Which side to sell?

I’m trying to decide whether to go all Apple or stick with my Windows/Android setup I’ve had for so long. I love the MacBook and iPad but I’m not as familiar in particular with Mac OS

I would sell the devices on one half of the image, any help appreciated

Attached: 49A16A5D-B30D-485F-897C-5C8C8770526E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

sell everything and get a thinkpad

Sell everything and buy Librem

sell everything and pay for a whore

Sell Apple, delete Windows and install Linux.

the sale price of all those combined will still not buy back your dignity

Not doing these
Tried Linux but my work apps need either Mac or Windows

Keep Mac for work, iPad for everything else. (With a keyboard and iOS 13 it should do fine as laptop replacement for short trips too) Plus the synergy with sidecar and Apple shit is just too good to pass.

Sell the other laptops. Keep phone or upgrade to some iPhone for more continuity goodness.

What could I get for the Razer? That’s my main concern right now

Notging almost. Apples have good resale

install gentoo
but not literally
install any GNU/Lunix and your life will improve
sell anything you can't install it on

So I should sell the Apple stuff

Wouldn't count on more than 500 bucks, as another user noted only Apple stuff keep the value long term.

If your main goal is to get most money back, sure. If your priority is best experience in the long run, it's switching to the Applel ecosystem. Even the simple stuff like being able to answer calls right on your Mac/iPad when the phone is in another room is damn comfy. Besides given how good Google ports are, you aren't losing much. And hell, you can even run Windows on Mac if you will ever need it.

Shit, almost forgot. What exactly do you want to do with the stuff anyway? Say if you want to play vidya, it's a no brainer for the Android/Windows side, while if you want to develop iOS apps, it's another no brainer for the opposite.

Trying to get away from vidya aside from minimal console gaming.
Basically just casual web use and then high intensity work apps
When I got the Razer I wanted to game but no longer

>Basically just casual web use
Well, basically anything would do for that, Chromebook would have the best security while iPad the most portability.

>then high intensity work apps
Why not decide based on the apps you're going to use then? Say, if it's some audio shit, Apple while for CAD I'd prolly go with Windows. If the ports are equally good; convenience vs price. Plus I guess factors like portability and battery life if these are important to you. Then there is the controversial keyboard, if you hate working with it, it's not worth it. In the end, you know best what you need.

Maybe it's of use, here is a rough version why I (someone used to Windows and Ubuntu) went with Applel back in 2012:
>Windows
Yeah, the switch to FagOS wasn't that easy but once I got used to it, going back to my Win10 desktop feels like time travel back to the past.
>trackpads/16:10 screens
Surfacebooks weren't a thing then. Also while the trackpad was obviously better than from any Windows laptop, it actually took time to get used to the gestures to feel just how much better it was.
>iMessage
Probably the only messaging app that I had zero issues with over all this time. Skype getting shittier with each update didn't help.
>synch across devices
They all feel like an extension of the other and it doesn't need any extra software.
>basically needs zero maintenance and fewer additional programs
It sounds small but goddamn it's nice that after buying a new laptop, the first thing isn't reinstalling Windows and then installing frameworks, 3rd party stuff and messing with settings to make it bearable.

But again, just because it worked for me, I'm not saying it's the only way or anything.

go with Linux/Android setup
win

cucked

Left

Sell left. They hold their value better. Make more money and get rid of the trash.

nigger

The old ones are bad, gay, and slow.
The new ones are just really bad.
Idiot

stick whatever fits up your arse.

Why do you have to go all or nothing? Mix it up.