Are wifi cables over-rated? i mean you can get 1ms ping to your router wirelessly

are wifi cables over-rated? i mean you can get 1ms ping to your router wirelessly.

Attached: 81QerFqLubL._SR500,500_.jpg (500x500, 23K)

>wifi cable

>wifi cables
extremely low quality bait

fuck wifi cables

I own a wifi cable business and they are not overrated. If you want to see what overrated try using hdmi ariel cables

They are so fucking cumbersome.
Why the fuck would you use WiFi cables when regular WiFi goes at the speed of light?

>wifi cable
alright fuck I lol'd

>What's a computer?

That's what they are called.

Attached: wifi cable.jpg (1944x2592, 1018K)

They're called Ethernet cables you mook.

mom to me: the new wifi adapter doesn't work
me to her: wrong hole ( ͡ ͜.ʖ. ͡°)

Attached: GRtICdI.jpg (2592x1944, 318K)

What's a mook? You can't call me a mook

Attached: 3453453.png (671x324, 11K)

it's from a movie ya mook

Is that like a ghetto powerline adapter.

....aerial?

like... coax? jesus christ, user

>get FIBER GOD HAND internet in my area
>takes over a year to clear all the hurdles and pay off local government to break the monopoly of the other ISP
>takes another eight months to install
>takes eight hours to install at my house, broken into two four hour shifts
>HEY MR user NICE PATCH CABLE SET UP WE'LL JUST HOOK UP HERE AND YOU CAN SET UP A SWITCH FOR WIRED THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE
>awesome
>clock an average of 985mb/s down, 1011mb/s up
>nice
>order all the shit I need for premium GOD HAND network
>the cat5 cables running through the house are from fucking 2002 or someshit and none of them are any good
My anger knows no earthly bounds. I'm using a fucking power line adapter with gigabit service. A POWER LINE ADAPTER. Can't fucking wait till monday to round up a squad of wetbacks to run new cable through my house.

what kind of piece of shit doesn't pull their own runs?

lazy, just do it yourself

My house is huge and I got hurt pretty bad in a car accident recently. I had to have a lie down after putting on a few terminals. There's no fucking way I'm gonna be able to run a cable that far without being on so many opiates I manage to hack the pentagon, the NSA, Wells Fargo Bank, and the bunker in Greenland where they stuck Terry.

Attached: 6fd404e492e8d4b370a71537b9311484.jpg (550x437, 48K)

Ethernet doesn't really "go bad". Cat5e is perfectly capable of gigabit speeds. Unless all the cables are severed somewhere the connector crimp is probably just bad. Test these before you start ripping your walls apart. Ethernet only needs 4 out of the 8 conductors in an ethernet cable so WCS you can use the pairs that work.

Attached: wifi cable.jpg (1500x1125, 96K)

4 out of 8 pins only gives you 100mbps max speed

I think there is an issue somewhere with how the shits are running through the house and there's an interruption somewhere or the cables are severed. I just can't crawl around to check. Plus I want to run at least one more cable from the hub to a corner of the house.

>The wi in wi-fi stands for "wireless"
>Wired wireless cables
What the fuck

Wait till you find out that ethernet cables aren't actually a network of highly flammable liquids.

it's contextual. in this instance the wi stands for wired

Attached: 4kad59mwq4e01.jpg (700x439, 39K)

fuck off you porch monkey

It literally doesn't. The whole "Wireless-Fidelity" meme was some nonsense marketing speak aimed towards boomers back at the turn of the millennium.
Kinda like Windows and """New Technology""".

bait

God I hate my country.

Are you from Berlin?

rip in peaces

wifi cables are the next level botnet

>Internet service in my small, 8 room apartment (with only 3 people paying for and thus being able to use the internet service) gets upgraded from 500Mbps to 1Gb for free from the ISP

>Server still limits users to 100Mbs each.

Fuck sake I need to make friendly with the owner or something.