Company pays for me to train for a developer role that will be opening in a few months

>Company pays for me to train for a developer role that will be opening in a few months
>Finally motivated and have no more excuses to put it off
>3 lessons in (nested loops) and my head is throbbing and I keep alt-tabbing or playing with my dick
Why am I such a retarded fucking cumbrain

Attached: gfngfnfgngfngcv.png (550x535, 12K)

Your brain needs chemicals to do brain things, get vitamins

Take vitamin d pills, eat big, lift heavy, have sex with a woman

Then do it

post lesson

It's just an internal thing, I work for a bank.
will vitamins really make me understand loops better? I am unironically having sex and working out but I have a terrible diet

just be yourself bro

Some vitamins need fat to be adsorbed or act weird with some other chems. Fix your diet to be sane, *and* try different vitamins

>I work for a bank.
god help us

I don't have fat, just bones. I just ate a load of magnesium and vitamin D and I still don't get the whole elseif thing
A junior associate accidentally raised a sale from an investment fund to a random cash account for $60,000 and it went through quality assurance and sat there for 2 weeks before anyone realised. It's a zoo. That's why I'm trying to get this developer job

>I have a terrible diet
BRUH
Supplement or fix it. Why do you need to ask on a cambodian fish drying forum?

>It's a zoo. That's why I'm trying to get this developer job
I don't understand your logic.So a department that is accepting untrained monkeys is less zoo-like?

>I just ate a load of magnesium and vitamin D and I still don't get the whole elseif thing
> I still don't get the whole elseif thing
for some reason john carmack's diet during his career at id software is well documented. If you really believe people itt that it's your diet, go look at that (hint: you're just a brainlet.)

what? my department is a zoo, that's why I am training for a role in a department that isn't a zoo (and pays 20k more a year). They aren't accepting untrained monkeys, hence my TRAINING

god i hope this is some random credit union or regional bank

Ever heard of Credit Agricole?

not really...

well it's the 10th largest bank in the world lol

I work for BIS in basel

Baguette

Mfw had most of the necessary skills for a job I was interviewing for and they kept bitching how I would need training (literally only a few weeks were necessary to learn their infrastructure and systems that were extremely close to what I already knew)

Meanwhile this fucking meat-for-brains knows 0 programming, is getting paid to learn from point zero and is probably making decent money on top of it.

What the absolute fuck, why don't they hire someone who at the very least knows how a fucking if/else function works.

He meant that you need to eat your vitamins with food that contains fat. Some vitamins (A, D, E and K) NEED to be eaten with fat, otherwise they have no effect.

>If/else function
Ok retard

You know what isn't going to help? Posting on Jow Forums about it.

Get back to the lesson and learn yourself some coding.

>will vitamins really make me understand loops better?
No, the problem is gender dysphoria causing mental cloudiness. Once you work through this you'll be able to focus on other things. Good luck :)

This OP Cut you dick off and post pics.

Attached: 1559861878460.jpg (1145x1234, 172K)

The real answer is to buy some Adderall for the greater good but programming is boring as shit and system adminning is more engaging. Scripting is easy and provides more feedback to keep you entertained .

Guess what buddy - programming is hard and complex. It's going to take you longer than three lessons to pick much of anything up. Do what you've gotta do and learn what you've gotta learn for work but don't be too hard on yourself. Keep at it and you'll get it - learning just takes ages.

Attached: hope.jpg (700x876, 308K)

Ok here is how nested loops work in pseudocode.
for schools in the district {
for professors in the school {
for classes taught by the professor {
for students in that class {
display name of the student
}
}
}
}

This would ultimately display the name of every student in the district, most names probably more than once since most people are enrolled in more than one class.
In other words, nested loops are for when you have a range of values and some data that maps every item in that range to more ranges of values. Like if you have a list, and everything in that list is a list, and everything in THAT list points to a list somewhere else, and everything in all THOSE lists is a list, and all you know is exactly how many layers of "is a list" you have, that's when you'd need nested loops.

If you don't even know how many layers of nested data or nested data references you have, you need recursion instead. Or you can do an iterative depth first traversal, but that's a somewhat advanced algorithm to try to understand for where you're at right now.

Here's how if/else works:
if there's a home or family emergency {
handle the emergency
} elseif i have to go to work {
go to work
} elseif i have an arrangement with a friend {
go see my friend
} elseif i have any energy {
exercise
} elseif i'm lonely {
if it's a reasonable hour {
make an arrangement with a friend
} else {
shitpost
}
} elseif there are any vidya i feel like playing {
play vidya
} else {
fap
}

In other words, the program goes through your if and elseif conditions in order, and runs only the first block whose condition is satisfied. So you should list your conditions in priority order.

8/10 for the effort

Am i wrong though?
I'd genuinely like to know if so

I mean for the first one are you intending to display the same student's name many times?

Yeah, that's what I said.
From the post itself:
>most names probably more than once since most people are enrolled in more than one class.
I know it's not practical, but it's just an example. The display statement itself isn't that important, I was mainly just trying to illustrate a typical kind relationship between variables in nested loops, wherein the data itself has a nested structure and each increasingly nested loop is also addressing increasingly specific data.

Read SICP