He would've Prevented the Space Failure

Attached: download.jpg (474x525, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandrayaan-2#Reactions
youtube.com/watch?v=Abe3cXVVkKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course, sir. Mr. Nagoor Babu is certified real-time expert.

Probably would've java.lang.OutOfMemoryExceptioned into the sun desu

"did you try turning the navigation off and back on?"

The weapon of Java space exploration, Mr. Nagoor Babu.
Beating the rockets into doing the needful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandrayaan-2#Reactions
>Chandrayaan-2 is the first mission led by two women: Muthaya Vanitha, the project director, and Ritu Karidhal, the mission director.
they fucked up so badly.
why not select sir mr nagoor who has experience leading lakhs upon lakhs of indians?
he is ICON OF JAVA, right hand of mr sir DURGA, and his RIGHT HAND WEAPON?
certainly sir nagoor would succeed in creating india's first designated shitting satellite. very sad days come.

He would have done the needful. Next time they better call the weapon of CORE JAVA, the one and only Durga Sir.

>manual landing protocol initiation with a 5+ second lag each way
they need autonomous landing software obviously, you can't manually control that shit

india is super op sir
chandryaan - 2 built wit DURGASOFT java expert only

Attached: COPYRIGHT2019-WWW-DURGASOFT.COM.jpg (954x717, 247K)

some Jow Forumstard has to take his class or find video of one

i want to feel the air as I'm packed in a hall with over 1000 pajeets all on our laptops learning to code with sri babu raja

When will we get MR BABUS PAINT SHOP LESSON?

They never have any computers in those classes. Not a single one. Even the trainer just writes on a whiteboard.

Mr N. Durga Prasad ( M.Tech), PostGraduate from Andhra University and then started working as Software Engineer from IBM.

After few years of working found that there is a BIG GAP between what Corporates want and what candidate’s posses.

After seeing this situation, Immediately he quit the Job and conducted a research across institutions, industry and students, for 8 months and realised students are gems, but lack of innovative things they failed, So he started “DURGA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS” for very less price in the market and to enhance the quality of people in to Corporate field by giving best knowledge to students via teaching and skill development.

After years of struggle, he was succeeded in that and giving Knowledge as well as innovative thoughts to enter in corporate field for lakhs of students in a span of 8 years and Now his dreams come true that his students enters in to the corners of whole world and became INDIA’S NO #1 in SOFTWARE TRAINING INDUSTRY as DURGASOFT.

Attached: mr durga.jpg (191x263, 4K)

>5 second lag each way
The moon isn't that far away, one way trip is only about a second a half.

That means the class is either very very good , or the people are just very very poor.

I remember most of my uni CS courses were only on pen and paper in the 2000-2008.

Meant to reply to

>1000 sweaty pajeets crammed into one room with no air conditioning

Attached: 1452907032619.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Imagine the smell...

Attached: Java nest.jpg (1191x576, 184K)

implying regular CS students smell better than 1000 sweaty pajeets

Toilet users: zero.

Attached: Infestation.jpg (1168x592, 141K)

Imagine them being able to take your job after a short bootcamp in the coder factory.

Acshuly, you don't have to imagine ...

only nasa certified engineer with over 1100 students per classroom

Attached: durgasoftgt0v.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

zero fans in that video
zero open windows
1100 poos in one sealed chamber.
all scribbling notes simultaneously as the weapon himself utilizes a giant projector.

Where can I learn ADV.PYTHON unironically?
Even reading people's code is questionable because it's Python, you have no idea if it's advanced or not.

Self inflicted gassing.

>C Language
holy shit based weapon of durgasoft

unironically durgasoft
(I dont actually know sorry sir)

>gotta learn java to be able to code enough to earn your first laptop

Real time outsourcing.

Attached: durga.png (1196x662, 512K)

>lakhs of students
a lakh is 100,000 in india, i bet he's almost at a lakh lakh

yes at the speed of light

but they aren't using direct optical comms with the lunar lander, it's going through relays and being transformed and modulated all of which takes time

The man is no joke
Jow Forums will never have a cool office like this

Attached: 201712131225241.jpg (320x240, 37K)

you are like a little baby
watch this

Attached: designated_engineering_street.jpg (3024x3460, 1.64M)

D E V O P S
E
V
O
P
S

I wouldn't hire an Indian programmer if THEY paid ME.

Their business culture is very different to that of the West. Now, that's not immediately bad. Japan's business culture is also very different to the West. But India's differences are not just different, they are worse. Their is a culture of lying, deceit, outright fraud, and covering up mistakes to make a quick buck instead of constantly improving processes and practices. It leads to very bad outputs and covering up mistakes makes tracking down failures very difficult, harming the entire work flow.

All the racist shit is irrelevant. You retards should criticize them based on their real failures instead of Jow Forums level analysis which is basically BROWN PEOPLE DUMB LOLOLOL

Attached: 1562740436627.jpg (1080x1349, 51K)

Mr. Nagoor Babu and Durga sir is the ultimate combo team. The save the space ship on the moon.

air conditioning only makes the smell gets worst

So this is what the dystopian cyberpunk future will actually look like..

devops just means you know basic unix and networking as well as 'coding'

it's the gayest term because until fairly recently everybody who did c.sci would know all of these things already

it's degenerate, a similar disease has infected the field of architecture, there are architectural "designers" who call themselves architects who have no engineering background but busy themselves with planning 'interior spaces' and making plant arrangements.

Even FLR could do math.

lel. sad to see pajeets suffer from the vocational training scamfest.

Just wait until they become team leaders and insist on only hiring relatives and fellow pajeets from the same language and caste.

"lying, deceit, and fraud"? Pft, that's what every culture accuses of every other culture not occupying a special place in their cultural landscape. Next time try playing off the toxic Indian caste system and their obsequiousness to superiors and their condescending treatment of anyone lower ranked.

ibm hires scads of durga certified coders, they have a third of a million employees in india working for $3 a day

that pays for only like 50 us developers a year, it's essentially a minor league feeder program to get the brain to drain to rochester, the rest take calls and talk people into software and coding solutions

>obsequiousness to superiors
This leads to fraud. They tell their superiors they are able to do a task, and pretend to do it, and fail, and everything in the project suffers. Meanwhile, they scam everyone lower than them because they are not worth consideration anyway.

The caste system is of course a big part of this. They are a rigidly classist society that is horrifyingly elitist, not to mention sexist. Indian people are the absolute worst to work with.

>TFW Pajeet has a few beers and goes off on a racist rant about Punjabis flooding the market and destroying decent paying jobs that pajeet used to do

yes pajeet, yes.

Exactly nagoor babu sir would have seeing the metrics and programming the Java in the craft in real time

>ibm hires scads of durga certified coders

lmao is durga really a respected vocational training outfit in that shithole? jesus fuck.

>he doesn't realize that with outsourcing the credentialing process drops off in rigidity
$6 an hour indian coders killed hundreds for boeing

>$6 an hour indian coders killed hundreds for boeing

Boeing disputes this claiming HCL contractors only worked on infotainment systems.

yeah they would like like this, it's insane

can't trust a thing they say, they're killing people and constantly changing their story

>Boeing disputes this claiming HCL contractors only worked on infotainment systems.
I mean so would I if I was staring down the barrel of a gun point right at my company's entire reputation and ability to sell a single aircraft in the future.

I think what happened is around 2002 companies fired their development mini-groups and tried to contract everything out. When this failed and finally things really needed to happen they fell back on local admins making script-like improvisations. This got formalised into "our admin Kevin also does in-house development", some bright spark picked up on it and so a whole thing. UK term, makes perfect sense in the time frame.

>Beating the rockets into doing the needful.
:^)

Boeing make too many retarded decisions with the MAX to blame it all on pajeet implementing their fundamentally flawed specs

Paper and pen master race
Only tranies need computer to study

That's a hell of an image

If you search devops as a skill on indeed resume search 90% of the people are from India.

>ABAP

Attached: 1540747907063.png (480x385, 107K)

I think Mr. Nagoor Babu is great, is there a way to download his notes?

whats with the hand pose?

sauce on black qt

Based.

we plan the moon server expedition by 2025 sir

Attached: file_1.png (1654x954, 666K)

wtf I had no idea India was this based

It's like I walked into the internet without a popup blocker in 2000

You can't prove that's not photoshop

>Failure
>implying
It was a great success

what the actual fuck
this place is very near to my house.
Surprised to see this here.
Also, I've seen more boards than this in a single place.

India wants to turn outer space into their dumping ground.

You know the drill. Timestamped pic.

>two women
Noone taught them how to park a spacecraft?

SHIT IT DOWN

Attached: 3478234687.png (517x497, 413K)

>and Now his dreams come true that his students enters in to the corners of whole world

Is this true sir?

>Nagoor Babu

Attached: 573.jpg (480x574, 62K)

Despite making up 51% of the population, women make up 100% of crimes in space

The bandwidth is really bad as there is a ton of interfetterences in space.

>LARP music stops

These threads are unironically the greatest on this board ever. Mr. Nagoor Babu Sir has definitely earned his place in the sticky and I expect to see him there very soon.

Attached: durgagoft.jpg (450x399, 140K)

t. Rajesh

if only we could convert poo into rocket fuel, then no matter how many space failures, india will still launch more successful rockets than any other nation.
by our bowls the skys will belong to us

Attached: durgapray.png (1676x1125, 1.21M)

W E A P O N O F R U B Y
E
A
P
O
N

O
F

R
U
B
Y

Attached: b57536fd53d8cd859e87a58c7b9750dc.jpg (1357x1281, 332K)

You could utilise the methane, or the explosive force of indian cuisine for a shitty orion clone

punjabis are the best race in india

>if only we could convert poo into rocket fuel,
If??
Are you new?

youtube.com/watch?v=Abe3cXVVkKI

>JUST fee

don't worry it's the face of modernity everywhere

Attached: 1558751742197.jpg (1502x1199, 315K)

murica, the cleaner version of India

All is lost.

He's right tho. Most cs fags are sweaty incels

>Cleaner
user don't kid yourself

>led by two women
>crashes
giving women any rights was a mistake

trips of truth. make it happen hiroshimoot.

>po's

Attached: 1554103283042.png (650x581, 284K)

Send bobs, receive core java

>I've seen more boards than this in a single place.
let's see it

Soon it will happen

Attached: weapon-of-java-factory.png (1024x616, 125K)

whenever newfags make a thread here going "yea I'm thinking of doing CS in college wachu guys think" I'll reply with this image

function openCloth(bobs) {
if ($bobs="True") {
print("butiful")
}
else {
print("bitch lasagna")
}
}

Mr Nagoor Babu can I now get real-time expert certification and 1B vise?

>Chandrayaan-2 is the first mission led by two women: Muthaya Vanitha, the project director, and Ritu Karidhal, the mission director.

The mistake is obvious now.