Why does Jow Forums hate Indian developers so much...

Why does Jow Forums hate Indian developers so much? There's a bunch where I work that work on the companies website and internal communications/news site. They're decent at what they do, a lot of them are on sponsored visas.

Is it because the people that criticise them know deep down that they're really in the same tier of skill as them and are threatened that their code monkey jobs will get taken by other code monkeys and racism is the only method of defence they have against them?

Attached: Unknown-4.jpg (224x224, 5K)

Jow Forums doesn't hate them. it's just fun to make fun of them. (i.e. do the needful, DURGASOFT etc.)

>no critical thinking
>not listening to anything said to them on the phone
>everything is escalated or passed around to ping an SLA time
>copy/paste code and "fixes"
>tshooting requires a code upgrade of some kind can not troubleshoot until done

I usually have to open up a support ticket when shit is down as per work policy but often fix it before they even know what to "research" almost every time.

We can't compete with them on even the most basic level because they're willing to work for far less than a livable wage and they don't even mind because they get free housing while they serve out their visa working at their sponsor company.
They're also the perfect employees, they won't defect or try to flee, they'd lose their visa and get deported immediately.

They smell

The Indian dev at my office is an obnoxious fuck who demanded that we remove any meat from the break room refrigerator because he was so vegan, demanded that we buy him a MacBook for his job, and is just prone to temper tantrums.

I can't speak at all for the quality of his work though

POO at work stories?
>work hires indian
>dude smokes at min 1 pack per day
>code is all ripped off various sites or some poo forum from others
>can't do basic things like password remembering so keeps everything in password.txt
>can't do vpn because he is unaware he needs more than router at whatever shithole he is
>asks me to fix code even though I am in infrastructure and not in dev team
>his code has comments he still doesn't know how to read which tell him to change the variables to the DNS name
>wonder wtf I am doing as this guy makes as much as me

Why are you helping him?

This. I'll have them call in a ticket, ask for escalation, then resolve it with some basic googling. I once had a poo complain that their installation of Excel wouldn't display a file created with SAP. It took 20 minutes of explaining why Excel, not being the program that created the file, had nothing to do with SAP's output.

I work with the guy and it's not like i have a choice since he screams up and down the walls when shit isn't working because "the network" or some other shit.

I point it out each time but honestly do you think management gives a fuck when they hire pajeets over skilled coders?

I don't. I've worked with a number of them, good and bad. What I can say with confidence is this: you get what you pay for in the end. Want the cheapest of the cheap? Throw your money away. Want worthwhile labor? Spend the cash.

The FOTM is that if they can do American grade labor, they will want American grade pay, and can often demand it. The problem is that US companies are always looking for "value" and won't think twice about throwing good money after bad.

Attached: 1429284779965.jpg (328x328, 50K)

Diversity hiring. For every unqualified poo who gets in via skin color there's a white guy with real talent who gets rejected.

They have a very dishonest business culture that stems from their rigidly classist society. If you are below them in social standing, they look down on you and treat you like crap. If you are above them, they are sycophantic yes-men who will lie about problems having been solved and sweep issues under the rug instead of fixing them so you don't find out

>non-whites can't possibly be good at anything
this is your brain on Jow Forums

lol. Yeah, ok buddy. The reality is there are a lot of mediocre white dudes who now have to compete in a global market and they are realizing they're actually not that great. But their fragile sense of white entitlement won't let them admit this, so they retreat into racist cliches

Poos are good at rote memorization. For the last decade or so they've topped at all of our spelling bees. Trouble is, they've maxed out at that one stat. Poos, in practice, have little to no critical thinking skills and will never be able to compete with the white man in the same capacity that Asians can.

>call in issue with thing haven't done any Tshooting because just woke up and boss called
>host down think I know the issue but whatever groggy
>"ehh yes I see in KVM esxi purple screen we need maintenance window to fix. Do you have one in the next day or two?"
>nah let's fix it now
>completely caught the dude off was expecting not to handle this call and doesn't know wtf to do
>"uhh did I hear you right now? yes? Is that approved by your company"
>yeah sure let's do it now
>unease in his voice "uhh yes this may cause outage are you sure?"
>we down now doesn't matter let's fix it
>by this time woken up think it's an issue where the CPU locked during backups as it's happened before, single host pumping out a lot and SW iscsi gets an APD issue
>reboots and comes back up know issue is needing a HW iscsi adapter to unfuck
>wants to collect logs and get back to me
>only resolution is to update to latest
>mention updating to EXSI 6.0 u3 is not supported on the HCL
>"uhhh yes I see that however the fix for issue in sw is this-"
>hang up and never return calls

They can be but it's not like Big Tech cares wokeness comes first. What they need to do is disregard race entirely and judge candidates based on pure skill.

The hate appears similar to when Hispanic immigrants started working a lot of jobs for cheaper than the minimum wage.

>retreat into racist cliches
Most of the bias is the fault of the Indian workers, not the whites observing them that become bias.

If they integrated better there wouldn't be an issue.

Attached: indian.png (1311x179, 54K)

>it's not like Big Tech cares wokeness comes first.
You've fallen for a lie. SV tech CEOs care about MONEY. They can pretend to care about diversity in order to import cheap labor and as a side effect recruit an army of clueless liberals who will defend them

>demanded that we remove any meat from the break room refrigerator because he was so vegan, demanded that we buy him a MacBook for his job
Based.

>pajeet asks for help
>don't help
>get potentially labeled racist or non team player but boss
>get fucked over in more ways than one
vs
>offer to help out
>spend a grand total of 5 minutes on it trying to find something obvious or sit on it all day and go "gee just dunno been at this for hours"
>let management get reminded they are wasting your time
>they tell him to not bother you

It's all about learning angles user

poo in it

but brown people dumb is always correct

Attached: 1541291780442.png (474x379, 134K)

Most of Jow Forums are just larping.
Indians in who are working in the west tend to be fine. Not great, but not retard tier.
Outsourcing to Indian subcontractors on the other hand is terrible. All the smart ones get visas and work in the west for 10 times as much as they would get paid working for an Indian company.

Jow Forums also hates white hipster modern devs too, as well as tech illiterate women in HR
I just hate people who fit certain stereotypes, and there are a lot of them that do, whatever the cause is or commonality is

nice strawman schlomo

>is it because *incoherent bait*
no
sage & hide

I've worked with offices full of Indians and it's a pretty mixed bag, but overall, they're more trouble than they're worth. Bigger companies are the worst places to have to deal with them because they've typically had H-1Bs probably since the Y2K hysteria (when they started normalizing us to their presence). This is where Pajeet manages to get a green card and move into management, then brings the whole village over. They're nepotistic as fuck, but I don't know if I would have a case for a discrimination for anything I experienced at these places because so much of it could be because of their sheer managerial incompetence.

>start first day
>told laptop won't arrive for a week
>open codebase on personal laptop
>IDE says "999+ warnings, 21 errors" (dependency manager would allow compiling with errors)
>mobile app won't run on the simulator, have to have an actual device to compile it on (also not arriving soon)
>2 weeks out, still no access to QC or ticketing system
>do all my work by getting emails from head Pajeet with specifications then emailing my changes to him, along with borrowing a device to test on
>new Pajeets seem to get everything when they need it, the Pacos on the TN visa seem to have the same problems I do
>still not getting half the things I need to do most of my work, or get credit for it
>told "you need to make more of an effort, you're not going to last long doing so little work"
>decide to weaponize CC to whatever higher-up might help
>next two guys up the ladder are Pajeets, third guy is a citizen, but on the other side of the country, doesn't care
>stop caring myself and take advantage of the company's remote policy to skip out of work and take interviews while still billing for the time
>finally end my contract early only after I create a class for some new function (the only thing that actually had my name on it)

t. Mr Natraj

They crashed a spaceship into the moon for the cost of a disposable US drone and you're saying they can't into thinking?

>poo doctorate
>already 2 years there
>not a single publication
>his course sucks massive dick
>can't organize shit
>expects to be treated like prince poo because muh PhD
>turns out he's only PhD candidate
>turns out he already has two warnings because he isn't doing shit
>the smell
>the accent
>tfw he was fired not long ago
This was a diversity hire anyways, colleges are fucked jew shit.

Attached: SSGrupenfuhrerpepe.png (528x849, 173K)

OP clearly never worked with Indians, memes are real.

I am from India the simple reason Indian developers suck because they are programmer not by their choice parents in india force them to do computer science engineering because it has most jobs and if they end up in top Indian engineering College they are hired to work in United States its just that they are not programmer by choice they are in it for the money

>Why does Jow Forums hate Indian developers so much?
Inferiority complex and jealousy

Attached: IndianTechCEOs.png (960x967, 1.56M)

>Diversity hiring.
>t. wasn't alive in the 80s/90s when Indians started getting hired in American companies
Nigger fuck off, if anything Indians are overrepresented in tech. There will never EVER be a time when people accept Indians into their institution because muh diversity or a need to look like they're not racist.

That doesn't quite describe developer work.

The ones in india are useless.

>Mobile app to web frontend, peer to peer situation with video call.
>Indian developer is mobile frontender.
>Using middleware, no control over video orientation on sender side, WebRTC not always streaming correctly.
>Ask indian to impelement a simple css rotation based on JSON message.
>Literally show him which rule he needs to change
>He says he can't.
>We call a meeting over it.
>We end up having to setup a separate OpenGL processing step outside of the middleware for a fucking texture rotation.
>Everybody's time is wasted because we took a hammer to a problem that required a nail file.

On the other hand, his boss was pretty competent and handled deployments and container orchestration, i just fucking hated the accent.

All of those companies were founded and built up by white guys. Except San Disk which had a mix (one of which was Indian). Google is owned by Alphabet, whose CEO was the CEO of Google before going to the parent company. Also white guy. However, thank you for keeping up the needful, my pajeet friends.

I work with Indians and haven't had experiences as bad as is discussed here to date.
I am the only non Indian in the bunch and would rather work with more locals or people of other ethnicities instead of predominantly Indians because you feel alienated.
I worked with one guy from Iran and he was great company.
Most of the Indians I've met were quite friendly, helpful and approachable especially the northerners based on my experience if you treat them as peers.
I haven't noticed anyone that was smelly, they all dressed well and had good hygiene. I guess it depends where you work.

As far as management is concerned however it is a mixed bag.
I've worked for one Indian manager that didn't explain much and does not like to be questioned.
He flares up when you question his reasoning as if you are insulting his authority and expects you to understand and agree to everything he says which I strongly disliked.
But aside from that he was very helpful when it came to seeking advice in discussing and seeking training/work opportunities that I would be interested in.

On the other hand I am currently working with a different Indian manager that is the opposite, very patient and approachable.
Both managers didn't micromanage or interfere with my work, I was able to experiment and work as I pleased as long as I delivered.
I like my current team more because they are more approachable and open to suggestions for improvement.
Most of them seem to be northerners.

Wow...it's like being in America gives you a privlege to do things yet the white people weren't able to maintain the company in the 21st century

>whites built their countries up
>rest of the world can't compete
>MUH PRIVILEGE
What ever helps you sleep at night, pajeet.

Welcome to capitalism.

>No critical thinking
Absolutely this, it drives me mad that it seems they only know how to repeat things but never how to think by themselves

this land was built for me, fuck off with those leeches.

>they're willing to work for far less than a livable wage
and how do they pay the bills then? rent? food?

Back to the designated shitting street with you

you see user, those silly racist anons want to not have to safe up on food and eat garbage (and so are against ecology!) they also want to buy a car, a house and maybe even have kids (you know how much CO2 a baby produces!?). This is what they call living, wasteful spending that damages our nature is what I call it!

Look at them... Those pajeets are ugly as fuck. Bunch of street shiters.

They smell awful and they write shitty code. A good percentage of them have shitty aloof attitudes too.

What is there to like?

Attached: traditional-indian-lifestyle.jpg (1200x812, 260K)

Racism

I don't hate them I just like poking jokes at them once in a while for meme status. There are lots of cool pajeets that work on Linux projects.

I just hate Indian people in general. In high school my parents were to poor to give me lunch money so I would often starve. Indians parents would give them money every day and they would go out and by pizza, and chinese food and only eat a quarter of it and throw the rest away.

Then working in retail for Sears, the online customer service pick up thing was retarded. Indians would literally buy one pair of socks, or one fucking egg frying pan or some dumb shit. If it didn't come out within 5 minutes they would always try and get the $5 dollar coupon. The worst race in second to Jews.

I don't, I have met extremely competent Indian devs.

Most of my people on my team are Indian and know their shit for the most part. There are a couple of people in the company that are terrible but I wouldn't put that on all of them. Just like how a bit of americans are stupid but working a job anyways

I don't really hate indians. I hate the indian government, and I'm tired of ANY topic being overrun by pleb-tier pajeets who have no understanding of technology wanting to "lern 2 hax pls bitch lasagna"
I also hate support scammers, and out of all the ones I've scambaited((many)), 4 were in pakistan. Hundreds more were in india. If you're not sure the disgusting level of fraud I'm talking about, check out Jim Browning's YT page. He does the same thing except he makes videos about it. Some of the scam rings he's baited were specifically targeting pensioners and the disabled.

Other than that, I'm sure pajeets are very nice people in general - I just don't trust anyone and when 99% of the people I know of doing a particularly disgusting thing are in one specific place, that's hard to ignore.

On the other hand, you also have -tier, worthless, bigoted faggots that just hate brown people.

i think bangledeshi are worse they are basically indians that think they are better than indians

South and east Asians don't contribute to diversity.

Ask for a raise then you cuck or look elsewhere

fuck off back to

Fuck off you disgusting poo loving basedboy faggots.

i'm not larping you dumb nigger

>the shizo fears the durga

Attached: 1559295314088.jpg (800x486, 345K)

> be me
> work with an team in India
> everything I make works
> everything they make is a broken pile of shit
> my team gets axed because management thinks the India team needs more resources since nothing they do ever works

Gee I wonder why.

Screaming Jow Forums is not an argument vagene bitchh

So you guys are saying Poos get hired as coders and essentially don't even know how to code? They just copy and paste?

How the fuck can I do this as a white male? Or am I fucked?

Just charge 1/8th your normal salary.

They lash out because they're intimidated.

Because white people have small dicks.

>pajeet saying this
kek
nice try, microturd

WEAPON OF JAVA
WEAPON OF DURGASOFT

Attached: weapons-of-java.png (800x750, 455K)

ok so what have you achieved with your superior brain?

>this retard isn't aware that the human species is not special and all humans basically have the same amount of retards/geniuses

>triggered dicklet

the only people that defend Inidan niggers are indians themselves

>do work related stuff on personal devices
is this a common thing?
here you either wait for shit to arrive or set up a contract which leases your personal hardware to the company, so they have to pay you extra and a pretty hefty sum at that (though you will need to make sure your hw&sw is compliant with their system)
there is a similar approach with company hw used privately (e.g. phone or laptop), though often you don't pay with money, but with your time aka being available when shit hits the fan.
it's really funny how they try to spin this as a win-win

they're a living stereotype, imagine trying to communicate with one of these people

Nepotism and lack of integration or care to speak English.

Not just Developers.
I hate Indians in general. They combine everything one should hate. They are disgusting. They smell awful. The way they speak somehow manages to sound disgusting. It legitimately makes me angry. They often don't know what they're talking about. When there's some interesting live stream, the chat will usually be flooded by Indians who EITHER have nothing to say but constant "Hello from India", as if anyone cares, or horny comments the moment a woman comes on stage. Never anything productive. Never any insights.
I don't even care much for women's rights, but the rape rates in India, the dowry, the general contempt for women in that country is too much for me. Even Jow Forums seems to treat them better.

And then there are the fucking scam centers which are designed to extract the life savings of old people who can't know any better, who steal private files from their victims computers for blackmail etc. And the Indian Government does NOTHING against those people. There is, supposedly, a governement agency that should deal with them, but considering how easy it is to find those fake ads on the web and how easily you can find the call center just by calling, they are obviously not doing their job for suspicious reasons.

There is an Indian elite from their best univerities that are... tolerable. They never get rid of their smell and retard accent, but at least those are productive and know what they're talking about. But that is a minority. The average Indian implements features at a MASSIVE cost of code quality and technical debt. Software that is exposed to too many poo-pull-requests eventually becomes completely unmaintainable and insanely buggy. And it's not like the lead developers can reject every pull request they make, then the bean counters get angry. They can't accept that their supposed bargain actually has hidden costs that they'll have to pay in the long run. But most bean counters leave before their actions' consequences hit.

Those scammer prank videos has made me dislike them a bit. Some of them are despicable.

You think that's what you want but it's not. East Asians would single handley take over all valuable tech jobs from white men if it were that way and you all would be even more livid.

OVER 1100 STUDENTS

MY NAME RAJESH

I GRADUATE CALCUTTA INSTITUTE,MY MAJOR IS JAVA. PLEASE TO GIVE ME JOB NOW MICROSOFT OR INTEL. GOODBYE SIRS

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-09-10 at 10.57.00.jpg (512x288, 26K)

The one I work with is a

TECH
L
E
A
D

but he cannot tell struct from class and has done 3 pull requests in a whole fucking year.

>Mr. Dr.