Ungoogled-chromium

>ungoogled-chromium
>3 open tabs
defend this

Attached: 1566681931929.png (462x355, 38K)

>ungoogled-chromium
>Windows
you first

stop downloading meme shit recommended by autists. iron, ungoogled chromium, pale moon, NONE of them are usable because theres no up to date binary with automatic updates. the only usable alternative right now maintained by professionals are waterfox and brave.

how many extensions?

Attached: 1548830669399.png (1311x551, 100K)

>all those extensions

Attached: mhm.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>needs web store in order to update
>pdf viewer and crypto built-in
>rest are bare minimum utility
???

half of those can be replaced by uMatrix.

>iron
spyware
>pale moon
Furry shit
Ungoogled Chromium is fine.
>automatic updates
Oh you mean what my system image manager does for me?
>brave
Okay shill, you can go away now.

I dont use a browser because its "Furry Shit", awesome!

Fuck off Moonchild, you can't just make your slogan "Your browser, your way" and then ban specific extensions because they don't align with your own personal beliefs.

Firefox open, 7 tabs, 11 processes, 1030MB.

What the fuck happened to browsers in the last ten years? Is telnet the only sane option?

kek it depends on the tabs and what's running in them

a browser tab is essentially a virtual machine instance these days, running js, other shit cross compiled to js, and possibly webasm now

see
what's running in your tabs? you have no idea

Nice

>the only usable alternative right now maintained by professionals are waterfox and brave.
What about KDE's Falkon?

icecat is currently the only good browser

One reddit *gasp* and others are Jow Forums.

I'd fucking nuke js clientside if certain websites didn't rely on ajax to save a fucking centesimal of a second of loading time.

no I mean, while you know the site you navigated to or whatever, you don't know what's running there, could be anything

one single tab could exhaust your ram and cpu completely, that's my point, the number of tabs is irrelevant, it's what code they run that matters

>defend this
It's a modern browser. Even if it's ungoogled it's still full of pajeet nigger code. Just use surf if you want a browser that isn't filled with dumb nigger bullshit.

Just use Iridium

iridium --enable-unveil &

> violentmonkey

it's called nigger you faggot and thats what you are OP

Because Chrome for some fucking reason makes all the extensions their own processes (to "prevent crashes" or whatever the fuck). It's dumb. Sandboxing is fine, but not when you're putting the goddamn extensions in their own box when your main process (the browser itself) should be sandboxing.

are any of those incognito mode? as well as each-extension-taking-a-process, incognito uses 2 processes per extension

>tab freezes
>takes down all of Chrome anyway

It would be great if the process separation actually fucking worked

>software is single threaded
>people complain that the software doesn't make use of their many core CPUs
>software spawns multiple threads and/or processes whenever parallelization is possible
>people complain that there are too many threads and processes
Uninstall your shit tier extensions and stop whining faggot, fuck off