First day of lectures for masters in comp sci

>first day of lectures for masters in comp sci
>40 people in the class
>39 indians
>only white person
I've never seen that many indians in my country let alone in one room. I thought it was a meme.

Attached: 1546592626125.png (480x433, 171K)

do the needful sir

What country?

Dublin, Ireland

what the fuck that can't be real

You must be in a shithole or at a retard-tier college, I went to a top 10 UK university and the class was 85% weird skinny whites

this. the indian stereotype being applied to colleges in the Capital is a joke. it's probably 10% Indian at most

bullshit, UCD is full of whites. one of the best universities in europe, no poos in sight except rich ones. maybe you're at some dumping ground college

I wish I was joking.
Dublin is a shithole but it's usually the africans or knackers
Not in UCD

You sir are the reason this is happening.

Attached: TAR2019%20man%20landscape%20for%20web.jpg (700x470, 97K)

there we go then, you're at a polytechnic. of course there are indians everywhere

My Java teacher is an Indian. I've learned to like Java or accept it I guess.

They seem really nice, was just surprised desu

Yeah international students made up most of the masters program at my shitty state college.
Had one chinese dude who couldn't even program in a group, I'm sure given enough money he ended up getting the degree.

Attached: 1567176654921.png (500x855, 143K)

Describe the smell.

Attached: 1535054026093.png (359x347, 65K)

I didn't notice any smell honestly, although I have been added to a whatsapp group and they keep sharing photos of indians wearing weird clothes. It's a bit strange

but is he as good as sir nagoor babu

Racism has a place on the bus. It's in the back.

if he is not sir mr durga WEAPON of java or sir mr nagoor babu ICON of java then he is nothing

hurr hurr hurr I made a joke about Rosa Parks and sitting on the front of the bus

Attached: oTNS9iT.jpg (370x349, 31K)

Are they born in India or ireland?/Europe?

india, came here to do their masters

Pic of smelly classroom

>joke which part was funny and which part was wrong?