Everyone...

>Everyone, this is the computer expert from Jow Forums! He will be staying with us for the rest of the week to teach us all kinds of new and exciting ways to use computers in our workplace!
>Sir, before we begin, would you like to tell us a few words about yourself?

Attached: 1550967112847.jpg (2016x1260, 796K)

I don't even know how to replace a hard drive

suck me cock

Why yes I would thank you mrs Pennybockle. First off my name is Gent Too, second off I do prefer my pronouns to be pac/su, thirdly yes I do still live with my parents in their basement but it's a temporary arrangement and I'm just saving up for my own place. Now I want to start this off by saying everyone in this classroom is going to need to go online and buy a used thinkpad. Preferably one pre 2010. We're all going to be installing libre boot and Arch linux like I have here to watch Richard Stallman lectures and I can't in good conscious condone that on all of your proprietary machines.

For today I had planned to just hook my laptop up to the projector and show you some of stallman's highlights like when he had his nervous breakdown on stage and ate some foot fungus but Mrs pennybockle has informed me the projector is running non free firmware so that's off the list. Frankly I can't believe the poor moral fiber most of you have but it's really to be expected looking at the average age of this classroom. Thanks for your time and like I said, thinkpads, by tomorrow.

Nigger.

Me in the back with the Christmas sweater

>Arch linux
Non-Free repositories, the distro

i get social anxiety by just looking at this pic

Attached: 1567433504235.jpg (312x296, 11K)

The blonde qt is a cripple T_T

Based

Hello. Today's lesson will be how to install Google Ultron and then use it to download more RAM.

Ladies and Gentleman,

What's a computer?

wait, this isn't the orgy?

y-you too

So we looked at the data

Ultron, isn't that robot who fought the Avengers?

100% this is some government office in Scandinavia. Guy in the back is me and the quintessentially only other male boomer in the office.

Welcome to CybSec/Privacy 101. This class will involve taking all notes by hand, all laptops and all mobile devices must be left outside the classroom. If you attempt to bring any electronics into this classroom without my permission, I will assume you're a Glow nigger and kill you on the spot.

>Welcome to our startup, you should go around and say hi, i'll introduce you
>Hey everyone, this is user, our new junior dev, he likes Jow Forums and hentai, hates pop culture and sports

Attached: openoffice.png (1016x765, 1.41M)

No. It's a browser that is so fast that even the NASA uses it.

>Yo user, why're you wearing business casual? LOL

Attached: anders.jpg (1064x709, 145K)

Hello I hate women and minorites. Who wants to volunteer to unload my desktop. Be careful it was hard on my mom when she packed it for me.

Looks like Germany to me. Ugly and/or retarded faces everywhere. Only the teacher is somewhat alright.

I am a real-time certified expert, the weapon of Java

Attached: index.jpg (208x243, 5K)

Bitches leave

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 54K)

the only expert in this thread

the processor is the brain of the computer.

what monitor is that?!

*fffrrrraaaAAAAPP* aaaaAAAAUGGHHHhhh... oooooohhhh.. hooohhhh... hooo.. *frrrrpppppp* aaaaOoohhhhh... hoohhh... wow......

disgusting

Ok whores we are going to install gentoo lets start

what about the wheelchair girl? she's pretty cute.

She's in a wheelchair. Also I bet her ass stinks from all that wheelchairing.

Looks like your average Norwegians to, we look like Germans. It's also close to 10 in the morning and still dark so I assume it's somewhere in Scandinavia.

I would understand if they were younger but everyone there is an old hag wtf are you worried about

Holy based

>Of course. Good evening, nice to meet you.
>*ahem*
>Fuck niggers
>Fuck kikes
>Fuck spics
>Fuck trannies
>Thank you, I'm looking forward to our collaboration.

THE WEAPON OF DURGASOFT

>It's also close to 10 in the morning and still dark so I assume it's somewhere in Scandinavia.
Or it's 10PM, hence all the coffee mugs.

Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone! (greet) My name is user (briefest introduction) and I'll be here to train and prepare you for these new technologies (purpose).
It's always good to see teams reinventing themselves. I see you all seem as excited as I am about the next few days (lift their moods); so if any of you has any questions, no matter if you think it's something simple or complicated, don't hesitate to ask, I'll be here to assist you whenever you need, and soon we'll see it's all very simple (finish it off with reassurance, cue the old lady to continue)

There

>ass stinks
Perfect

Attached: 1518358854939.jpg (645x773, 94K)

*ahem*
niggers

She pass the test

Attached: thinkpad4life.png (190x268, 120K)

Yes Yes. As of today we will only be using gentoo and openBSD. I also would like to give each and everyone of you an IBM thinkpad from 2006. We will be setting up libreboot and compiling all software. The only browsers we will be using is dillo even though its outdated it keeps the botnet away. Of course we will be using the internet without javascript, I dont care if you cant check your email, we have terminal software. I dont want to hear any of you whine about 1gb of ram being too low. If it is you need to recompile and shut the fuck up you resource hog. Printers? We will not be using them. I dont give a fuck about drivers neither should you. We use pen and paper there are no botnets there. I dont give a fuck if your eyes hurt or 4:3 is too small, if it is you can go fuck off to work for google with those gamer monitors and their filthyass 16:9 shit.

Attached: ACTUALLY.png (225x225, 6K)

>Arch Linux
Stallman would like to know your location

i'm gay but not into traps

What kind of workplace has a 7:1 female to male ratio?

Yes, I counted them.

Well, at least two of you are likely to learn something from this class. Let's get started, then.

Attached: 1568072281835.webm (1280x720, 569K)

imagine the smell? ewww. get a load of this faggot in the picture. he can smell it.

Attached: 1565668874174.png (399x714, 565K)

what smell?

Attached: 1558784051317.jpg (675x1200, 84K)

disgusting.

Attached: 1547236080765.png (532x432, 464K)

Good morning,cunts. We'll be learning how to install and use TempleOS today in honor of the great Terry Davis. You twats better follow my instructions to the letter or the guy in the sweater at the back will shank you for being a CIA nigger. Remember,you are trapped in here with ME.

weirdly I don't
I think it's because they're all smiling so they must be happy to see me
If they were giving regular stares I'm pretty sure that would trigger it

>what's this, MS word?
>no no, that won't do
>let me teach you how to use vim
>haven't you heard if vim? All the prettiest girls use it

wft I love negroes now!?!

jesus i know one of you blaguards would actually fucking do this

This week I'm going to look at the financial state the your employer and see what mesures can be done to make a net profit..