There's nothing to Hate About Me user

Attached: spotify image.png (1200x630, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFwzgDU_Mj8
open.spotify.com/genre/pride-page
github.com/abba23/spotify-adblock-linux
stallman.org/spotify.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IBH4g_ua5es
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3070768/spotify-will-soon-ban-your-account-if-you-use-an-ad-blocker
forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1332&t=3207411&hilit=deezloader
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Login with Facebook

>please buy our premium package for only 150 bucks a year or we will annoy you with really crappy ads every 5 minutes!
No (you) for you

why pay for music when you can listen to it for free?

>company wants money for providing a service.
No dammit, i can watch YouTube for free from daddy Google who sells my information to advertisers. Oh wait, that also has ads.

>paying for digital stuff
>listening to ads
>limited catalogue
No thanks. At least Apple music lets you upload your shit hence offer sooooome benefit.

YT content isn't comfortably availbe from other platforms. Music is a google search away.

>pretending piracy doesn't exist because it doesn't give jews shekels

Attached: lenasoderberg512x500.png (512x500, 492K)

Youtube has no ads if you're not retarded.
Spotify only has licensed shit and no hobbyist songs or mixes, and a lot of their older shit are copies from CDs, some have clicking and shit

>no equalizer
>constantly pushes podcasts
>LGBT genre music featured constantly
>HQ music turned off by default
>wants to update every other day
>weekly built recommended playlists are incapable of finding you new music
>fucks musicians out of money

Yeah, nah. Just another arm of the record companies designed to fuck the artist over while praying that consumers don't join the based pirates.

I like it. I wish it was open source.

you forgot
>shitty html UI
>stores tens of GBs on your drive

> Using internet to listen to music

>streaming aka digital cuckoldry
>"providing a service"
>being a literal niggerbrain that watches youtube ads

It doesn't have those good eurodance vinyls of which only 50 were ever pressed, so it's trash.

>weekly built recommended playlists are incapable of finding you new music
Funny that, spotify niggers on this very board were sucking the service's dick because of that.

Doesn't even have this track
youtube.com/watch?v=fFwzgDU_Mj8

> paying their artists less than cents per play
> nothing to hate
>why pay for music when you can listen to it for free?
utter cancer: the mindless shitposts

>i can watch YouTube for free
for how long? people seem to think youtube will just continue to exist for ever.. same goes for these streaming services.

>Avoids making a counterpoint to a legitimate point.

This is true shit posting.

I've heard others say the same thing.

I don't maybe I'm the exception to the rule? I've listened to many of their recommendations and every single time I'm like this is the worst shit I've ever heard. I don't even listen to their recommendations any more because it's such shit for me.

> be you
> pajeet
> mad someone isn't sucking on spotified cock
> have failed the english language courses at pajeet university and fails to see that point was made
thank you, arhan. get back to your designated shitting street.

yt-dl

Attached: 1526886177283.jpg (511x509, 36K)

they charge you for music they dont pay for themselves which is bullshit so i just steal it back using a modded app.

deezer/deezloader is better

>half your music doesn't exist
Spotifys library pre ~2000 is severely lacking

>listener to boomer dadrock
kek

>rock

Attached: 1500941482261.jpg (403x391, 56K)

> LGBT genre music
What is that?

Attached: ixnUANrpgLk.jpg (604x468, 69K)

open.spotify.com/genre/pride-page

Why the fuck are people who complain about ads not blocking them?

no anime songs

Spotify doesn't work any more if you block the ads

Yes, it does.

If you block spclient.wg.spotify.com then you wont be able to download most new songs.

That's not how you block the ads. You do a library injection.

On desktop?

Yes, you dumb fuck.

Tell me how to do it on lunix, master

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-150924.png (1080x2160, 369K)

You just need to block /ad/* and /ad-logic/* from this domain.

Just install the block from AUR. If you don't have AUR, then I don't care.

>arch
go away retard

>implying i don't just DL youtube videos, convert them to mp3 and listen to them OFFLINE on my 10$ earplugs
Also thanks to the user who left a webdir open with 20gb+ of eurobeat FLACs

Oh! Can you share please?

Not the guy with the eurobeat FLACs, but one day when my internet service isn't slow as shit, might create a torrent or something with all the EDM MP3s I've converted from YouTube, done ID3 tags for, and sorted into artists and albums.

Attached: electronic.png (1171x707, 183K)

All i need is red Hot chilli Peppers and some rap

>region locked songs

Especially with Spotifree

If I was to pay more than what I pay now (3€) for your shitty service, I'll be going full piracy.
Fortunately enough the desktop app makes you download custom songs into the phone as well.

I just download a youtube playlist of touhou songs and listen to them

just use tidal

>Land Of Confusion
>Of
Perhaps do it right next time.

>I go to get a album I like
>12d ETA
mhmmmmmmmm

>no equalizer

Attached: file.png (908x1614, 420K)

>Apple
>Jow Forums
BASED AS FUCK

>$136,819,000,000 income, up 23.4%
>$30,736,000,000 profit, up 142.7%
>$232,792,000,000 in total assets
>$121,056,000,000 in cash & securities
Google will be with us forever.

It’s the midwit streaming service
Apple Music > Spotify >Tidal/Amazon/SoundCloud whatever

>gwoogl bad

Attached: ddfavo3-250t.jpg (498x250, 11K)

I really only listen at work, and spotify is good for that. I only get one 15 second ad every 10 songs or so. Never get ads listening to podcasts.
The mobile app sucks though. Way more ads than desktop and shuffle play only.

If you don't use Arch, you can just compile it from the Github repo yourself. Takes like ten seconds without that AUR script.

Compile which one? I only saw the mute script, which doesn't actually get rid of ads

github.com/abba23/spotify-adblock-linux

Thanks, will try

>HQ music turned off by default
this doesn't count, they use opus

Please! Dubs of obligation checked

>10k song library limit
>constantly pushing shitty curated playlists
>pays artists in peanuts
>UI is fucking garbage
>can't even upload your own local library for seamless streaming

Google Play Music is such a superior service, it's not even funny.

Although YouTube doesn't earn Google any money, they easily make it back by keeping users on a Google platform.

Spotify doesn't have The Tuss - Rushup Edge, My Bloody Valentine - Loveless and King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Eyes Like the Sky.

>paying to rent digital audio files
Cucked

agreed, paying for the right to listen to audio files that you don't own that the company can retract or take away from you on a whim seems like new unprecedented levels of consumer cuckoldry

>whenever you start it scans all of your downloaded songs, the more songs you download the longer Spotify takes to start

I hate that there's nothing better than this on the market, I've tried all other streaming services but they suck even more

Defending the use of proprietary software is like defending your drug addiction; the software is usually made to make you addicted by conveniences and it harms you. Spotify spies on you, harms artists and its users. Don't use it.

too bad they will probably discontinue it soon ;)

>removes Android home screen widget
>missing random albums
>shitty UX
>absolutely horrendous shuffle function

It's DRM and nonfree software.

>installs nonfree software on gnu/linux
you are doing it wrong

>rent
they don't just disappear when your subscription ends
it's stupid anyway because it doesn't have most of the music I listen to such as goreshit - semantic compositions on death and its meaning

>Spotify is offline, we'll search for that song when you go back online
>look at upper right corner
>see 4G LTE
>open browser, internet working
>relaunch app
>Spotify is offline, we'll search for that song when you go back online
>Look up issue
>"You gotta clear the cache out in Settings > Applications
>Look in settings
>there is no applications, samsung completely reorganized settings and changed the names of things so the search bar doesn't mean shit
>get angry realizing how much time was lost just to PLAY A FUCKING SONG
>reboot phone
>wait like 5 entire minutes as I try to enter my password then the keyboard flips away and takes another 5 seconds to swap to the other keyboard
>phone finally unlocked, launch Spotify
>listen to one song
>search for another
>>Spotify is offline, we'll search for that song when you go back online

I get a deezer subscription with my mobile plan so I'm good.

>removes Android home screen widget
Almost forgot this one, why the hell did they do this? Was programming a fucking audio controller widget too goddamn hard for these chucklefucks?

>buying music
wait you don't even own the music
>paying to stream low quality music
ishygddt

youtube.com/watch?v=IBH4g_ua5es

Attached: steal_this_comic.png (498x469, 90K)

But they do disappear when your subscription ends. They also disappear when you close the program even if you still are subscribed. An MP3 or an OGG file doesn't have this problem.

also they can ban you and take away the right to listen to music you paid for. And they can do it for any reason they want, including something as trivial as using ad blocker

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3070768/spotify-will-soon-ban-your-account-if-you-use-an-ad-blocker

the shit the modern customer will just put up with is incredible

faggots
forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1332&t=3207411&hilit=deezloader

Who knows. It's not like they had to program anything for the widget that they hadn't already, the widget was there and it worked fine. They just removed it for god knows what reason, saying that "the notification on the lock screen and notification bar provides the same functionality", despite both of those being less convenient to use on Android.

At least they listened to their userbase (for once, they have a god awful track record with this too) and promised to add it back this month.

Vorbis*

Or Deezer

Not sure about other services but Play Music lets you download the albums you bought in MP3 320. If you want FLAC after buying it, though, you are entirely morally right to pirate it.

I don't listen to American music.

Can't play local flac files, bye

I could list 20 things on why their service is garbage and will continue to be garbage because they won't address simple problems like adding a fucking "Clear Playlist" button. The moment I build my home server I'll drop streaming services altogether.

>all these cucks itt

labels want you to listen to their latest yeah yeah yeah la la la, in fact, mainstream music IS advertising. You are paying for ads, retards. (((they))) would even pay you to listen to their shit, just to build up influencers and sell merch

There is nothing to be attracted to either,
is right, if you stream ANYTHING you are a cuck who is dependant on someone to give him what should be rightfully his, stop being a retard and use the sub money for a 200 gb st card and a 1 month vpn sub if you live in a shithole, there, for the same price you now have controll over your entertainment.

i dont listen to that, i only listen to blues and JUUR

Where the fuck is that setting? I don't see it on my app or my desktop program.