You guys will argue about anything

Attached: 1863xk84tlu9yjpg.jpg (636x358, 19K)

both are shit. projectors are #1.

>not using a 1-bit phosphorous crt
enjoy your eyestrain

VR headset

Nice, green or amber tho?

32 inch monitor with custom blues turned down 15%

Monitor. TVs nowadays are botnet.

>monitor or television
>or
>not and
t. choicelets

Attached: t choiclets.jpg (3384x1908, 1.71M)

Amber is best color

Fucking based, it sure is!

>implying that shitty monitor on the left qualifies as a tv

Oh no icky

Just don't ever give them network access. I have a Samsung TV. It's never been online, I set it to "PC mode" to get rid of lag and frame interpolation bullshit, it just functions like a very large 4k monitor.

Where is "PC mode" in the menu? Tried finding it without luck.

It did back when we got it

>having your power strip on the next right next to your keyboard
>especially on that card table of a desk
fucking why

So I can easily turn it off when I leave the house. Saves electricity.

To be honest every TV, even if they're the same manufacturer but from different years, has a different goddamn shitty menu with different terms and mind-bogglingly bad organizational hierarchies. So you should look up your model online, look up things like PC mode, (which should removing frame interpolation, minimize input lag, and removing overscan if your TV still has it). But once you fix that bullshit, it will function like a regular monitor.

Seems I probably already had it. Rtings said something about changing the input icon, but that already says PC.

>use TV as a monitor
>text looks like shit

OK, just remember to make sure that input:PC isn't just your TV using hdmi/dvi/displayport/however your pc is hooked up to your screen, because that is generally unrelated to "PC mode"

I use a TV as my primary monitor with a 4:3 monitor next to it. It'll stay that way until I can afford to replace the TV with a nice comfy 16:10 24"

43" monitor connected to an A/V receiver.

I'm comfy with my tv setup

Attached: 20190617_204629.jpg (3374x1640, 702K)

It's nice to have all this space

Attached: 20190617_204725.jpg (3374x1640, 405K)

who the fuck uses a TV for a computer? enjoy your shitty quality

Explain thoroughly what you mean by "shitty quality". We'll wait.

Are you blind? It's so dark, how do you see?

Does it have a "game mode"?

That's easy to find, yes.

Television if you're using that one display for everything (both as an external monitor up close and for consuming media from a distance, or if you have a Nintendo Switch).
Monitor for exclusive usage as a monitor.

Don't listen to these fags, that's a nice comfy setup you have there.

girl sized desk

I don't like reading text off of monitors. I prefer a ~47-49'' TV as a monitor/primary display. You usually have to run custom text scaling which some applications don't like. At 4k you're limited to 60hz over HDMI which also sucks.

wew

Is this a joke?
fpwp

i'm on a 32" TV but it's only because my actual monitor broke some 4 years ago or something and i haven't been arsed getting a new one

TV.

Attached: 1567705706009.png (500x589, 142K)

Tell would be shit because of refresh rate.

It's not several years ago, grandpa.