AMD +1% STEAM SURVEY

So amd market share in the steam hardware survey rose by 1% in august. Steam has about 100 million active accounts so each % represents 1 million machines.

Attached: Capture.png (958x728, 61K)

Go back to kid.

Go back to tranny.

>Intel clock speeds down -2.02%
I guess laptops are getting even more popular
>Intel down nearly 1%
China and India still propping up the kikes

Interesting.

>1 million people worldwide bought an AMD Cpoo recently
>this is somehow a concern when Intel is still best for games and AMDead is a non-issue in the laptop market.
Lol

I'll bump it up in about a week.

AMD still punked and owned by Intel though...

I also noticed Linux has had no loss in userbase in 4 years which doesn't seem like anything but you will notice that steams total user base has risen by a lot.

This is due to the chinese market entering steam and coffeeshops in korea.
That means Linux user base has grown a lot.

For example say you have a pool of 1000 people and you employ 1% of those people.
4 years later you still employ 1% of those people but now the pool is of 10,000 people.

While the "percentage" of users might not have gone up based on surveys it hasn't decreased which means thousands of users swapped for proton.

Stop deluding yourself.
Internet cafes which is where most Chinese players use cracked copies of XP and 7 and have RATs and cheats installed. This is why so many accounts get compromised and banned.

Get some reading comprehension, he didn't say internet cafes use Linux.

Steams hardware survey is pretty worthless, in the 13 years of using steam I have only gotten the survey prompt like 3 times.. Not to mention the mass China invasion and laptop fags deluding the stats. If there was a separate survey for desktops in EU/US the numbers would be vastly different.

same. got one yesterday though, right after I went full amd build.

Internet cafes there specifically. AMD is really popular and is just the default choice in China for personal builds atm (at least if you go by all their enthusiast forums), however internet cafes take time to refresh, and often you have more enthusiast marketed ones selling their old shit to cheaper/more normie focused ones. With the steam survey counting each individual account that logs onto an internet cafe PC as a separate entity for the survey, it's going to boost shit hard. It will also boost the 1060 hard for a fair while to come.

It's also due to the Chinese market. Dual booting is incredibly common over there, and most OEMs offer either dual booting or linux out of the box. So while numbers are depressed due to the Chinese internet cafe numbers, they're also stable since lmao Chinese linux market share.
The amusing thing to think of is that various forms of Linux have way, way larger market share in China than legal forms of Windows.
Speaking of that though, the fuck is with the USA and people not pirating windows? I found out about that recently and it's just confusing.

Wait, there are home users that don't pirate windows? Haven't seen a legal windows install outside of work for years.

>the fuck is with the USA and people not pirating windows?
in third world countries you get a letter from your ISP if you torrent shit, that spooks normalfags so they stop doing it.

Steam detects each login from an internet cafe as a separate system, that's why there's much much more Intel and Nvidia systems

>measuring and comparing speeds with clocks
I thought Valve people aren't retarded but I guess we learn every day

I hope thats true, because the 1060/1050ti outselling the rx 570/580 15:1 would be depressing

>most popular cpus are between 2.3 and 3.69 GHz
I'm team redpill but Steam survey is mostly laptops.

Attached: 1535198252376.png (388x447, 10K)