RIP Józef Kucia, Wine developer and founder of Vkd3d :(

RIP Józef Kucia, Wine developer and founder of Vkd3d :(

Attached: Józef-Kucia-3.png (1080x1080, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

codeweavers.com/about/blogs/jwhite/2019/09/08/a-tragic-loss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happen

Looks like summit1g

He left the office

Attached: 0bf1bbcb1.jpg (399x388, 42K)

nerve gas

>It's real
OH NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Died in a caving accident.

Bill Gates was behind this

>do retarded shit
>get retarded prizes

codeweavers.com/about/blogs/jwhite/2019/09/08/a-tragic-loss
> While exploring, he and another member of his group of six became separated by an unexpected flow of water. Despite an extensive rescue operation, Józef and his companion died

>>do retarded shit
>>get retarded prizes
exactly right.

who wants to bet microsoft was behind this one

Imagine it happens to the creator of Linux kernel

Attached: 004908ca.png (233x270, 81K)

YOU ARE SO FUNNY DUDE LIKE I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING THIS JOKE IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT LIKE AM I RIGHT SEBASTIAN LINUS CREATED LINUX RIGHT GUYS RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck man. You'd think people would learn by now, caves are such fucking deathtraps.

Exactly! Better to play it safe and be mediocre while never leaving your house, like you!

His wife's bull would rescue him

at least he died while doing what he loved

getting stuck in a tight dark place

dey tooker

>at the age of 28.

dude looks like he's in his 40's.

F.

Nice false dichotomy. You can enjoy a fulfilling and intersting life with near zero risks.

Caves are scary as fuck. Add water to the mix and I would nope the fuck out.
RIP, use wine extensively and his contributions will be missed.

Attached: PnC98e9.jpg (695x463, 44K)

rip vkd3d guy

Attached: 1530950913718.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Fuck everything about this.

i am not dying, this shit got real D: and i am not dying!

Attached: i am not diying, time buy a weapon, the shit got real.png (1366x768, 403K)

Tesy

Attached: j6mutaqwp1l31.png (1600x2600, 3.06M)

sounds boring you nerd

who is this?

imagine your spine acting up and getting severe back pain while stuck in that situation.

Nothing of value was lost.

Return to Reddit please you embarrassing zoomer

I mean, I do mountain climbing so I know a little about that. I'd rather die doing something interesting like that instead of dying in a car accident or die of cancer. Those are lousy deaths. Here lies user, he died sitting on his chair while arguing with strangers over the Internet. This one an heroed, this other was taken by climate change. Nah. If you are going to die, why not die while doing something that's worth dying for.

fuck no

F

Torvalds does Scuba diving. Maybe not as dangerous but probably more dangerous than doing nothing.

>day trips to national nature parks
>occasional wider family gathering
>watching sports together with friends
>playing in the park with the kids
>playing board games with the kids
>building sand castles in the beach with the kids
>visit ancient ruins
>occasional work in the olive orchard
>yearly trip to Europe
Meanwhile, (You):
>YAAAWWWWN SO BORINGGGG YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY RISK YOUR LIFE LOL

Imagine have such empty life that you have to shill for linus

Attached: 1375295723625.jpg (284x200, 17K)

>muh kids
boring and cucked, now fuck off

>Imagine have such empty life
that you like this "joke"

Low brain

Greg does most of the work on the kernel these days.
Even if Linus commits suicide by shooting himself in the head multiple times and then lay down on some train tracks, nobody would even notice it. Maybe less mailing list shitposting but that's about it.

Attached: 1401468902574.jpg (1262x1075, 389K)

brainlet detected
you can live an exciting life without risking your life

>kids = cucked
virgin/incel spotted

I'd like to go spelunking some day

If only the rescuers would have had Elon Musk and his magical human submarine on their side.

Attached: 1552751504356.png (720x888, 938K)

radical sports are cool. i wanna do cunnyhunting someday

>beach with the kids
As much as I appreciate my daughter, I'd more often than not just go to the beach and relax, maybe get a bit of a tan going, spend some time swimming, and possibly even have a couple drinks with some mates near sun-down.

I value my life too much to die doing retarded things.
I prefer intellectual activities while doing the bare minimum physical activities to stay in shape.

Damn. People who have the kind of knowledge to bring Wine ahead are really rare. That will leave a hole.

You're risking your life every time you drive a car.

it's what every man strives for

The sub would have worked by the way

rip wine

I didnt say i liked it. But i didnt have an autistic tantrum over it

>Vkd3d
more like JKded

Attached: pizzacat.png (317x317, 180K)

literally who

Józef Kucia, please pay attention

okay thanks user

>get there
>die

Attached: z25098151IH,Jaskinia-Wielka-Sniezna.jpg (1024x757, 88K)

While I get what you are trying to say, I don't think drowning in a cave that you went down to for recreational purposes only is really a "worthwhile" death.

Rest in peace Józef

>wine developer
deserved tbqh

Did he fall?

you can be a thrill seeker without doing retarded shit like caving
T. Base jumper

lol no, just like his shitty teslas and rockets it would exploded and killed them all

Scuba is ridiculously safe in most instances though
You have to fuck up really hard to die while scuba diving
Obviously there's cave diving but that requires special training and most people don't bother

Sounds like something which works to me.

spoken like someone who will never know the joy of being a DINK

not him but your joke is retarded and no one had a heart attack. Just know when your joke/meme is stupid.

>>exploding rockets bad
t. ru**ian engineer

It's not thrilling if there's no risk of death.

i disagree but who am i to tell you to not live dangerously

Not so well.

not hard to guess from the pictures desu

get safer hobbies you fools

almost died in one myself, probably the most dangerous thing your average person can do

how do people usually die cave diving?
stuck underwater and then run out of oxygen?

They fall out of the flat Earth

>quality
This
People don't realise that the world is a mess
It's as dangerous as it gets

being alive is literally killing you
you're not immortal, but dont worry, you'll understand that when you grow up

then we will finally be free to rewrite the kernel into rust

>then run out of oxygen?
>oxygen?
>oxygen
Did you mean air?

Usually it's because they kick up silt and can no longer see, there are no currents usually so they just get blinded until they run out of oxygen.

FUCK
Imagine having to sneeze or cough

who was phone?

Nah, I love painfully safe.

how do you feel about some boi shagging your her?

everyone forgot he sent a distress signal before he left recently

i like both
I'm content to sit at home and watch movies or play games with my husband, but I'd also like to go back to Mexico and bodysurf

poo in the loo

torvalds already has measures for that in place. the criteria for getting a contribution to the kernel accepted are already incredibly hard. even if your contribution is good and works it will be rejected if its for example submitted in the wrong way. this way the quality and consistency of kernel development is guaranteed. not to mention torvalds actually doesnt oversee the kernel development anymore. its all done by others though he does reserve the right to revoke or reverse changes. which hasnt happened in a long while.
he sitll insults people frequently though.

Well, seeing as how she's 9 at the moment, I'd at the very least kick the dudes' teeth in for fucking her at all.
Assuming she was of legal age, it wouldn't particularly bother me. She'd be old enough to live her own life and make her own decisions.

>my husband

define legal age

Attached: 1552256951188.jpg (125x98, 3K)

gay, not London, I'm afraid

Whatever the legal age of consent is in the country she's in at the time, assuming she'd want to travel or move country.
Either that, or around about the ~16 year old mark when teenage girls decide to rebel, and start smoking, drinking, fucking, etc. just to spite their parents.

i feel for you if i could feel

You want your daughter to be fucked by age 16?

that'd be later than average, so sure

What if she want to be fucked by black man? Aren't you worried, her petite pussy may be too tight for black cock?