How do you clean your eyeglasses?!

How do you clean your eyeglasses?!

Attached: glasses-768x512.jpg (768x512, 27K)

With this kind of rag. Cleans pretty well.

Attached: rag.jpg (960x960, 143K)

Cum

With my breath and my shirt, like normal human being.

>glasses

imagine not being an alpha male with perfect eyesite like me

you have it around, anywhere you are/go?!

please don't

lol no.

I just rub it on my shirt.

Why not?

Microfiber cloth. It's also good for wiping down camera lenses.

so what do you do when you are, let's say in a waiting room, and then you have this dead skin/eyebrow on your lenses.
if you try to just blow it away, small drop of your spit might replace that shit which is even more of a headache to clean it from the lenses

>Put them under the tap with a complete water flow to wash out every particle of dust or anything
>Get some hand soap (foamy soap works best) and start rubbing each glass on both sides
>Rinse with a complete flow under the tap
>Shake them glasses to get the excess of water away from them
>Close the tap enough to get the thinnest constant flow of water
>Pass that thin thread of water on all the glass surface on both sides until every drop is washed out
>Now that the glasses are perfectly clean just dry the frame with toilet paper without touching the glass

Been doing this for years since the cleaning liquid+cloth you get on your regular glasses shop don't do well with my greasy oily face, I have never ever had any issue watsoever with getting my glasses scratched, I change them when the frame gets broken only

Based. I do the same.

>>Pass that thin thread of water on all the glass surface on both sides until every drop is washed out

Just how?!
Teach me senpai

dish soap then alcohol.

coffee filter and alcohol

Microwave 30s to disinfkt then put threw the dishwarsher

this

too bad you can't spell

How are you supposed to wash these cloth? It's so small that I don't know about mixing with anything else.

because your breath smells.

Been doing it this way for years.

1) Wet under tap

2) Wipe and rub with normal towel. I usually have a special towel for this in the bathroom that I don't use for hands. You don't want your body oils on there.

3) Finish off with toilet paper. Tissue doesn't work because they lubricate that shit for noses.

4) Glasses should now by completely dry. Use microfiber cloth to finish, but usually tissue is enough.

I have found soap isn't necessary. You just need to give them a good rub with the towel.

>he's not logged into the eyesite!

This, I do the same except use paper towel to dry then finish with micro fiber. I read it's important to rinse with water because it's the dirt between the towel that causes scratches. All my glasses are scratches free ever since I started cleaning them like this.

Just use 3M's microfiber cloth. It's scratchless and leaves your glasses clean as a whistle.

The problem with just using microfiber, I've found, is it's not good with oil. Oil will build up too and make it crappier over time. It is good for removing lint after using toilet paper or for doing quick touch ups. You need to try and keep it clean though.

Water, dish detergent, rub, rinse, paper towel.
Or if it isn't very dirty, just paper towel.
Or if it's extra dirty and seems to have oily crud stuck around between the lens and frame and is causing it to re-smear when drying it, I get out the ultrasonic cleaner.

Lens cleaner for coated lenses that my local optician sells + a rather nice sigma branded microfiber cloth.

>Lens cleaner for coated lenses that my local optician sells
This stuff is a scam. You certainly don't want to use rubbing alcohol on coated lenses, but water and mild soap should be fine. Then use the expensive spray occasionally if they get extra dirty or streaky.

I usually just use normal tap water + microfiber cloth. Every other week or so, I would use qtips dipped in isoprophyl alcohol to clean the nose piece and other parts. I had a bottle of lens cleaner before which worked really well but no way am I going to buy another one of those.

This except I carefully blow the water droplets out of the lenses

Congrats. You now have micro-globules of spit on the lens instead.

They charge like €3 for a 250ml bottle that lasts me an entire year.

Oh. The ones here want more like $10 for idk how much that tends to last like a month.

rinse them under the tap, dry them with kitchen towel

Tfw 38 and still better than perfect vision