How can I get phone records? (Just the numbers - not the actual messages)

my wife is having an affair with her best friend’s husband. I hired a PI but he couldn’t get actual pictures of them in the act. he got 2 weeks on video of My wife leaving work 4/days a week at noon and going to her best friend’s house while her best friend was at work but her husband is Home. (He works at home). Most days my wife picks up lunch then goes to the grocery and gets wine then parks her car at a business near his house where he picks her up. She parks at different nearby businesses each day. He then drives them to his house. they go inside and don’t emerge until around 530pm when he brings her back to her car. (His wife/my wife’s best friend gets home from work at 630.)

They never kiss in the 2 weeks of footage we have. She knew i was onto her because i knew her car wasn’t at work and confronted her about it. She’s sly and LOVES to lie, so they’re careful.

Anyway, she said the PI report proved nothing but that she didn’t love me anymore and has been wanting a divorce for a year so was going to his house so he could help her through this difficult time and help her find a house to move into. I sent her best friend the PI report. She laughed and called my wife and was like can you believe how crazy he is? He thinks you’re sleeping with Alex. Haha haha. So they all got a good laugh from this. Sick! I was like ok then why the hell don’t they ever leave the house to look at properties for rent?

Her parents are telling me I’m crazy too. They just don’t want to believe their little darling is screwing her best friend’s husband. We have 3 daughters (14, 5, 3) and it makes me sick she’s doing this! I want to save the marriage. I was willing to go to counseling but she doesn’t want to. She says we’ve grown apart. I’ve accepted it but I’ll be damned if I’m going to pay alimony! She’s still screwing him almost daily! I have to prove it though. Of course i will fully provide everything for our daughters.

Attached: B5B055B9-5B0D-4BE8-A501-4F967562D740.jpg (1024x683, 107K)

kill yourself

Have an affair with your wife's best friend.

Call yourself intelectual

Attached: 1A38106C-E212-4601-962E-F8F88C64715D.jpg (2048x394, 275K)

She moved into her parents Guesthouse so i don’t have access to her phone. I never knew her code to unlock it. Her phone is in a plan with her parents’ phones (has always been since i met her). My phone and our 14 year old daughters are on a separate plan, so i can’t access her phone records.

Surely there’s someway to hack to get phone records. I don’t need the actual messages. I just want to show how frequently they’re calling and texting each other. AT&T won’t give me the records though

Next time she comes home be like let me suck ur pussy and then just do it if she protests. Use this opportunity to slyly check for semen

I almost tried already. But i have daughters. I can’t let their slut mom be the only parental influence in the lives. They’d likely turn out like her if I was dead

We don’t live together anymore. She moved out a month ago.

No. I hate her now for being so stupid. I don’t want revenge

I just don’t want to give money to my whore wife anymore. Her lover can pay for her abd his stupid wife both

>retards giving any level of serious reply

I’m 40 years old and can’t believe this is what my life has come to.

I need the phone records. Aren’t y’all little techy geniuses?

Help me, please

I’m dead serious. I was googling how to hack into cheating spouses phone and the only things that came up were apps to download but you have to have access to the phone. I don’t. So i called AT&T and they won’t give them to me because I’m not on her plan. So i thought I’d ask here.

Just one more disappointment. I can’t even get some anonymous techies to help me. WTF?! No one will fucking help me. His stupid wife. Her parents. Fucking AT&T. Jow Forums
Fucking no one man.

The only person who has helped has been the PI but even he failed. He couldn’t get pictures of them doing anything

>my wife
Cuck

>implying he can

File for divorce and in the discovery get the records

You need to call the phone company and pretend you're on the plan in some way to hopefully convince them to let you change the account passcode or something. You've probably already fucked it honestly. If you don't have physical access to the phone and aren't on the account your options are pretty much nil since you can't just get on a 4g network and MITM it. These kind of things require finesse and once she found out you were suspicious you fucked most of your opportunities

We are doing mediation because for each of us to just retain our own attorneys, it’s 10K (5K each)

I guess if it’s the only way to get the records thereby not have to pay her every month for ruining my fucking life I’ll have to shuck out the 10 grand. In the long run 10K is less than monthly alimony

Even if you get the phone records through deception or intrusion they'll obviously have been obtained illegally. Better off just trying to get the kids on your side, especially the 14 year old since she can actually be useful in court.

>I never knew her code to unlock it.
Little bit of a red flag there bud. You should have been moving on this years ago.

Thanks. I thought there might be some way to hack into her phone. Couldn’t i hire a hacker?

Kill them both.

How would you hack her phone? Even if she jumped onto your wifi and you knew what you were doing you probably aren't going to get any phone records that way since they don't get transmitted over wifi, at least that I'm aware of.

Try and convince your kids to pull up her phone records and screenshot them to send to you if they're at all on your side. they could easily just say they want to use her phone to play a game and then do that. You should have come here when you had access to the phone teebh

When things were good I knew it. And she knew mine. She started changing it right when I noticed she was withdrawn etc. she started carrying it around with her constantly. In the mornings when she’d shower before work she starting bringing her phone with her into the bathroom. So one morning i noticed she was texting or reading or whatever on her phone then got up to shower. After i heard the water etc i ran in and grabbed the phone off the toilet because I figured it wouldn’t have locked yet. The shower is glass so she saw and jumped out the shower and started chasing me Around the house in front of the girls screaming at me. By the time i got in a room and locked her out, the phone had locked

I don’t want to drag my daughters into this. God only knows what’s on that phone. If she found out i “used” the girls against her she’d say that was bad parenting for putting them in the middle of an adult situation blah blah blah. Then she’d try to take them from me.

This just convinced me even more not to marry anyone ever. Thanks for the laugh.

Attached: 1467194627646.png (691x724, 732K)

You know what must be done.

Attached: 1556071323149.jpg (1196x4924, 2.48M)

My cunt of an ex started sleeping on top of her phone. One night I kept feeding her Maker's & Diet Cokes till she was good and fucked, then plugged her phone into my laptop and dumped the SIM card contents. There was enough there to erase the cunthair of doubt I had left.

time to get a lawyer and divorce her, force the phone records into court

Give us her number and we'll spam her with so many dick pics 24/7 that she'll kill herself. Then you're off the hook for alimony and child support and will get whatever life insurance you have on her.

>I don’t want to drag my daughters into this.
Don't worry, she will 100% do that for you and probably already has.

beat her up, then she will respect you, then you leave

At the very least, kick the living shit out of the guy that's fucking her. If nothing else, you'll feel better.

Probably should have been a little more secret squirrel with that one. Have you tried appealing to the friend's husband to come clean? He's going to be in an even bigger world of shit than you are if any of this comes out. It won't help him to tell you, but you can always vaguely imply that you might be able to keep his name out of it because you're only interested in getting out with your shit and visitation rights.

Ahmed/10

>Girl is cheating
>beat the guy
Aaah, the famous white knight cuck

This. If you can't access her phone records with her permission, you'll need court-approved access.

either you lawyer up or she will

thing is that if you're in a non-cucked state she could be paying you child support, etc. since she cheated on you and you can get proof of phone records from her phone and the guy's phone.
just need a lawyer and to go to court before she thinks of it

I'll help you but you need to tell me a couple of things

Is your wife connected to your WiFi
What router do you have
Are you using an access point
What's your ethnicity and your wife's ethnicity

Setup a wire in her or the cheater's house.
Also, if you can get a hold of her phone, you can use a SIM reader (plug the SIM into the reader and then put the reader into a computer) to check her phone history and contacts.
Tbh, you should of asked Jow Forums when you originally suspected her of cheating desu.

Sorry to hear that man. Good luck. Frame the bitch if you can

Why would you marry a woman in the current day and age? The masks are off, women are just as horny as men but in a submissive way, and you have legally certified that you are her servant

What did you expect lol

AT&T uverse
White ??
But now that she’s at her parents which is down the street she’s on Cox communications

I guess i waited too long. Everyone is right. I need a lawyer.

I just wanted the records now. I thought giving the stupid best friend the phone records might convince her to put cameras in their house where they’re screwing. But if the pi report didn’t convince her then i guess phone records won’t either

Just go ask the court for permission to get the records. While you're at it, since you American retards love SMS so much, ask for a messaging log, if there's any.

yes during divorce proceedings get the SMS logs

>We have 3 daughters
>My wife and her boyfriend has 3 daughters

ftfy

Your best bet would be to have the court get her phone records for you. It would probably be illegal for you to get access any other way anway.

Hahaha you're a cuckold. Either you murder both of them to retain your manhood or you just let it keep happening.

get a paternity test

>not being the primary account holder for your wife's cell phone

Shigmund digmund. T-mobile gives you access to all calls and texts made on your account, I could effortlessly see if my wife was calling someone nonstop.

we live in a society with government enforced cuckoldry where you aren't allowed to defend your manhood. OP is best off trying to move on, they'll go to hell one day without his help.
Also do this. You have no idea who "your" daughters belong to.

How about bluffing?

Secretly record a conversation where you tell her you wish to talk, tell her you understand why she isn't happy with you anymore, and tell her you're fine with divorce as long as it doesn't cause more trouble than it needs.
Don't say things that could incriminate you like "I found someone else myself" or whatnot.
Directly upload the recording to the cloud if it's incriminating.
Make sure it looks genuine and not set up.

Try that maybe?

Dude just ask her best friend about this. Show her the evidence you have and see if she can help.

try reading the entire post next time

Apparently she is retarded/in denial/a cuck and claims to not believe it. If you read the whole thing you would know.

Nigga i can barely read, much less a post that long. The fact that no one believes op despite the evidence is already telling.

>1 buy phone

> 2 install hard to find tracking software on phone

>3 wait until special occasion like birthday or christmas or mothersday

>4 have daughters give phone to her as a present for mommy

>5 track her calls and texts and use them against her in court

>6 she goes "how did you get those"

>7 her lawyer goes to town on you spying on her

>8 OP found to be obsessive, compulsive spying staker

>9 OP loses custody of children an has to pay extra child support and an heros live on Jow Forums all because he chose to be a faggot and couldn't wait for his lawyer to just subpoena the records

People like you sometimes remind me that idiots really do exist.

Why even comment if you don't read halfway through the post? And why base your opinion on what the majority says?

Commit honorable soduku

How about phoning a lawyer.

If i murder them i go to jail. If i smash his face in i go to jail. Then I lose and my daughters lose. So I’m doing everything possible to contain my anger. I’m not aged if my punching man makes me more angry or not

They’re mine. They look exactly like me. We were happy for 12-13 years. This all started after 2 miscarriages that she got fat with. She stuffed her face and got a fat fat ass full of cellulite. Had to wear plus sized clothes. I still treated her well though and hoped she’d eventually lose the weight and never even mentioned it. For better or worse. Sickness and in health. I just prayed she’d lose it once her depression went away and hormones leveled off.

But If i initiated sex she didn’t want to cuz she felt fat and unsexy. The only time she wanted to have sex was to try for another baby. We started fertility treatments and the sex was like a freaking Science project- no passion - no love- no enjoyment -no nothing. She just wanted my sperm on certain days at certain times. Still i was glad I had at least that. It was just not like it used to be.

She finally got pregnant and our third daughter was born. I thought okay maybe now she’ll finally get over the miscarriages and be happy and lose weight. Sure enough, she did. Guess what helped her lose weight? tennis! She started playing tennis every single day from the minute she got off work until 10pm. She went on the wheat belly diet and lost all the weight in less than a year. She’s as fit as she was when we got married except for some loose saggy skin. She was obsessed with tennis. She could NOT miss a day of it. Then mr and Mrs tennis joined her little league and the rest is history.

It’s AT&T and I’m not on her account. She’s still in a family plan with her parents. They have a bunch of kids and she was free on their plan so just stayed on it. I am with Verizon.

She will never admit it. Her family is hard core Catholic. She can’t have them knowing the truth. And those dumbasses don’t want to believe it. The lies puss me off more than anything. It burns me up inside knowing everyone thinks she’s little miss sunshine when she’s really a possessed cold hearted back stabbing whore. I want the world to know what she’s done. It makes me sick knowing she’s still going there 4 days a week even AFTER I busted them! And the dumb as rocks best friend!!!!
I thought for sure after giving his wife the video and report that she’d do SOMETHING. She just said i was crazy and that it was all real estate hunting they were doing. THEY NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE. She immediately called my wife after i emailed her the video and my wife was like i told you he was crazy. I don’t really know mr and Mrs tennis, so they just believe her. I’ve hung out with them twice. Once at the pool before i knew it was mr tennis she was screwing, i asked him if he noticed any men at tennis coming onto her. He said no and told me how he and his wife weren’t intimate and haven’t been happy for years and that they’re basically just roommates. That’s when i knew it was him. I don’t know if he was lying or if he just wanted me to “understand” why he “had” to screw my wife.

She hangs out at their house on the weekends and parks her car there when her “friend”/the wife is home. It’s only the week days that she hides her car and he picks her up.

Another idiot who fell for the 3D lie. Remember that 3D is ALWAYS PD.

What’s 3D?

Drain the bank account and leave. Sell whatever you can and leave.

This

>"What's the matter, McFly?? Chicken??"

If you want genuine advice start looking for divorce lawyers and get prepped on that.

Also confront her

As a virgin marriage seems scary, you could get cucked either way from one year or twenty years of marriage. And the husband is the one most likely getting fucked by alimony or separated from his children.
Seems like only boomer could pull that until death do us part, and that's because of society harsh treatment of divorced woman.

Follow what these anons said OP. That's your best advice. Either way your relationship will either turn to shit or you'll both split up. Pick one that best works for your children.

That’s what I’m gonna do. It’ll be a relief letting the lawyer do all the work from here on out. I gotta stop thinking about it

Is this actually real?

The vast majority of murder cases are never solved.

Just saying ;)

Get a lawyer my dude

Keep your mental health up.