Daily reminder

The CIA wants you to think that a switch statement is nothing but an if-else statement underneath, but in fact it's actually a jump table. It's absolutely niggerlicious if you ask me.

Attached: Terry_A._Davis_2017.jpg (640x480, 114K)

I’ve noticed that the only people that worship terry don’t know much of programming themselves. They’re mostly pol cross borders that want to fit in.

I love Alphabet agencies

Censorship is Knowledge
Encryption is Slavery
Backdoors are Strength

They sure love anal.

this is why i use jump tables and gotos everywhere. no if statements or loops needed.

Why does Terry make redditors seethe so much?

This is a fair assessment. Terry is what got me to try more modern coding languages if we're honest in here. I've been doing my best to learn x86, since my only coding background is in BASIC and MS-DOS, it makes sense but in practice I've got a lot to learn.

IDK you tell me, terry was a redditor himself afaik.

Attached: 1537487425281.jpg (1111x806, 633K)

>afaik
Go back

Not a surprise that a board full of paranoid schitzos would gravitate to a paranoid schitzo. It's interesting how they reinforce one another, you'd think each one would have his own conflicting set of beliefs but instead they all circlejerk one another and believe crazier and crazier things.

Not your safe space.

That's because pol has turned Jow Forums into an echo chamber.

Attached: glow.png (480x466, 139K)

Lol I find it hilarious that you think Jow Forums wasn't full of sociopaths from the very beginning. Every year the mods gradually turn this site from anarchist cookbook to facebook tier memes for retards.

Attached: 1564542392948.png (1200x675, 692K)

Seething won't help. Only way to meet gods chosen programmer is necking yourself.

Attached: PQFnj8wPSG-14.png (300x250, 17K)

Attached: reddit.png (818x595, 512K)

cause he said big bad no no word

You're a nigger

Literally this. If the newfags whining about milquetoast Jow Forums could see this place a decade+ ago they'd leave and never come back like they should now.

this is why I always use switch statements. I haven't typed an if statement in years

>not using chained ternaries
it's like you want maintainable code

i hate Jow Forums but i respect what terry did even though he was a racist cunt. what have you programmed, user?

Things that are useful and actually works

How do I get Terry Davis jawline?

Your English for one sure doesn't work.

>underneath
Cniles are so mentally scarred that they can't separate the language from the implementation.

antipsychotics

His hatred of virtual addressing is cringe and bluepilled

Such as?

It's funny because I was checking the go documentation the other day, and it flat out says that switch statements are like a series of if else statements.
I couldn't help but remember Terry's words, and realized how niggerlicious golang is.

I admire Terry for programming his entire platform from scratch, something that many say they can do but nobody actually does.
>But if I had spent 10 years...
Even more reason to admire him for refining his craft.

>something that many say they can do but nobody actually does.
Agree, many people are just talkers.
You can say "b-but it's not that impressive! I could do that too!" as much as you want, but at the end of the day he did it and you didn't.

Tinder for bulls and cucks.

It is a jumptable, but it'll suck if you your values are not continuous. For example
switch (var1)
where var1 can be 0, 1, 100, 92582, 21234
It will produce a masive jump table with all the values between pointing to the default case. Maybe the compiler will notice that it'd have to produce a gigantic table and turn that switch case to a bunch of ifs...

it is more like

goto swtich

0 -> label1
9925 ->label2
23123 -> label3

code looks like

label1

code

label2

code

label3

code

label_end

if you write break it will go to label_end

you sound like a bitch

emm, it didn't say otherwise. I'm saying you need a value for 1,2,3,4 etc. pointing to label_end causing you to have a giant table.

Cringe and snapped