Rma

>be me
>using mouse I got a month ago
>costs a lot of money
>mousewheel comes unhinged, scrolling practically impossible
>angry
>contact support for an hour
>they finally say they will rma my mouse but that it will take 7 days and I have to send back my mouse first
>ultra angry
>squeeze my mousewheel with angry force
>pops back in
>mousewheel is now functional
>modern_technology.go
pic related

Attached: engineer.png (1680x945, 512K)

Based.
My fucking mouse wheel still scrolls but doesn't click, the fucking switch Corsair uses for the MMB is shit.
Gaymer mouses are a meme. Their keyboards are still good, tho.

Corsair keyboards are nice. It was a razer mouse because I'm a fucking incel and trusted them even though my other products from them broke.

I've been using the exact same Lenovo office mouse for almost 7 years now.
How do you guys break mice so easily

I don't even use MMB that often, it's just that the switch they use is fucking terrible.
What mouse do you use? I need a good non meme gamer one with a decent sensor.

I use this one, and probably will till it craps out. There are better mice but this one just happens to be good enough for me, not only in price but also in quality

Attached: lenovo-thinkcentre-m93p-tiny-mouse_8czn.1080.jpg (560x550, 28K)

>How do you guys break mice so easily
I think it's mostly logitech mice that break the scrollwheels because they use heavy metal wheels for their "hyperscroll" thing where it just scrolls continuously. Scroll wheels need some sort of touch sensor built in so they can do the flick scrolling that phones do for long webpages.

my turn now.
>be me
>buy microsoft intellimouse classic from retailer
>hopeful to get the same experience i had with the 1.1a from all those years ago
>left button mushy as hell
>three months in and the rubber coating is already coming loose and sticking to my fingers
>usb cable is so flimsy it has a permanent 90 degree angle in the middle from being bent on my table
fuck you microsoft

Attached: avestruz.jpg (565x566, 21K)

>microsoft
>mouse
oh god I can't even imagine

the old intellimouse mice were actually really good.
new ones just suck dick

I use pic related. Simple, accurate, dependable and I bought it new for $30 off ebay because the seller thought it was the cheaper model.

Attached: G_pro_hero_16kdpi.jpg (1000x1000, 46K)

Sounds like a finalmouse, never buy finalmouse.

Except that's wrong.
There's few logitech mice with the freespin mode especially not the G mice, and mouse wheels in general use optical sensors, not whatever you're thinking of.

Any kind of mouse you find in schools should outlast your mortal body. These kinds of mice need to resist little kids (and adults) abusing it for 8 hours per day.

mx 518 here
still works but I feel like I should update. What are the best mice with the closest shape to this?

> I feel like I should update
Don't. I fell in the same trap as you, and in the end MX518 beats all the mice I've owned since then in build quality.

MX518 legend.

>Buying anything other than Logitech for mice
You played yourself.

G403, but get the MX518 Legendary instead, the shape is better on the MX518.

>G Pro
How does it feel to have baby-sized hands? How do you open jars? Can you actually hold a modern smartphone with one hand?

>buying Doubleclicktech for mice

Logitech mice are prone to failure cause they cram a lot of parts into each mouse and use lower rated omron switches, their user support is good tho.

>>G Pro
>How does it feel to have baby-sized hands? How do you open jars? Can you actually hold a modern smartphone with one hand?

You claw grip it you fucking sperg, was shit at first coming from a mionix naos but now its comfy AF.

And yes I can hold and text with one hand. Jelly?

Attached: 1564253742021.jpg (941x799, 119K)