2019... i am immortal

2019... i am immortal

Attached: i-lg-nexus-5-d821-16gb-czarny[1].jpg (940x705, 45K)

Mine broke tho, first the power button then the whole plastic shell

>Power button
plastic part broke off, replaced it for cents
>whole plastic shell
How?

Wasn't the battery life shit even back then?

Still, the only Google phone I ever wanted with an unqiue design and feel instead of making a subpar iPhone clone. When did it all go so wrong?

> When did it all go so wrong?

The plastic is low quality, it broke little by little next to the headphone jack, the speaker etc

that's not galaxy s3

>s3
literally inferior in any point but microsd port

Due to sheer incredible support of developers it's true these phones are still alive.

Seems like the point is going over a lot of heads. I was running Android 8.1 on Nexus 5 with not a whole lot of lag. Last I heard unofficial lineage is 9 beta was dropping. I wouldn't be surprised if it's out now and possibly out of beta.

I don't get how anybody manages to use an Android phone for that long, mine always go to complete shit after two years and I'm a pretty light user.

My Razr i from 2012 still runs fine with android 9. Based x86 phone.

laughs
moto x play master race

Attached: 81f88463.png (646x646, 65K)

android peaked at 6

The only problem with old phones is the modem fabrication is ancient, that's why the battery life falls flat.

People think their battery ia going crazy when it's the modem that is on fire.

Elaborate.

Dont disagree but security with Android...is dodgy at best.

>Have it since relase
>2 screen replacements
>3 battery replacements
>microphone works like shit
>cant transfer data through microusb
I want to upgrade but theres nothing worth it.

Luddites gonna Luddite.

That phone had atrocious build quality, LG still had no idea how to make decent hardware. Only saving grace was good SW and processor and quick updates, but yeah trying to run Android 10 on that thing now is going to be painful.

i have a nexus 5x and i love it

*bootloops*

the required voltage to run at optimal performance will increase overtime, thus creating battery issues

That's a completely different phone...but hey thanks for the input!