Who actually buys an xperia phone?
People with nostalgia for Sony Ericsson. Same reason current Nokia phones exist.

xperia 5 is the new compact

Good question. How do they expect to make more money when their shit just works till the end of time?
I mean, I would gladly buy another one when mine breaks, though I'm starting to doubt that will ever happen.

They could make more money if they didn't put off people with their retarded prices

*saves your company*

Attached: fgo.jpg (1000x596, 179K)

>xperia 5
>compact
phonearena.com/phones/size/Sony-Xperia-5,Samsung-Galaxy-S10e,Sony-Xperia-XZ1-Compact/phones/11236,11114,10650

Because the XZ series is actually excellent?

Attached: 1553588247970.jpg (900x865, 190K)

because people buy their products

I have an Xperia X Compact. It's been pretty great. They're the only phone manufacturer, so far as I'm aware, that are currently making a relatively small phone. (Apple are supposedly going to come out with the iPhone SE again, soon.) The only serious downside is that there's no known way of flashing it to something like Lineage OS, so I'm some way behind the current patches of Android.

I just took a look at some of their phones and they're really not that bad. For the price it's extremely enticing.