AMDfags BTFO?

youtube.com/watch?v=Edk9QssM7Aw

Seems Cyberpunk 2077 will be a RTX game.

It will have RTX and only Nvidia cards will play with this feature.

Cyberpunk 2077 will probably be the GOTY and AMDfags won't play it with all the features.

How will they ever recover?

Attached: images.png (355x142, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EuKtWBXBVy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>RTX
kek

I'm sure we'll be missing out a lot on those lower fps experiences.

rtx comes at such a performance hit that nobody will play AAA games with rtx on until the next generation of gpus

The RTX you have on the current cards is pretty much like 3D acceleration was in 1997.
A gimmick that consumes a lot of speed, but make things prettier.. as long you drop the resolution to have enough frame rate to play the game.
When the "3Dfx of raytrace" appear, it will make your geforce card outdated as fuck. unless it is an add-on card like the voodoo was.

Attached: The S3 choice.jpg (1280x480, 293K)

>RTX
But by the time this game is out AMD will already have their own RT solution at the very least announced

RTX is jus the name nVidia gave to the hardware they are using to accelerate Dirext X ray tracing, By the time this vaporware comes out im sure AMD will have something ready with its own accelerators.
t. 2080RTX owner.

>gaymes
Go back to child.

ever notice nvidia always compares rtx to zero lighting at all, instead of comparing to baked lighting?

sure makes you think............

OH NOES

how am i going to play cybersjw now? oh boi oh boi

Attached: 9ff8a3185946a1e37ddc15d1c7af7907c8b1a220.jpg (2667x4000, 842K)

You do realize the majority, of Nvidia users, don't have rtx cards? Like this is bad for everyone but the select few who paid for an overpriced rtx card. And Nvidia is just paying game makers to use it as incentive to get users to upgrade.

On the other hand, there will be software available for the cheap raytracer cards when they eventually pop up.
Same shit as was with 3D acceleration.
But as back then, you're just beta testing for the better cards.

Nothing wrong with baked lighting where you can use it, but by its nature it's quite limited.

>cyberpunk
>goty
Look dude, I love Keanu as much as the next guy, but even he can't save something that looks as disastrous as Cyberpunk is shaping up to be.

witcher 3 had nvidia hair something something, nobody used, even people on nvidia. It was a fucking gimmick that destroid fps for no benefit whatsoever. rtx is gimmick. look at minecraft rtx, it just look like fucking shaders, but they are calling revolutionary, as if shaders didnt exist

58 years from now, niggers will have evolved enough to be able to use computers for their gang-violence.

>cyberpunk 2077
>game
nvidia aren't sending their best

You have no idea what you're talking about. Try running a modern game in software mode right now and tell me 3d cards are a gimmick. Same for raytrace acceleration, once devs figure out that raytracing saves them time or money they will jump on it.

Try running a 1998 game on a S3 Virge.
That's you with a geforce RTX in 2021.

I had a muthafucking 3dfx voodoo 1 and you have no idea what are you talking about. The shit was jaw dropping, I was playing Aliens vs Predator on it and I still have a nightmares.

so same thing as witcher 3
you can take the 40% nvidia frame tax for a couple effects on minor objects

>We don't need 3d, it's just a gimmick, everyone only ever plays 2d
>We don't need displacement, it's just a gimmick, everyone will only ever just add more geometry
>We don't need PBR textures, it's just a gimmick, everyone only ever uses flat diffuse maps
>We don't need differred rendering, it's just a gimmick, everyone only ever uses forward rendering, nobody will trade superior lighting for less fps and the loss of real antialiasing

You're dumb, AMD is working their asses off on an OpenSource RTX-like clone because they know it's the future. Nvidia Hairworks was poorly copied by AMD with the advent of TressFX, only for them to discover their own technology ran better on Nvidia cards, which are more suited for the tessellation it's based on. Everyone who had a mid-end gaming-class machine turned Hairworks on, if they didn't they were missing key parts of the overall artstyle the developers intended.

Try to read the last sentence of the post.
I'm literally pointing out at literally your first video card, and how it made everything released before it a cruel joke.

I love that rtx on sign they always show. Without it people wouldn't even realize that there's ray tracing somewhere.
Says everything about that technology.

Oh, sorry then, I had a rough day. I need some sleep.

You're blind if you can't tell the difference automatically between fake game lighting and real ray tracing.

Sorry not everyone has a microscope.

>SpunkPunk 2077
who cares

Attached: 1560227525657.png (1716x996, 1.5M)

People can be quite assholes sometimes.
But it would be hilarious if we got a raytrace card that have an HDMI/DP passthrougt

>game isn't released
>nvidiots getting a hard on over the lighting effects already
kys

vocaroo.com/i/s0EuKtWBXBVy

As much as I like to contribute to Jensen's leather jacket collection FUCK THAT GAME.

Attached: 1560225396017.jpg (1648x654, 370K)

Are you not on medication?

Tressfx ran better because it was only for the player character's hair in Tomb Raider and the last Deus Ex game. Hair works for witcher 3 was for Geralt and also monster and animal furs

Cyberpunk is a societal theme not an aesthetic retard. You just want one very specific aesthetic because your tiny shriveled up brain cant disassociate a story theme with something you saw in a movie once

RTX != ray tracing. It uses 1 fucking sample per pixel when REAL ray tracing uses atleast 10,000 samples per pixel. Look at pic related (screenshot from Battlefield V RTX ON IT JUST WORKS EVERYTHING JUST WORKS RTX RAY TRACER. Do reflections look pixelated like that in real life or with traditional screenspace reflections? No it doesn't so shut the fuck up redditor

Ah yes, can't wait for the RTX code injection close to game release that tanks performance by 40% just like what happened with The Witcher 3.

CyberShit77 is a ripoff from Deus Ex and when CD Project Shit has started making 15 minute clips instead of showing full 2 hour gameplay it really tells the tale of this unfinished, overhyped shit game.

I refuse to buy games with proprietary technology in them (GameWorks etc) so I will continue to torrent those games and seed with my 10Gbit/s (yes, we have that here in europe) for atleast 3 years (just like i did with The Witcher 3.

>first trailer for the game was back in 2013
>still won't be released until November 2020

It's dead Jim.

Attached: NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX TECHNOLOGY.jpg (2560x1440, 835K)

when you rtx fags will learn that DXR is all that matters?
amd will support it by the time this game will be out

Was this not obvious? Witcher games were using nVidia gameworks middleware to kill AMD performances. Its the same with any game that uses unreal engine as it bakes in nvidia optimized path and gameworks inside.

They have made a lot of changes so my interest in this game has gone down. I'm more confident in Kojimbo's Death Stranding than this GTAV cyberpunk mod. Say what you will about Kojimbo but he delivers polished games.

Your entire post is crabbed together snippets of anger and misery that don't relate to each other. The signature takeaway is "I'm very upset".

One point is worth addressing. Namely, that DXR/RTX is ray tracing in every sense of the word. Ray tracing needs a single ray traced, and it is the dictionary definition of ray tracing. There is no minimum amount that is required. It doesn't even need to bounce off a surface. It just needs to emanate from someplace, and then hit something.

>Death Stranding
can't wait for a high budget walking sim with b list appearances

Epic, bro. I can't wait to play it at 1080p/30fps on my 2080 Ti!

I owned a S3 ViRGE DX decelerator back in the day, and this is true. If you owned a 3Dfx card, it was not true.

You dumb fuck did you even read what he wrote?

>cybertranny 2077
its going to crash and burn just like everything else nvidia sponsors

>forgetting that software render ran at a cinematic 10 fps most of the time
kys newfag zoomer

>discordtranny 2077

TressFX came first retard

I would love to hear more about your understanding of evolution

>REAL ray tracing uses atleast 10,000 samples per pixel
This is just straight up a lie

>he thinks hes going to walk in death stranding
i dont think you understand kojima games, its going to be a movie pretending its a game

You all have the reading comprehension of toddlers.
And given a lot of you are talking about "I had a Voodoo" or "I had the thing before 3DfX", get your brain checked you have cancer.

Kojima games are better than quantum break or control at least.