Tablets

What are some good tablets Jow Forums?
I'm looking to buy something I could read manga on comfortably, and play games like Love Live! or IdolM@ster

Attached: Capture.jpg (1200x733, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrcomics.com/)
twrp.me/Devices/
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/
lenovo.com/gb/en/tablets/windows-tablets/thinkpad-series/ThinkPad-X1-Tablet-3rd-Gen/p/22TP2CP0113
youtube.com/watch?v=996wliAI_y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you just use browser based mango sites llike MangaDex (since MangaRock is shutting down, see mrcomics.com/) then iPad Mini is probably the best bet for that and guaranteed optimization for your weeb rhythm games
If you wanna use Android for Tachiyomi then Galaxy Tab A 8.0. Do not buy those $50 Amazon Fire Tablets as they most certainly will not work for those games.
Not sure if you want something bigger though, I don't really know beyond that besides the Tab S4/S5e.

Thanks user, I'll be checking those out

Not OP but is there a browser that allows you to go full screen on iOS?
So you don't have to see the address bar I mean.
I've only tried Safari so far in a store on display

Brave and Opera has similar behavior with Safari when scrolling-it hides the address bar. FF retains it. No Chrome so can't test it but should be similar to Brave.

step 1.
Check TWRP supported devices list.
twrp.me/Devices/

step 2. cross reference with lineageOS supported device list

wiki.lineageos.org/devices/

step 3. install TWRP and then magisk and then lineage and then f-droid

step 4. profit

Fact:

iPads are the only good tablets.

Attached: 1544443846041.png (645x520, 251K)

Doesn't have Tachiyomi.

Yeah so once again, an old Galaxy Tab.
or I guess the Asus ZenPad.

This is unfortunately true.
Good tablets have become a niche market that only Apple and Samsung are still proactively supporting after 2015.
Tablets are for parents to buy for their kids so they'll behave, and Amazon has that market covered.
Unless you're perfectly fine with outdated hardware and only plan to use a tablet for one thing that isn't games, you'd want a cheap iPad off eBay.

A Galaxy tab S is infinitely better than an iPad tho...

For 9-11" tablets yeah of course
But 7-8.4" consists of outdated hardware from 2015 and have abandoned cyanogen/lineage support
If you're only gonna read manga then yeah they're fine but beyond that, you're boned

Has anyone used a portable WiFi monitor instead?

I'm dreaming of a USB type C monitor that charges when connected, but uses WiFi when disconnected with a touchscreen

So much lighter than a tablet (only WiFi and battery inside) and as fast as the desktop (since it connects to it over WiFi)

Will there ever be a tablet that is as good as Nexus 7 2013 was?

are you able to play pirated content easily on them?

VLC plays mkv files.

>Galaxy Tab A 8.0
You have got to be fucking shitting me with that retard bullshit. Get a Tab S. Even the Kindle Fire has better resolution.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 3.30.13 AM.png (794x276, 74K)

Fire tablet 10" finally rootable and put lineage on it, works great for media consumption, gaming is ok

If you want to read manga, I highly, HIGHLY recommend going for a e-ink screen Android one.

Nigger you didn't fucking read my post I did that shit by size and even said get the Tab S
there's a fucking difference between 7" and 10" you dense retard

The S series comes in more than one size so shut the fuck up you retarded faggot and suck the shit from a nigger's asshole. You are seriously the stupidest motherfucker in this thread and should end your pathetic life.

You'd be better off getting a 16:9 monitor and turn it vertical

>still no plug-n-play file access
lol no

Im planning on buying the tab S5e, that glorious s-amoled screen..
i would go into ios since it looks good, but the budget ipad looks kinda bad vs s5e and no expandable storage, good file managing...

I got a ZTE Trek 2 for $60 a couple years back. Too bad the lineageos dev stopped working on it after February.

I'm so glad summer is over. I missed this

I still have a Nexus 7 from 2013 and it's holding up, somehow.

You can’t play webms inline on any browser that iOS supports

Are there any good small windows tablets? ie 8"

aldocube x

Attached: 8E1EE650-CBE1-4536-9629-C7F406D91405.png (400x293, 105K)

galaxytab s5e / s6

Attached: 5054EEEB-114C-4AFE-9B45-739945BED341.png (400x244, 83K)

what's a good android emulator for an atom windows tablet?

goddamn

I know, I recently bought an older hp pro 608 because it was the only 8" windows tablet with 4gb ram. It's pretty nice but it is a little awkward without a pen or a mouse. Besides that in Android there's a zenpad z8 which has a decent screen but mediocre CPU. Otherwise the Huawei mediapads seem nice but fuck them

I unironically love my s7edge. I know it's not a tablet but it's perfect for reading manga. Watching shit on it is comfy as fuck and the edge screen gives it some kind of I don't even know how to describe it but I like how it looks. Don't use edge feature btw

Are you able to slide between home screens with low latency?

Attached: 2696.jpg (300x180, 38K)

sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE & Tastatur Dock are goat

Attached: xperia-z4-tabletcrop.jpg (1620x1080, 93K)

I want a tablet so I can watch movies comfortably and read books. What should I get if I want to spend least amount of money?

Attached: whatsup.jpg (500x581, 28K)

W-wanna be friends on Starlight Stage A-user?

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-172150.png (2560x1440, 3.24M)

I'm eying up samsung's tab S6, but fuck paying so much for what I'm sure is a 'fine' keyboard at best.
Are there any tablet keyboards that I should look into?

hmmm

Attached: ipajeets btfo.webm (1280x546, 2.76M)

Fuck it, I'll post it before that autist does.

Also guess which one has support for a $80 microSD card without a cock dongle? Just guess.

Attached: ZomboDroid 15072019180955.jpg (1443x1412, 433K)

τιν αυτο βρε μαλαkα

whatever happened, this is old
everyone go for s4/s5e

Huawei Mediapad.

Huaweis are almost impossible to install a custom OS on.

It have better hardware than most current android tablets, OS support is good for at least 4 years.
Also huawei FOSS android is coming soon, and it's cheap.

next tuesday the refresh of the value iPad should be revealed. get that.

september 17?

This. Highest end android SoC barely keep up with the low end value iPad and android is absolute garbage for use on tablets on top of that.

and Tachiyomi doesn't have it's only good source anymore MangaRock, so you may as well use any aggregator/scrapper on iOS like MangaBird (works with mangadex as a source)

how much are you willing to spend? you can get these on ebay for like 400 or so nowlenovo.com/gb/en/tablets/windows-tablets/thinkpad-series/ThinkPad-X1-Tablet-3rd-Gen/p/22TP2CP0113

xiaomi make decent tablets all the other brands died due to using shitty 16:9 screens

My bad the event is actually tomorrow. It should be one of the side notes in the new reveal iPhone event tomorrow. Launch will likely be in a week or two.

youtube.com/watch?v=996wliAI_y4

VLC works really well on iOS. Can read network shares and DNLA as well which is handy

Your designated shitting street is calling you iJeet.
Even the highest end $1000+ lagPad "pro" CPU gets utterly destroyed by budget android phones in real apps. No one gives a shit about your fake benchmarks made by an exposed apple fantard that only optimizes for apple cpus.

Attached: 1543260612610.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

>using shitty 16:9 screens
16:9 in portrait mode? Ick!

its not so bad on a phone but feels awful on a tablet for some reason

>oh no my retard service that was just a aggregator died so now other site that did the same shit but didn't scam iPhone fags no ads make it irrelevant.