Why nobody loves them?

Why nobody loves them?

Attached: fedora copy.png (3972x1408, 312K)

Because gentoo

Just Windows 10.

This board is 90% people who have never used software for a productive purpose in their lives. The other 10% don't post in distro shitfling threads.

I use RHEL/CentOS/Fedora for everything. I have a guilty pleasure dual-boot Fedora/Win7 at home to play video games when I am feeling like just letting go and relaxing.

What? Facebook, Pintrest and GEICO?

Seriously what's the deal with tech logos? DO they all have to be kiddy graphics? Can't they make a normal logo?

I use OpenSUSE 15.1 on my VPS.

Attached: file.png (1920x1026, 109K)

Because Ubuntu exists

Attached: tux ubuntu.png (3072x3072, 168K)

they are okay but not ideal. I'm always chasing improvement

retarded faggot

Bait post.

People like Fedora and openSUSE, what are you getting at?
Unless you mean certain Jow Forums users that like meme distros like Void or Gentoo that are only downgrades to them. But we ignore them

first part of this

hi 4channel

Fedora's 1:30 minutes of boot time is just inferior to Clear Linux's 30 second boot time.

Who do you mean by them? Some basement dwellers ricing their desktops 8 hours per day? These are three of the most important linux distros there are you twat

Why use them when you can have Mac OS Mojave?

Improve yourself fag

One is very unstable, the other is rarely updated in it's raw form, and the last is a shell of it's former self.

Because freedom debian doesn't have my wifi driver and its a pain to get it since there was no update for deb10, i guess its new. Meanwhile
>Manjaro
>just werks

Debian was comfy for me, atleast for four and more years, but after upgrade it started to broke shit. So, I quit and joined the windows master race!

Based and redpilled

you have nonfree firmware on the contrib and nonfree repos, user

That's not a problem for some of us.
If you prefer GuixSD or Trisquel, good for you, but not all of us agree with Stallman on everything.

Are you booting it on an 8086? The slowest part of booting into Fedora for me is the 16 character string password I have to input twice to unlock LUKS and then login. And it's still around 30 seconds to boot.

>not arch
Whew, no thanks

I use Debian. it's fine, but I also got an Arch workstation and i prefer that one.

First one just reminds me of Facebook. Second one is just a rabbit hole, so there's probably problems with it. Third is a gecko. Fun to watch, not to keep.

>not replacing the branding

I replace all the branding on my distro with the Chi Rho because I am a Christian

Attached: F8F3586D-6476-4C1D-9AE6-9FF629626E05.jpg (480x480, 47K)

but i do
opensuse freed me from the windows' spell
installed it on htpc, desktop and server
5/5

I use fedora workstation on my dev machine and fedora server on my servers.

???

My fedora install takes like 10 seconds to boot from a cheap ssd.

I use Fedora and I love it. Gnome is cancer though, I replaced it for Xfce after a day of use. It's great how easy it is to switch DEs.

Debian Master Race

Attached: 15686154894.png (314x313, 180K)

Every fucking time I try to install fedora I have a different problem in the instalation or with it awful package manager. Then I go back to Manjaro (but now i'm trying debian).

>awful package manager
Can you elaborate? I havent noticed many differences from apt other than grouped packages(which is a pro IMO)

god why is this garbage board filled ONLY with bait

I have love for all three. Debian is the only one I use though. If Debian disappeared today I'd switch to openSUSE over Fedora because stability and OBS.

>1441 Packages
jesus

Windows 8.1 takes 5secs to boot on my 2nd gen i3 laptop with 1.5ghz processor.