KDE

Is it good?
Does it crash?

Attached: Konqi_sitting_on_KDE_logo.png (423x600, 140K)

It's not as low-profile as other options, but overall stable given you have decent hardware
/thread

It's good, I just prefer Xfce

yes and yes

but then it's not good

does konqi nakadashi kiki?

No, he has katie

I've been using KDE as daily driver on Manjaro for over a year and have no complaint so far. Everything just werks and had no crash.

Yes, while katie is watching.

Super reliable on Manjaro, buggy af on Kubuntu.

sometimes it did when disabling composition to gayming
changed opengl rendering to xrender and no more crash thanks

Install gnome or just use Windows.

I've used KDE Plasma with Manjaro, Kubuntu, openSUSE and Fedora. It works great in all those distros, but as says Kubuntu is a little bit buggy if you don't install the ppa backports.

>I'm a fag and use the version of arch for retards

I use kubuntu 19.04 and have never had any issue with kde ever

Shut your face pudgy

been using kde on arch since 2009, absolutely love it
my only complaint is that browsing and downloading things like color schemes, icons, themes, etc, is always horrible for some reason and very inconsistent

it is good and i never had it crash once in a little over 1 year of use

it crashed last time when i tried it on kde neon
did i did something wrong?

I'm actually working on phd dissertation on it. I just need things that werks

you fell for kde neon meme

Attached: IMG_20190909_163258_829.jpg (700x280, 54K)

based trips also sauce?

GNOME is way better

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3132098

based

Attached: 1557124267952.png (1044x869, 185K)

It depends on if you use kubuntu or not. If you use kubuntu kde is not stable... just like everything else. If you don't use kubuntu it's rock solid. 1 year of KDE manjaro with exactly 0 crashes or issues. I also used opensuse with kde, also rock solid performance by kde, but suse requires some skills on it's own, so back then I was fresh, green and retarded and used to crash my system cuz of my own mistakes and blamed KDE... didn't happen too often, like 2-3 times in a full year.

yes
no

ÖwÖ

Best mascot, I'll give you that.

Attached: 2247419 - Konqi cybermananon kde mascots.png (676x732, 127K)

still waiting for a functioning Mobile release. it looks based af but it doesn't work atm (or ever before for me)

Which ppa back ports do you speak of?
I just want Windows 7 but Linux, kde so far is p nice but the customisation options are kind of intimidating

uh-oh

don't get me wrong, but do you like wasting your time?

Best DE ever created stepping through.

Attached: Gnome-logo.png (600x364, 10K)

Neon is embarassingly unstable, because they keep the KDE aspect as rolling release but kept the Ubuntu part LTS.

It crashes now and then, but its absolutely my favorite DE. Fantastic customization. There's very little that can rival it out of the box.

FILE

PICKER

I C O N S

Konqi has a nice ass!

it's stable, but it feels bloated
same

for a general purpose machine bloat can be good. I like the tools packaged with KDE.

for a specific purpose machine though you can run lightweight stuff..