Wait so the Ryzen 3000 series is still below Haswell CPUs in terms of gaming performance?

Wait so the Ryzen 3000 series is still below Haswell CPUs in terms of gaming performance?

LOL

How long is it since the first Ryzen CPU came out? WTF ARE AMD DOING

Attached: ryzen3000.png (1434x916, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/article/1876-4ghz-ryzen-3rd-gen-vs-core-i9/
hothardware.com/reviews/amd-ryzen-9-3900x-vs-core-i9-9900k-ipc-shootout?page=3
tomshardware.com/reviews/ryzen-9-3900x-7-3700x-review,6214-9.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>AMD completely destroys Intel's lineup in performance/price
>AMD completely destroys Intel's lineup in performance/watt
>AMD completely destroys Intel's lineup in performance/clock
>BUT MUH GAMING

What about actually doing anything useful with the fucking computer

I have a workstation for that

All joking and memeing aside these games have been rigged to perform better on intel processors. We know this because CS:GO is mainly a single core efficient game (ie maxes out at 2 threads and intel loses in that particular benchmark.

So not only does AMD match single threaded performance of intel at the same clock frequency but also at a much much lower clock frequency. Which is why pic related is possible.

Attached: CSGO.png (1018x562, 302K)

>It's not relevant if AMD is bad at it

Who the fuck even plays hitman?

Not an isolated case btw, many more examples.

Attached: re2.jpg (1016x613, 121K)

CS:GO while in practice favoring intel, hasn't been rigged in any way. It just uses a really fuckin' ancient engine that favors single core performance and doesn't benefit much from modern SIMD extensions.

just turn off smt bro

Attached: 1541254.png (1300x730, 317K)

that better not be from the linus video you retard

>turn off smt bro
>AMD still worse
lmao

Attached: rage-2-1920-1080.png (500x810, 58K)

Interesting you're wrong, for a few games anyway

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-090343.png (1280x720, 226K)

Attached: shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-1920-1080.png (500x810, 58K)

and I have game console for playing with friends...

are you actually retarded? Intel wins in both of those benchmarks lmao

Of course but the lead is very small, 5% on a average

Attached: MHW.png (1373x1413, 49K)

I didn't say the 3900x is faster with smt off?

the only benchmarks that show AMD winning are within the margin of error

How is the 3600 better than the 3900X?

Gaming doesn't always matter

Attached: 1560228829446.png (519x543, 151K)

So yeah all in all the 3900X IS slower than the i9-9900K but only by 5% on average. The biggest reason why Zen 2 processors are flying off the shelves is because they have higher multi-core performance which for anybody that does any sort of streaming while gaming finds important. 5% lower FPS for the ability to record 1080p streams on the slow preset while gaming is a huge bargain when you think about it. GPU encoding is just simply way too low quality to be used for streaming.

Precisely but the average is what matters.

Attached: ZomboDroid 09092019085950.jpg (2114x1267, 343K)

The only benchmarks that show Intel winning are within the margin of error.

What the fuck are you even talking about, you retard? There are no Haswell CPUs on that list.

see
hothardware.com/reviews/amd-ryzen-9-3900x-vs-core-i9-9900k-ipc-shootout?page=3
tomshardware.com/reviews/ryzen-9-3900x-7-3700x-review,6214-9.html

>cherry pick
every time
try recording/streaming using your haswell cpu and playing at the same time and then come back, I want to see how smooth your game fps + recording will be
thanks

pic related

Attached: AMD-Ryzen-3900X-streaming-performance.png (1904x1071, 1.19M)

>buying a threadripper for GAYMIN
>30 more frames for 170 dollars + "95w tdp"
weak bait. made me answer

why are you posting AMD marketing material?

i'm not a 14 year old so i don't stream

Because it reflects real life use case scenarios. Even if you don't want to stream SW recording can give you a high quality archive of your past matches to use for reference or whatever.

When you use your GPU 2 things are true:
1.) The bitrate is insanely high to compensate for inferior encoding quality (ie almost 100mbps for 1080p)
2.) The quality is essentially a blur of mashed pixels and nothing can be clearly discerned in motion.

For things like gaming where there is a ton of action going on around you 10mbps is the bare minimum used in GPU encoding but with CPU encoding especially on the slow preset this is actually pretty high quality nearing blu-ray quality.

IL-2 Sturmovik GB already saves mission logs without any performance impact and I'm not interested in recording any other game because why the fuck would I? Also streaming is for children.
I'll stick with Haslel, thanks.

most games have a game loop and everything gets drawn there, performance comes in hoe fast you draw those things, the only parallelization comes from calculating things.

sour grapes much?

You have no idea how any of this works do you? Do you even know what instruction sets are used for things like AI/physics?

are you dense?

select all boats

>"I have no use for this feature so its presence or a lack thereof doesn't matter for me."
>sOUr GrAPes!!1

Attached: D9QFfFLXsAAzI-6.jpg (1024x498, 88K)

Ryzen are overrated piece of shit, only pajeets and communist poorfags waste money on them.

too much latency between glued moar coars

please don't actually try to justify posting LITERAL MARKETING MATERIAL from AMD

Still within 5% so margin of error

FP - as always - BP.

>AMD shows useful feature to the public
>"I don't have thing therefore thing is BAD"
>"I'm not mad! My mega wojak posting clearly shows this!"
k

>t. shit for brains that doesn't know what a ns of latency even is

In this case it actually DOES show real world usage so why not? The slow preset offers ~2X higher quality than the fast preset from better ME/quantization from CUs in general and 10Mbps IS the bare minimum GPU encoding bitrate for gaming.

The only thing I might have a gripe with is the CBR method of bitrate control except this ensures more higher quality when there is less motion going on.

actually, rtx nvenc is equal in quality to very fast

*ultra fast, however they did improve b-frames so quality when little motion is happening has improved but whenever there is fast motion going around on the screen (ie 80% of the time) it shows massive quality degradation from worse ME/quantization.

Basically the more "cores" you use for video encoding, the lower the quality will be because of the limited parallel nature of ME/quantization.

This is a way to save three posts now.
>*NEW* ONLY GAYMING PERFORMANCE MATTERS!*
>*NEW* * except when AMD wins in which case GAYMING PERFORMANCE DOESN'T MATTER!
You've been destroyed. At least have the good taste to die quietly.

>unironically defending AMDisappointment
go back to your subplebbit faggot

I don't understand how it's possible for AMD still to be behind on IPC this late into Ryzen, it's fucking ridiculous

>projecting this hard
Normally I'd suggest KYS, but I'd say since 2017, you've already made multiple attempts.
I really don't blame you - but it shows there's yet another thing you're stunningly bad at.

What do you expect from AMDtards? They wasted money on they shit made Ryzen and can't have the intellectual honesty to admit that.

Mediocre people can only do mediocre processors.

Ryzen has a 15% IPC lead over Intel, you blinding moron.
It's only because MUH 5GHZ meme that you're remotely afloat (and another thing AMD has historically done better than Intel).

Don't (You) me again, you idiotic incel.

Show us your superior processor. Protip you can't AMD is shit.

People can do games with Intel. You can't do shit with AMD. Only cry, because you didn't buy a real processor.

Man, AMD really got to you guys huh? I know what its like desu, I was an intel user myself before I got my 3900X. That feeling of having an inferior processor just for 5% higher fps in games you don't even play anymore.

What was thing called, denialism?

Attached: baka.jpg (1920x2159, 256K)

Show us your single processor boost of 4,6Ghz ... sorry you can't AMD lied to you.
Enjoy your fancy buttwarmer.

See .
Sorry you're so defective in the critical thinking department.

I remember that rage all too well user, this thread has made me nostalgic. I really liked my intel proccessors when they were released but it's time to let go lads. intel isn't our Jow Forumsuy anymore.

Attached: 1561730359805.jpg (215x215, 9K)

>AMD
>buttwarmer
Wow, how can you fit this much fail into two words?
I'm almost impressed. At last, something you can... do.

Attached: 1545818044079.png (1078x1304, 284K)

>He really believe AMD lies when EVERY FUCKING TEST show they are subpar toaster.

The absolute state of pajeets.

Intel will always make pozzed suttering housefire garbage trash for mentally ill intel fanboys with stockholm syndrome.

>intel results is within margin of error
>amd result is totally different
toms shillware?

Show me your 4,6 ghz boost. I dare you pajeet. Show me.

I'm sorry, busy emptying out your bank account from a simple JavaScript-based attack that works on your pozzed and backdoored processor.

it's going to be fixed soon :^)

Attached: 3900X.png (890x996, 373K)

>muh niggahurtz
Sorry, enjoying my stutter-free computing experience and not needing LN2.
Remember to disable hyperthreading and install all your "hardware errata" mitigations, goy.

Implying AMD isn't so full of holes like some shitty EURO cheese.

You pajeets are the most retarded monkey in the jungle.

Show me your 4,6 ghz boost.

Show me.

You can't. You bought shit and now you must eat it.

I hope nobody uses SSD+Intel

When coupled with an intarded pozzed defective dumpster fire that is the i5 lineup you get HUGE performance hits from the 30+ security mitigations you are required to enable to have some sense of security at least. For example in pic related using intard trash slices SSD performance literally in half which results in excessive stuttering and lag. And that's only from the meltdown and spectre patch IIRC.

Attached: 1564058514889.jpg (1159x697, 69K)

>fixed.

It will be fixed by buying an Intel.

Why can't intel stop being pozzed stuttering housefires?

>muh niggerhurtz
Is this all you're going to say over and over.
Shit, I know you're a disgustingly pathetic joke, but have you got anything? I mean, anything at all?

>stutter-free

Pajeets is in complete denial because he doesn't know shit about real computing experience.

Show me your boost pajeet.

holy fuck

Pozzed intelfanboys talking about being disgusting and pathetic.

Attached: 1559056252058.jpg (1510x1593, 662K)

Still, no boost pajeet. How sad your life is? Cheated of your money by a transsexual Vietnamese monkey.

Because you've got morons like ITT that will happily gobble it up, because they're brain-damaged.
Why fix something when you've got armies of filthy, E. coli-infested asslickers who will lie that it doesn't exist?

Still better than your designated shitting processor pajeet.

Intel fanboys are pozzed in the head just like their aborted garbage excrement products.

>ive got nothing
>i am nothing
>wont brb an heroing
We know, retard.

show us your boost pajeet.

>Ryzen has a 15% IPC lead over Intel
Can you prove this?

>It's only because MUH 5GHZ meme that you're remotely afloat

So why does Intel beat Ryzen 3000 when they're all clocked at the same speed then? Why are you lying?

Intel is a disease.

Attached: 1565699312731.jpg (2220x1080, 508K)

Still no boost pajeet.

Bruh, I bet you are a paid shill from someone's marketing agency. We don't fall for your marketing, as we have more than two braincells. I mean you don't even show Haswell in the chart. And with all the vulnerabilities with Intel CPUs I bet you money Skylake will soon have a lower IPC than BULLDOZER. At least AMD knows how to design a cpu that dosen't leak data like an old guy's bladder. I will also argue that your statement is outright false, well you may be able to argue that the 9900k may outperform the 3900x in some single threaded workloads, but it still gets BTFOed in general usage.

>Still no boost pajeet.

Attached: 1558950008166.jpg (683x640, 163K)

Spectre affect AMD more than Intel, but AMD is full of liars so they says "No spectre" just liek your flaunted 4,6 ghz. AMD security is another lies like the 8 core.

Yes - an Coffin Lake processor has to do about 4.6GHz to match a Ryzen 3000 at 4GHz.
It's a neat trick, and why Incels are always mindlessly bleating about MUH NIGGAHURTZ, because it's the only mitigation against their inferior IPC - it's what keeps them from sinking without trace.

Pajeet where is your boost?

Intel is affected by any security hole in existence because it's garbage, mentally ill fanboy.

Ryzen at 3GHz beats Intel at 5GHz

At least Intel is honest about it. AMD can only lie so pajeets buy their shit.

Look at this retard.
>KRA KRA BOOST
>KRA KRA KRA BOOST
>KRA KRA KRA
It's like it's the only thing he's got (H/T ).

Attached: 1563120420401.png (912x900, 193K)

And yet you will never reach your boost, pajeet.

Wait for 10nm++++ amd btfo

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

You bought 4,6 you got 4,5. PAjeet gives real value to his money. Where is your 4,6 pajeet?

He's still at it kek. Like a broken record.

Under very special circumstances (heavily parallel workloads), because your average Ryzen has twice the cores of your average Core i.

>oh no, incel/novideo are still beating me in gaymen performance despite my repeated claims this will not be the case as of 'next gen'
>MUH STUTTER
>but it doesn't stu-
>YES IT DOES
>no really it's smoo-
>NO IT ISN'T IT'S A MICROSTUTTER
>what the fuck does that eve-
>IT MEANS IT STUTTERS BUT YOU JUST CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHITTY EYES

Attached: istockphoto-636079026-612x612.jpg (612x612, 38K)

Actually, I bought 3.6, got 4.2.
But I'm not a failed abortion like you.