Fuck this shit. Telegram is better

fuck this shit. Telegram is better.

Attached: whatxsup.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-UlA4-tslROBDS9IqHalWVztqZo7uxlCeKPQ-8uoFOU/edit#gid=0
old.reddit.com/r/opensource/comments/9nyj72/messenger_systems_compared_by_security_privacy/
vice.com/en_us/article/gvzw5x/secure-messaging-app-wire-stores-everyone-youve-ever-contacted-in-plain-text
oglobo.globo.com/brasil/as-mensagens-vazadas-de-moro-deltan-procuradores-23740030
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Mitya

>using any messenger requiring phone number registration

Attached: 1526938951903.png (620x638, 504K)

>using sms in 2020

>Telegram is better
Except for their encryption being absolute shit, sure.

WhatsApp is simple and just werks
Also everybody uses it, not Telegram

Prove it. Show me the massive leaks from this year. (There aren't any)

>using unencrypted messengers

nice try CIA

Who the fuck even uses telegram
Reminder you don't get to choose your messaging app, unless you are a retard with no friends

you are just not liked by your "friends". i got rid of whatsapp and told my friends to install telegram if they wanted to talk to me and they did.

Does Jow Forums have an official Riot/Matrix channel?

>everybody uses it
So, if everybody uses it, it means that is good? Is that the way you measure if something is worth it? What the hell is wrong with you idiot nowadays?

>tells friends to use something where they can be spied on
what a nice "friend" you are, mr fbi

seethe burger

Here in Russia Telegram is HUGE despite government trying to block it all the time.

That's because Telegram is a UK based company now so they and the US government can spy on Russians.

Too bad that in my country Telegram is known in the public as the IM app for illegal drugs. The normalfags will never migrate from WhatsApp no matter what.

хyecocы

What do you even want to say?
What else is the benchmark for usefulness of a messaging programme other than its prevalence? How about using an obscure programme that nobody elses uses, so you can have no contacts? Dumb spastic.

>hey bruh lemme just get your phone number to register i promise i wont do anything
>not nsa

Attached: 1565161201069.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>russian honeypot
>hurr durr we are russia please dont use "their" app

it's called fsb

XMPP + OMEMO or bust
Signal is okay too!

Attached: .gif (242x322, 251K)

use wire you fucking newfags
no need for phone number or email
you can use temp emails to register if you want to keep your profile
God damn it nigger faggot kikes

Russians are shit eating nigger monkeys
ffs Russian girls find pajeets cute
wtf you nigger monkeys

ok hack me

daily reminder to everyone who doesn't use matrix: get the fuck off Jow Forums you normie plebs

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-UlA4-tslROBDS9IqHalWVztqZo7uxlCeKPQ-8uoFOU/edit#gid=0

Bit dated but relevant from: old.reddit.com/r/opensource/comments/9nyj72/messenger_systems_compared_by_security_privacy/

Self hosted with Matrix-Synapse, XMPP or Nextcloud Talk are best.
Followed by Wire which fails by storing your contacts plain text on their servers if you have to believe: vice.com/en_us/article/gvzw5x/secure-messaging-app-wire-stores-everyone-youve-ever-contacted-in-plain-text

leaks from the Brazil's former justice minister oglobo.globo.com/brasil/as-mensagens-vazadas-de-moro-deltan-procuradores-23740030

Which Riot #channels are Jow Forums approved?

>hue hue
ok

Jow Forums's opinion on Viber?

Attached: 1568044434390.png (512x512, 26K)

Israel Defence Forces alumni made... Unit 8200.

Same category as whatsapp. Telegram is better because open source clients. Not great, but better than the other popular shit. Own matrix server is the best choice though.