Noisy

>noisy
>have to order something every so often
>uncomfortable chairs
>have to bring everything with you when you go to the bathroom so it doesn't get stolen
>have to wear clothes
Why would anybody want to work/study in a coffee shop instead of at home?

Attached: filename-3854794039-ae1ca853ed.jpg (550x365, 39K)

It's easier to put your brain into productive mode when you're outside in a more work-like environment. Stuff like wearing clothes and acting in a certain way in public can absolutely help you.

State ONE (1) way wearing clothing helps productivity.

i do my best work with my dick in one hand and a beer in another

It keeps your body warm and protected from the environment's harsh conditions and therefore homeostasis is easier to achieve.

>>have to wear clothes
a--anone u///m///u

Attached: foogey foogey foogey.png (631x1112, 461K)

Absorbs sweat and disperses pressure, making it possible to sit in a chair.

Your brain jumps into the loop of "work clothes = work". It's all basic ass psychology you can guess by thinking about it for a few seconds, or feel free to google it.

Obviously it's not a hard rule but a general thing.

There is some truth in it. When have to learn for an exam or something i am much more productive at my universities library or some other open Rooms. When i try to learn at home i spend most of the time shitposting or doing other useless stuff.

programming socks!

homo what, you goddamn fag?

Cant jerk off at Starbucks so I'm forced to work.

I worked remotely for a year and saved a TON of money on airbnbs by getting shitty sleep-shack rooms then just working from starbucks.

If you have a nice chair & desk at home then its not really worth it, but if you DONT then its a godsend

>Cant jerk off at Starbucks
how do you know if youve never tried

So why a coffee shop vs a library, which will be quiet, less busy, less pressure to buy stuff, etc

You can still fuck around in a library. In a coffee shop everyone is watching you anyways, so you might as well pretend to be productive and as a result become productive.

you can fuck around anywhere, user

Less time spent jacking off.

>>have to bring everything with you when you go to the bathroom so it doesn't get stolen
What shithole do you live in?

How else would the hipster faggots show off?

It's just nice to be around people. That's it. It doesn't go further than that. Doesn't need to be more complicated than that.
Some prefer being around people, even if I'm not interacting with them, as opposed to being alone in their houses 24/7.
Also, freeloading off wifi.

You lack conviction.

Attached: 1539243694506.jpg (1200x675, 468K)