The absolute state of Radeon RX NAVI

>"Just disable all hardware acceleration in all programs on your computer and disable all graphics card control panel features and disable enhanced sync and disable ReLive GPU screen recording feature and disable Virtual Super Resolution and install driver only via device manager so that no Radeon control panel settings gets installed and don't overclock or underclock your GPU and don't have any monitor software like HWinfo or official AMD Radeon monitor software and don't adjust fan curve and use DDU when upgrading to new version and reinstall Windows 10 everytime you update driver and disable this regedit setting. This is what worked for me it's pretty stable now I only get 3-5 blue screen of death per day"

Why are AMD Radeon division not making sure their graphics cards are stable? No one fucking cares about half-assed botnet features like twitch and facebook streaming integration in the GPU control panel and no one cares about the retarded automatic recommentations to enable HDR on non-HDR monitors.

Attached: amd-radeon-rx-5700xt-graphics-card-01-adoredtv-1024x720[1].png (1024x720, 408K)

I got one blackscreen 30 min after playing and that’s bc the fan speed was set to 50 percent at 99c on stock for the blower... fucking idiots. I cranked up the fan speed so it sounds loud without headphones but stays at junctional temp of 90c instead of 110c

Legit question. When amd gpu drivers crash they send u into a bsod? (Vs Nvidia that recovers driver and saves your system from forced reboot)
Noyes? Haven't used amd in shit long

Just wait for the magic drivers

>Why are AMD Radeon division not making sure their graphics cards are stable?
Why would they? They know enough drones will buy into it to earn their upkeep. Same reason Intel is shit for so many years.

jesus dude, I get nervous when my GPU hits 75c

2080 owner here, never had a bsod but occasionally on exiting a game I get the left half of my desktop duplicated, so I have 2 left half desktops on screen and the right half has fucked off to god knows where. This appears random as it happens with any 3d game I play and occurs maybe 1 in 15 times after exiting a game.
Neither brand is perfect.

Because you're measuring average temp, not junction, retard

If any single part of my GPU gets to 75c I consider it too hot. Hitting 110 and calling it acceptable is ridiculous, but I guess amd is hoping you will buy into the next gen of cards after your current gpu fries itself. Cunt.

who tf uses that

Nvidia doesn't even measure junction temperature because they know that downie retards like you would see 90-100c and shit yourself.

u can just restart the gpu driver tho.
my point is if the amd gpu driver crashes it takes the system with it. thats annoying as hell comparatively. if true

My old 960 occasionally shows the left half of desktop stretched horizontally to the entire screen when resuming from standby or hibernation. Only way to fix it seems to be going into nvidia control panel and changing the refresh rate back and forth.

It depends on if it's the *driver* or the graphics card itself,
For the former, it will recover.
For the latter, all you get is your screen filled with a single color and your audio hardware repeating its buffer undefinitely.

I get nervous at anything 70+ too

>rx590
>manjaro
>it just works
>witcher3 via wine and dxvk high settings 70fps
>dgaf about temperatures, it just works.

mah nigger

Why do you idiots always have trouble with GPUs? I can honestly say I've seen more nvidia driver crashes than I've ever seen from AMD, especially back in the Vista days, but never so much that it ever turned me off to either brand.

My old 8800GT would go straight to 103C playing STALKER Clear Sky, and it was fine (until it died after about 2~3 years).

Attached: 5876-IMG9768s-1.jpg (500x340, 49K)

Linux doesn't have this problem.

works like charm, cool & quiet as fuck and i didn't have to disable shit. on the contrary, i could overclock and undervolt, pushing the efficiency even further.

suck it faggot

Attached: worksonmymachine.png (740x517, 341K)

>hardware failing after 3 years is fine

I've had GTA IV crash the gpu drivers once without a bsod or a recovery.

Attached: 1562282311082.jpg (920x884, 198K)