Buy s10 (Snapdragon)

>buy s10 (Snapdragon)
>realize i can't flash any custom ROMs
>now im stuck with a $1000 phone and Samsung's ROM
fuck, is there any hope?

Attached: 1568062304600.jpg (1024x878, 58K)

Samsung rom is fine stop being autistic

If you got the unlocked international version, you might have Root at the very least. Otherwise, you're fucked.

already locked in a contract with my carrier

who spends that much on a phone without being able to unlock the bootloader if that's something they care about, you know Samsung sucks with this

>spending $1000 on a fucking phone
Oh NO NO NO
>contract with a ((carrier)))
BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE AAAAAAH
YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE RETARD AAAHAHHAHA

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 16K)

HOLY FUCK IT JUST OCCURRED TO ME THIS NIGGA DIDNT EVEN GET A SUBSIDIZED PRICE FOR HIS GOOD GOY PHONE EVEN WITH A CONTRACT HOLY SHIT LMAO

>use Renovate Ice rom for S8 because apparently it's the best
>a year or two later the dev breaks his S8 or something and suddenly stops developing
>too lazy to go back to stock
>rooting doesn't really open up that many possibilities anyway
Should have just stayed with stock.

Bruh

Attached: image0.jpg (597x596, 57K)

>spend $1000 without checking what you're getting
Bitch, please. Even without a custom rom, you can just install an alternative launcher to mostly override Samsuck's shitty interface.

>spending 1k on a phone and not even properly researching it

Attached: brianlet.png (255x255, 20K)

At least OP shared his mistake. Asked about it.

OP is strong and showed bravery for talking about a mistake imo, unless OP never was concerned about what happens from asking.

Why buy over 500 dollar phone? Do u also like buying expensive cars. Waste money bc u think people care about how wealthy u look. Marketing works by selling u image how u should feel/think how other people feel about ur car. Dirty car (old smartphone) shame, new car (new phone) u something (ex. proud to waste money or rich or whatever).

>2019
>spending more than $300usd on a phone
Kek

I can get an S10+ for $700 and I'm not even a burger, wtf OP you got scammed hard

this is why you always buy exynos, even if exynos is garbage now.

I wish I could get an s9+ with no Samsung root jewry and no retarded curved screen
Would be God tier modern phone

>Scamsung
It's your own fault.

Sending you this from the curved glass of my S9+, whachu talking about boy

Is it really not bad? It seems fucking horrible and retarded

Why did you buy a thousand dollar phone without doing basic research?

Unless you want to degoogle or go foss using microg or nanodroid, stock Samsung rom is great. You lose lots of features using custom roms nowadays, so just stay with stock and be done with it. It works great and has lots of functionality. From one who came from always stock Android, at first I was overwhelmed by the bloat (you can disable and/or uninstall) but then you realize they works great. Samsung really did a great job with oneui. And I'm not shilling anything, I'm serious.

Note 9 here. In everyday use, curved screen, unless you have light directly on the edge, it doesn't bother (or at least, it bother very little). Using the s-pen on a curved screen it's another story. They could've keep away this stupid curved meme from the note series at the very least.

If you are a privacytard just have a second phone that """supports""" replicant.

You are already the iToddler

With every binge drink evening I inch closer to OP's picture. RIP everyone and your progeny (if you're animal enough to have kids)