Hey Jow Forums

What’s this cord doing in my Pc? How do I get rid of it? Cut it out?

Attached: 99E3E1BB-FCC3-4A85-96AC-7F29281977CD.jpg (3264x2448, 1.36M)

Which of the three?

What cord are you talking about?
Also don't listen to any of the fucks who ask you to cut it. This is a Jew move and will end about as well.

The one that’s not connected to the motherboard

Which of the two?

don't touch any of them, you seem retarded.

There's a Molex, Sata Data cable and the Power LED cable disconnected.

If you're talking of the "POWER LED" one then you don't cut it, just leave it be, why would you cut it? Or at least try to find out where you can connect it on your MOBO, or don't, if you don't want your case to light up when the computer is running.

The power LED connected to the power button

OP stop being a gayboi

What a mess

I wish I could smash your fucking face into the motherboard. It would be fun to see what would happen.

That's the power LED wire. You plug it into the appropriate place on your motherboard (labeled or consult manual) so that your power LED lights up when the PC is running. If you have the power button connected the principle should be self explainatory. If you don't want your power LED to light up simply don't connect it.

How thick do you have to be to be you?

You're soft, Jow Forums.
>Cut it out?
OP is clearly a troll.

This blue light keeps flashing on my graphics card

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

You would get your skull crushed into the Earth, nothin personnel

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

cut it, gently cut the plastic sheathing off to exposure and twist the wires together so the electricity returns to the psu rather than being wasted on something that isn't plugged in
you're welcome

either this is some quality bait or you're legit retarded

This. You're wasting hundreds of watt-hours a month on this stupid unconnected cable. Make sure to do the same with the molex connector (the white plastic one). You can even do this by bending a paperclip or length of stripped wire to bridge the connectors (yellow to black for the molex).
Good luck with your efficiency project user.

Attached: 1538251438367.png (428x570, 513K)

Awesome
I’m sure that the Power LED has to be connected to the graphics card to get the blue light to stop flashing so the graphics card will run. The power supply also needs new thermal paste.

Connect it to the pins labelled Power LED as per this diagram.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (928x665, 46K)

This is from the manual to your actual motherboard, If you don't trust me, on account of the majority in this thread being retarded, you can download it yourself from MSI website, just type in your model number in google and it will be the first link that pops up.

Why replying to bait threads?

ditto