Why is Apploo so shit at software?

Why is Apploo so shit at software?

Attached: 1546091604267.png (1129x985, 1012K)

They suck at hardware too so I don't see why it's suprising.

Google sucks at Hardware, Apple sucks at Software

the shit google publishes as potential malware is a joke half the time. I can't believe anyone takes them seriously, like that windows thing from last month.

Attached: 1537157860214.png (828x1418, 166K)

imagine the smell

Probably dysfunctional management and priorities are warped.

But yes, apple did release a a lot of really wtf tier software bugs that have undermined macOS and iOS security and its pretty sad.

but muh os is optimized for the hardware

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1561024944126.gif (500x491, 376K)

Apple's Ax processors are 2 generations ahead of anything any other ARM designer has to offer. And their custom stylus digitizer is top notch, probably only inferior to wacom EMR which is patented up and down. And in general they do a good job putting together a nice package for iphones and ipads Compared to that pixels and the Slate are total garbage and I don't recommend anyone use them

based

Who do you think you're fooling street shitter?

Attached: 1560203583769.png (1280x720, 352K)

Indian Developers

They are lead by their fucking marketing department and those bean counters have three basic rules:
1. Lower costs by hiring few and cheap developers
2. Increase sales by marketing hype
3. Hide terrible software quality between pretty interfaces and massively disadvantaged third party apps.

Apple is way better than Google at software. Goolag cope.

t. iJeet

baste

specint benchmarks speak for themselves.

Attached: 1567007954486.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Actually swift is pretty good. Chris latte is a legend

bass

this but unironically

based

b

blast

baste

baste

I agree with google, but the fact that 99% of their sòydev employees use fagbooks with fagOS invalidates anything they say about fapple software.

>are 2 generations ahead
>meanwhile it has three times less private cache in order to make the cpu faster that it has no choice but to close all of the apps every 5 mins