User, I have some questions about your timesheet

>user, I have some questions about your timesheet

Attached: 1507418676688[1].png (604x613, 257K)

i dread hearing those words. good luck user, but you fucked up.

>mfw they added a captcha to our web based clock in.

Attached: P7KoEOB.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

The fuck's a time sheet? Fire my if you dare. It'd be a promotion for me and for you it would set the project back 6 months.

Literally why would you cower at these words unless you've been jerking off on company time?

die slow kike

Neet here whats a time sheet

school internships operate on timesheets sometimes.

I'm fucked if they ask me about that. I'm working only half the day most days

>he has to fill out timesheets

I've often felt like a cog in a machine but at least I've never had to fill out a timesheet. Is this what being hip software developer is like?

t. financefag

neet doesnt include people in edutation doofus

I've been doing web dev for 9 years and I've had to fill out a time sheet after every work day, through 5 companies. But I work for the govt though

Attached: 1520518711_angerypepelarge5.png (500x500, 26K)

That's not bad though, you're pretty much guaranteed to never get fired, unless you get caught masturbating to loli or something.

I work for/with the govt through large contracting companies, I agree with what you're saying though. So many govvies who coast and do nothing all day

Attached: 52141460_333092510663797_6790495331540103355_n.jpg (1080x619, 96K)

imagine having to fill out a time sheet, holy cuck

it's why people take the drastically sub-average pay in IT, that and the benefits

government workers are expected to be lazy, they only make 1/2 what qualified private sector people make at the very best

it's why internet luminaries work for ms and google, and not the department of agriculture

A timesheet is a document you use to keep track of your working hours.

>government workers are expected to be lazy, they only make 1/2 what qualified private sector people make at the very best
You have no idea what you are talking about. Gov BAs and "System Analysts" make 90k+ and do fuck all. Mark Smith at SAP makes 80.

If you're good you come and go as you please and nobody complains.

>84 hour work week
I feel fine

Why is Bïnland the only naked one

We don't track time at our firm. I work remote most of the time anyways but if not we get in at 9.30-10am and leave at 4-5pm.

During my internship, they just asked me to email my clock-in/clock-out times to my manager every day. I lied about it all the time and nobody gave a shit, and it was still reflected in my pay by the end of it.
Is this what American internships are like?

Everyone's trying to out-jew each other here.

cute raibu
>tfw got ip range banned from posting images for raibu posting

nobody gave a shit because

>they didn't notice
or
>they'd have to fire you

>not systematically adding 30 min to your time sheet every day for years

It's probably the latter, I'd be damn surprised if my manager wasn't even slightly curious about the fact that my clock-in emails were getting emailed in later and later, despite the "real" clock-in time staying the same.
Whatever, I'll take some easy CV padding and dosh.

Thank fuck I don't do time sheets anymore

>we don't track your time here, we track results
>regularly expected to work 12+ hr days, most of which are bullshit unnecessary "update status" meetings