R8 my idiot roomate's laptop

r8 my idiot roomate's laptop

Attached: IMG_20190906_134403234.jpg (4096x3072, 2.4M)

your an idiot

you're*

you should have just posted a screenshot
0/10

yor*

yonder*

How would I get a screenshot of his screen off his laptop without him knowing?

you are the idiot here

install spyware on his laptop

if I knew exactly what spyware to install then I could probably get away with it since there's no way he'd notice in all that clutter, but I'd have no idea where to begin. I'm not some ebin hacker known as Jow Forums unfortunately

Why do you care what your room mate is doing on their computer? A bit weird desu user. Personally I don't see anything interesting. A google chrome window with many tabs open, social media, amazon, emails, google maps, etc. Who gives a fuck? Why do you give a fuck? Why take a photo of someone's screen and upload it thinking anyone here gives a fuck? Go back to your den and fap to loli's you incel.

Your and idiot
Kill you're selve

lol relax user, I dont give a shit what he does, I just think it's funny. He just fits an archetype of a "DUDE WEED LMAO" guy and every time I learn something new about him or see him watching Joe Rogan videos on the TV or something it just adds to the character. Same thing with the laptop screenshot, of course he's gonna have a bunch of tabs open and be listening to lofi hiphop. It's not so much that I care what he does as it is that I find it funny the character he so solidly embodies.
Now as for why I posted it here? I dunno, boredom I guess. I'll take the criticism for that as I probably deserve it

> ads
> gramarly
> spotify
> instagram
> linked in
> facebook
> "Frequently Asked Questions"
> google docs, drive, ...

Holy shit

look up how to create a persistant meterpreter shell with metasploit you can put the payload inside of a pdf ez pz

desktop thread, youtube edition?

Attached: how to use youtube.webm (1600x900, 2.39M)

Wtf sont you know what privacy is? Leave his stuff alone faggot

>its 3am and i still miss you
God I hate these faggots who base their whole life around missing some girl they dated in the past.

Attached: 1565730571053.jpg (1080x864, 107K)

*xor

normie/10

what kind of fucking psycho uses the internet without an ad blocker in current year

no adblocker and using white youtube theme. Is this how normies live?

track is cool tho

She is so perfectly thicc

Spotted the roastie

It's actually pretty boring

>Hating on LoFi
It's not 2014 anymore user. If you unironically think you're going to get internet points for shitting on LoFi in 2012 + 7, you're going to have a bad time.

Attached: 1567947975508.jpg (720x849, 59K)

>just commit a felony so Jow Forums doesn't pick on you bro

BTW if he does it you can be charged as am accessory

how do you know it's illegal where he lives?

depressing normie

>chrome theme that makes the left side of the window illegible
chad.

>debian looks like THAT
Oh, fuck off.

>spying on people's shit
This is why I lock my computer every time I leave it in my home.

Leave other people shit alone, you fucking prick.

ur all idiots

kill yourselves morons

No wonder this site is full of incels just look at this loser piece of shit touching someone else's private propriety just to try to fit in with a buch of other losers. Fucking kill yourself OP.

botnet/10

Kys. If his roommate is a Normie subhuman he has every right to intrude his privacy

You're the pussy ginger kid of the group in all older cartoons.

Attached: 1524379385427.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

>lofi beats to chill to

Attached: gettyimages-958950004.jpg (800x450, 38K)

If you unironically think you're going to get internet points for liking on nomalfag-Fi in 2012 + 7, you're going to have a bad time.