>IoT

>inclusive

This

> hack

just kidding, I love that word.

Cloud and Hack
Such shitty words without any real meaning

>Serverless
What kind of statement would that be (mis)used in?

This word would make sense if they meant decentralized with only clients, but they actually mean the server runs on somebody else machine
Fuck enterprise bs

any title given to a Programmer that is not Programmer.

including but not limited to:

ninja; hacker; guru; """engineer"""; IT

Hack is a great word.
You can hack trees, brush, or anything else really, so long as your axe is heavy enough.
You can hack a database with one tool, and the earth with another. I find the earth is easier.
You can dry a fish on it. One may even be a hack and get paid for it.

>ninja
Oh, to live in such the fantasy world.

>realtime

Doesn't it mean it runs without having to manage a server with an easy interface to get a service running

Anime

Yes, it means you dont have to "think" about the server, you think about the "functions" in runs.
A better name is "function as a service", which is used a bit.

>>>>>>>>coding

Attached: 1565911642780.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Docker

Kek

Pretty much anything that contains the word "business".
Also anything that ends with "as a service".

>cloud
its the gayest way to describe vps or the internet

>javascript
>app

Examples?

"Business as a service"

> tech

I used to think "cloud" meant multiple (usually remote) servers working together to increase speed and ensure continuous functionality.
Then I found it means the internet....

> bus
> IDE instead of PATA

I concur. The term is programming, if you're actually giving instructions.

Coding.

I think hack is a good word for janky repair or fix. It's been used that way for stuff besides computers for a long time.
You're correct, but a lot of normies just misuse it to mean VPS.

>google

>AI

>Containerization

"

I find it bizarre that people use the term "coding" to mean programming. For decades, we used the word "coding" for the work of low-level staff in a business programming team. The designer would write a detailed flow chart, then the "coders" would write code to implement the flow chart. This is quite different from what we did and do in the hacker community -- with us, one person designs the program and writes its code as a single activity. When I developed GNU programs, that was programming, but it was definitely not coding.

Since I don't think the recent fad for "coding" is an improvement, I have decided not to adopt it. I don't use the term "coding", except if I were talking about a business programming team which has coders. "

I agree with stallman, coding is what code monkeys do at enterprise companies who's job is to write code exactly like they are told to and nothing more.

>IaaS

If you're anything larger than a small business and you don't have your own infrastructure for storing and maintaining data you're a fool. Off-site backups are acceptable and necessary but moving your entire infrastructure off site is fucking bonkers and short sighted.

>open source
>content
>intelectual property
>engagement
>app
>cloud
>open source
>linux operating system
>monetizing
>coder
>hacker (as in cracker)
>service

Pretty much everything, I just live in a constant rage

free (as in price)
app
restart (as in reboot)
smartphone

nothing wrong with apps

Oh yes there is.

What's wrong with restart?

Attached: restart.gif (323x192, 4K)

>Anonymous
It doesn't reference the bootstrap, or the shoehorn.

"Плюшки". Taкoe eбaнyтoe cлoвo в cфepe aйти.

Master/Slave

Test script

>coding
>coder
>writing code
>can you code?

That one was always strange. Just like calling PATA connections IDE.

>IoT
Seconding this

"solution"

windows

People who have a problem with coders are funny. to 99% of people they mean and do the same thing. Stop pretending coding and programming are different if you just want to seem smarter.

>mobo

>solution
lol

"Cloud Services
Leverage our expertise as a Microsoft Gold Partner and Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) to optimize Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Hosted Cloud solutions."

s3tech.ca/

They are very different. Coding is surface tier copy&paste text plugging for children.

> when retro is used to describe old computers, games and its associated hardware
> cloud
> SaaS
> full stack
> serverless
> iot
> using the word hacking or cracking to describe something when nothing of the sort occurred.
that's my main list of things people say or write that make me want to punch them in the face until they are no longer conscious.

> legacy

"coding"

> GUI when pronounced as "gooey"

>CoC

You mean when it's pronounced correctly?

I hate the sheer amount of acronyms. I don't care that it saves you five syllables and fifteen keystrokes, full words sound better.

>array

pajeets cannot pronounce it

Attached: 1538960594359.jpg (2475x2518, 1.39M)

favicon just because it sounds dumb

Just a program

It's a cryptographic chain of blocks, literally

Makes perfect sense the way it's usually used, you the person who uses some service that requires a server, does not have to worry about said server

Just a bunch of servers with redundancy that are usually located in a geographical locations for lowest latency and best thruput everywhere

Two of the same of the each of the same and not always the same
What are you having problems with understanding?

It's just a fancy word for a subscription model

IoT is literally a bunch of devices that connect to the internet for specific shit, 90% of that is retarded though, nobody needs IoT juicers but having a IoT stereo system that you can control with your phone on the other hand is comfy

Same

See above, also the word hack doesn't mean what you think it means, that's the problem

Read about schedulers, you're on Jow Forums after all, friend

Website

Back in the day, coding was what cool demoscene guys did

See above

People are just retarded, even SATA can be IDE

Anything artificial that seems intelligent but is just a bunch of statements and isn't actually intelligent

Bloat

Arr Hey! I'm a pirate!

They all have different meaning. The only one that stands for shit like a browser or a player is "application". A "program" refers to a sequence of actions, which could as well be a flowchart on a whiteboard. Binary could refer to any file whatsoever because the entire computer operation mode is binary, it's just we have conventions to call files differently depending on their content. Executable is any file with +x permission or equivalent.

t. never in his life had to program shit that interacts with real world

That's exactly correct way to use the word "retro" you imbecile.

Go back to the cloud and code.

That makes it a keeper then.

Full stack... man that makes me irritated for some reason.

>keeb

>framework

Java "beans".

Attached: 1541583609997.jpg (605x898, 116K)

apps
sign in/sign out
blockchain
react

also """"""""ux designer""""""""".
It just idea guy really good at mockups and photoshop

Male/Female(male)

Gee thanks mr dictionary, I really needed someone to explain what all of these words mean

> gpu referring to the whole graphics card
> photoshop for image work done with any prog

It's LGBTQ+GNU you ignorant bigot

>disliking app

Attached: ns20mail.png (1120x832, 23K)

Do not bother me as am realtime expert sir

Attached: durgagoft.jpg (450x399, 140K)

Why do they all have hair like that?

this

cool post retard

>coding, when referred to the whole development process that goes into making an applicaiton

For me this is the most annoying of all: writing code is the last step in developing something, a good design is infinitely more important.
Also, it's used by women who want to get into CS

>unix

Our fully automated synergistic blockchain based crowd sourced buffet is serverless.

i also hate stuff written in cyrillic

LGBTQ+GNU+X-Windows
ftfy

in our language gooey means ass/butt

Fantastic you fucking retard. Glad you know what all these homosexual acronyms mean. It doesn't make me hate them any less.

>Cloud
This so fucking much. The word is used almost exclusively by people who have no idea what it means and the people who intentionally use it to mislead said retards.