HOLY BASED

Attached: BASED.png (989x507, 170K)

too expensive

that's 860evo pricing

I only buy samsung, every other brand is poor quality, only kingston comes close seoncd.

If I wasn't in the computer repair business and seen the reliability first-hand I'd probably call you a shill, but I'm the same.

Only problem I've ever had with them is some older UEFI implementations just plain can't see them.

Intel is good too

tfw still rocking a Crucial M4

thats a normal price user

Corsair uses good chips.

Is that qlc?

1TB 860 EVO still regularly goes for $130.

>DRAM-less SSDs
Enjoy your literal shit. Prices are only falling because manufacturing standards are.

No DRAM cache no buy.

i dunno but it pisses me off the slc cache makes it show up in searches for actual slc units

and you'll get 4-5x the endurance (for 50% more cost)

ive had my kingston 256gb for nearly 6 years of constant use with zero issues
i am impressed by their quality desu

what performance after SLC cache runs out? 80MB/s or 300MB/s?

Fuck every SSD manufacturer who don't mention actual sustained read/write speeds on their SSD

based and screenshotted for my "Jow Forums memorable quotes" folder

Fuck that. it still needs a dram cache for all the small data transfers. That's what makes SSDs so snappy.

kingston hyperx savage I own is breddy good

Do external SSDs load games faster than internal HDDs? I can't find an answer for this.

Attached: 1479927946723.png (486x458, 302K)

I like deep quotes too.

Attached: 5m6fjnsp2ysz.jpg (540x540, 125K)

It will be limited by the USB speed.

1 TB 970 Pro NVMe for OS, 2TB 860 Pro for storage

>SP
>ASS
got that right

>he doesn't know about USB 3.1 gen 2 compared to SATA
honestly it's pretty damn close with 3.1.

SDD through 3.1 will be faster for gaming than an HDD through SATA.

Much faster, the maximum bandwith of SATA III is 6 gbps and 5 for gbps USB 3.0 so even between SATA SSD and USB SSD the difference in minimal. 3.1 USB is 10 gbps I believe.

No it is not.

A man with good priorities.

Mate you don't need 1tb for OS. Just get 256gb.

>portable 1tb SSD is $340
>buying an internal 1tb SSD and an SSD enclosure $170

What the fuck?

Why Pro versions for home use?
Also: Is the addlink s70 2tb really faster than a 970 evo plus/pro at half the cost and double the capacity?

SLC is actually slower than MLC, it's intended for vital data

I have one of these, it's fine for daily usage. Got like a 240GB for 20 bucks, no real issues other than it being slower than some others

???

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-212140_Kiwi_Browser.png (1080x1920, 508K)

its only the cache that is SLC
also, MLC is not faster than SLC. you are retard

next you're gonna say you were only pretending to be retarded

Attached: 5y6L5VmyeW.jpg (650x650, 127K)

different format (those are probs both msata) and different use cases, so differing support.

Also people are dumb and don't understand stuff that isn't USB

most demand for externals is USB; I don't know why you'd complain about being able to put something together at lower cost than retail.

amd pays a company to make them than corsair rebrands them just like their power supplys corsair isnt smart enough to make them

Wrong.

These SSDs have been on the market since March, what am I missing? What's your point OP?

not if you buy stolen

Silikon powel gooood pleas buy chinese haldwale gayjin.

>Capacity
>1TB
>2TB
>3.5"

Now look up an internal ssd plus an enclosed, buddy. You need to see the relative prices in your own currency.

Avoid. That thing has a Phison S10 controller, which is known for grenading itself on a regular basis

t.Had one that ended up with a corrupt firmware, and multiple reports online of people with the same issue

DRAMless SSD are shit

who cares

stop hoarding data

have sex

nice advice, thx joo

Internal SSD (SanDisk) is $99 and an enclosure is about $20, dickhead.

No 1tb internal ssd is that much unless it's a piece of crap like in the OP. Your interval + enclosure prices are still significantly cheaper than your external 1tb SSD prices, anyway.

My point to the original poster was that external SSDs are not $340.

COPE SEETHING FAGGOT KIKE

Attached: NO GOY BUY INTEL SSD.png (300x192, 8K)

Back to csg you seething tranny and don't forget to buy your chinese dragon dildo.

>Back to csg you seething tranny and don't forget to buy your chinese dragon dildo.

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Weak timid gooklover, step aside for the Chad who only trusts in sandisk/western digital

hurry up and make them less expensive after 6 years of no progress

sp is really bad though they fail frequently

why would you entrust 1TiB to flash memory?
other than being unsafe, the SSD slows down as you put more data on it