I dont want to work

i dont want to work

Attached: images.jpg (309x163, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUT4XrD2N8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WAGIE WAGIE GET BACK IN YOUR CAGIE!!!

Then make enough money in the next

Become someone's live-in meido and throw yourself at thirsty non-neets on /soc/ or Jow Forums, you'll get at least one who wants you give you free room and board in exchange for you being their personal onahole.

Haha it's funnier because you spam this in every thread lollllll. Look at this quirky humor fellow robots hahaha

Work is voluntary slavery.

Attached: images(6).jpg (277x182, 17K)

I DON'T WANT TO RETIRE WHEN I'M OLD
FUCK YOU BOOMER
I WANT TO RETIRE NOW
NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Most to a first world country and become a neet.

Or try to make moneys with your interests, it won't feel like work as much.

he who does not work neither shall he eat

Where is the voluntary bit? In a shithole like Burgerstan you can at best choose your master.

Don't forget "Arbeit macht frei", bootlicker-bro.

being a NEET is neat!

Attached: szmk.jpg (1039x1890, 955K)

Stop whining it's unproductive and makes you no money.

Grow up kiddie /v/tards

Every living creature has a job to do to survive.
Except parasites.

I quit my job to be a musician because my wife has a fulltime job and we have money saved up for a couple months. Why don't other

But it does. It is your own internal slavery that prevents you from your true desires which can surprisingly be very different from sitting on your ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUT4XrD2N8o

Because most

it's disguised as voluntary but it's actually involuntary because you need it to survive

You're not really your master even then you're a slave to financial institutions and central banking user.

okay by that logic mark zuckerberg is still a slave

Live comfortably until you can't anymore then kill yourself. That's what I'm planning to do.

To an extent he is retard

You do know there isn't 1 big bad boogeyman that benefits from central banking right? It's a system of banks that all benefit hundreds of banks with millions of shareholders.

>i dont want to work
Is there anyone that wants? Aside from a small % of people everyone just works to survive, not because they want/like it.

You can just lay down and die, free choice mai friend

you don't need to survive :^)

>tfw make 45k/yr sitting at a desk watching YouTube for 90% of my workday
IT is comfy when your stuff works

Not really, you can move to a third world country and live on very little.
You need a job to "survive" with modern luxuries like your gaming pc, that's all.