Australia is censoring the internet ... again

I made this shitpost to help anons get around it. What else could the government do to block our shitposting?

Attached: block this you cunt.jpg (2299x2697, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

idd.com.au/internet-service-providers.php
twitter.com/eSafetyOffice/status/1170851059427733504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So that's why I still can't fucking access sys.Jow Forums.org on optus mobile network.

> google dns
get fucked

As of right now, nothing. They could in the future do censorship like the chinese but it would be seriously expensive to set up and maintain.

Thank you government of Australia for sparing us from the most cancerous shitposters

>not using opendns
get censored fgt.

Australians are the most high quality shitposters on the site.

honestly I'd prefer if australians and all other europeans were rangebanned, just get rid of the whole continent

Actually just get rid of all the boards as well. Jow Forums is all we Americans need

you're so transparently an obsessed eurocuck it's not even funny

Jow Forums should be /fur/'d

Even though Cloudflare is shit, I trus-
I distrust google more than I distrust cloudflare.

Just set your dns to 1.1.1.1 or 1.0.0.1, or if you're on android, set private DNS to 1dot1dot1dot1.cloudflare-dns.com its a piece of piss.

don't fucking give them any ideas

Nice N*rdVPN advertisement, you fucking nigger.
Sage, report and hide.

this

My Aussie ISP doesn't block anything and I torrent 24/7. They said don't do it too much, they don't really care.

go back, upside down boy.

Attached: 1516296078843[1].png (1159x534, 510K)

there's a lot of non-australians living in australia
proof: me

That's great.
People seem to forget it's only the Major Providers that get censored (Vodafone, Telstra, Optus, Foxtel and Virgin).
Just like in the UK, it's usually the smaller obscure ones among the hundreds of them that don't get any government recognition, thus automatically they don't block anything.
Check out the list, and switch to an alternative at your own pace:
idd.com.au/internet-service-providers.php

And all for the want of being the biggest nanny government in the world (literally)... To quote an old bloke:
"No matter how much you baby your kid, you can't keep him pure forever. He's either going to grow up stupid, or resentful..."

Attached: ausnanny.png (479x335, 279K)

Here I fixed your image

Attached: 1568017159223.png (2299x1820, 2.54M)

Don't you mean 1d1ot1d1ot1d1ot1d1ot.cloudflare-botnet.com?

nice avatar faggot

Attached: moderately yikes.png (601x521, 361K)

European here. Why is rainews.it on the list? Wasn't Rai Uno the spaghetti national TV channel?

twitter.com/eSafetyOffice/status/1170851059427733504

the madman actually did it

Attached: 1567999209462.jpg (548x619, 77K)

GR15 :^)

> They could in the future do censorship like the chinese but it would be seriously expensive to set up and maintain
they already have the infrastructure in place and actively banning sites.