All these distro wars threads

>All these distro wars threads
Just install Debian faggots. 90% of your distros are just leeching of Debian anyway, unless you run tips fedora or CentOS. Even the fucking arch wiki runs on Debian. You don't have to worry about anything and unlike Ubongo apt upgrade and dist-upgrade are safe to do.
>m-muh gentoo, muh void
Toy distros, you're not better than the archfags you despite

Attached: throwpillow,36x36,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 224K)

I like debian but the last time I did a dist upgrade it was a fucking disaster

>gentoo
>toy distro
i'd just like to interject for a moment

Attached: gentoo-logo.png (666x800, 119K)

Can you say what exactly happened? I have been using it since wheezy and never had a problem, I always make sure to disable repos like backports and such before a new release upgrade.

I'm already running openSUSE GNU.

last time i installed debian was a few weeks ago with buster[KDE]. firefox and dolphin kept crashing and plasma itself was running a really old version. i get the whole muh stability thing, but for a DE like plasma, i really prefer to have it up to date. i also prefer that my fucking file manager didnt crash 4 minutes after opening it. OpenSUSE Tumbleweed works perfectly for my needs though :)

It was the jessie to stretch upgrade and it was a while ago so I don't remember it in detail but I remember it taking a while to do all the downloading and then on reboot I just had a shit load of errors so I imagine something didn't install properly or something was missing I ended up just fresh installing and that's how I move from version to version now.

I like the operating system but the team thinks I should be punished or should punish myself if I don't want to be considered an inhuman monster on account of how I look.

>Just install Debian
No Debian is gay and you are too for using it. Pic related.

Attached: diversian.png (200x282, 15K)

OP here, my bad, I meant opensuse, the white man's distro

Attached: 1107073-vertical-opensuse-wallpapers-1920x1080-download-free.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

No worries OP. We all make mistake. OpenSUSE has the best wallpapers out of the box. Very /comfy/.

Attached: SUSE gif.gif (570x220, 42K)

Am also OP, install gentoo

Yeah, nearly all garbage distros are Debian-based. I'm pretty sure going to the source is not gonna fix anything though, chief.

The Debian install on my desktop is from 2011 back when amd64 was less compelling. I finally got around to cross-grading it to 64 bit the other week. I'm impressed that it went so smoothly. Well some stuff wasn't installed that used to be but that was trivial to fix, the important thing is that it booted first go and I didn't have to mess about with a live disk or anything.

>All these based greenpilled SUSE-Posters.
Jow Forums has not disappointed me.

Debian should only ever be used by members of the LGBT community.

The elegant man uses CentOS for both server and desktop.

Attached: veblen_360x450.jpg (570x712, 96K)

Attached: dw.png (120x205, 13K)

Attached: debian is for lesbians.png (1920x1080, 450K)

Attached: 1493595053940.png (1920x1080, 935K)

DEBIAN IS OLD OS WITH 4 YEAR RELEASE CYCLE. THE SOFTWARE IS MAINTAINED BY DIVERSE LITERALLY NOBODY 3RD PARTIES WHO DON'T COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER.

FEDORA AND OPENBSD HAVE 6 MONTH RELEASE CYCLES, ARE MAINTAINED BY PROFESSIONALS AND SECURITY ENTHUSIASTS WHO WANT TO CREATE COHERENT, FUNCTIONAL OS.

>no eyes
for what purpose?