Richard Stallman OWNS 6 year old

youtube.com/watch?v=cnYqRiM4NqQ

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-073815_NewPipe.png (1920x1080, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insights.stackoverflow.com/survey/2019#development-environments-and-tools
youtu.be/cnYqRiM4NqQ?t=1105
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that illegal

>freedom meams having control over your life, people who think freedom means having some optons are misguided
Based Stallman

God those lesbians really did a number on that kid hes probably going to be fucked up for life.

post time stamp faggot

time stamp faggot

kys nigger

15:40

Who the fuck names their kid "Boden"?

Rhymes with "Hoden", LOL

This is the only part you need to see.

Attached: video-190910-1258-57.webm (1600x900, 1.14M)

LMAO

Motherfucker must be tasty as fuck.

Yes, his hands and feet are fatty inside and crusty outside, best combination.

I do this too.

I'm gonna be honest, I think Richard was pretty much owned by the kid?
What the fuck was he doing there anyways?
And he should fucking wash his hair.

>muh too many humans
>muh don't have kids to save the World.
Maybe, if he wanted to have kid, he wouldn't be a landwhale.

At least he's not eating feet gunk.

Filthy kike.

I for one am all for Jews deciding not to have kids. They do nothing but harm them and turn them into schizo freaks like they are anyway.

Is he a jew?
If he is I don't really care, but he's a disgrace of a human being.
He might be right on free software, but that doesn't add up to much when $soft is still owning it with their Big Brother software.

Yes hes a jew. You really need to work on your j-dar.

His name didn't end in -ein so I would never have known.

Due to his godliness, his hands are pure ambrosia, therefore he can't stop even himself from eating them.

-man is the other most common. Think Goldman

Wow, did I miss half the jewish people in my whole life?
Looks like I did.

Some man/Mann (usually mann iirc) can be legit German, but especially if there is a jewel or valuable metal in there its likely jewish. Or if they look like stallman

OK, but stall isn't a metal, is it?

No. Thats why I said especially

>children should be able to petition for adult freedoms and responsibilities in certain areas when they decide they are ready
>like what, voting?
Stallman you fucking freak

Attached: 56698ad21691f8dad59d6aa42657593b8e72f705af3064eb2323655d0add55f3.png (751x902, 29K)

Maybe you should say where in the video that is, in a fucking HALF HOUR VIDEO YOU STUPID FUCK

He does it for like 8 full fucking seconds before realising where he is, in front of other people.

What a fucking lunatic.

Another Jow Forums thread, another "the joos"discussion. Why so i even keep coming here.

Richard Stallman is one of the most obnoxious human beings I think I've ever seen.
>writes one useful piece of software, gcc, in his entire life - except he was only partially responsible and used lots of shit from other people
>spends the whole fucking rest of his life seething that other people have achieved better things - linus torvalds, bill gates, steve jobs
>can't stand the fact that linux, being a far more impressive project than any of the garbage he's made, gets more recognition than his shit
>is famous for nothing other than being a fucking autist
>is so fucking smug that he dresses up in "St. IGNUcius" shit as if he's some sort of god of computing
>any time he sees someone with a normal laptop, like a dell or a mac, he'll start personally attacking the owner of that laptop as if they've killed his family simply because they don't have the same autism as him
>doesn't know how to behave in front of normal people so starts eating fucking foot or hand fungus
Is there a more odious waste of space in the entire world?

>does one useful thing mainly with the help or on the backs of others
>thinks theyre a god for it

That is pretty much his peoples contributions in a nutshell.

>Is there a more odious waste of space in the entire world?
Yes, you.

>wahhhh stop posting things that are true
It was literally a couple people you whining little reddit faggot candyass

You seem pretty obnoxious actually

>haha funny meme man eats foot fungus xD
That's literally all he's good for.

But his "philosophy" is unironically right.
He is Diogenes of our time.

>ymous 09/10/19(Tue)20:18:07 No.72682827▶
>
I'm very curious at what point did you think the manwhale said anything relevent?
It was a shit show from the start, but he fucking lost the debate.

Dont you dare compare them

Guys, guys, wait a minute.
HOLD ON FOR A SEC PLS.

Attached: stal.png (624x796, 413K)

Free Software is a good thing, I won't lie and say it's bad.
But it fucking sucks.

Install παιδεία

Stallman also wrote Emacs!

>they both have beards lol

I said useful for a reason

>masturbates in public
>eats toe cheese in public
Basically the same person tbqh famalam

I use Emacs every day. Ergo it's useful.

I used to, before deciding that the next step in "free software autism" is writing all your own software. I'm currently using vim to work on a vim clone.

> carrying on the torch of freedom

back to your discord

the Stallminator KEKED that little shit

I use evil-mode which is a vim clone written in Emacs lisp.

I used to use vim but I switched because vimscript is a really bad language. Elisp is far from perfect, but I find it to be a substantial improvement over vimscript.

Diogenes was smarter and will be remembered for longer and isnt a gross jew

>Vim - 25.4%
>Emacs - 4.5%
insights.stackoverflow.com/survey/2019#development-environments-and-tools

Like I said, I said useful for a reason.

Do you think a tradesman builds all his own tools? No, he uses what's affordable and reliable so he can get on with his work. Same with software. What the fuck is the point in reinventing the wheel? Do you work as a developer? And if so, did you write your own fucking programming language to use? Your own fucking compiler and interpreter and everything? Actually fuck that, you need to make your own CPU and instruction set. You need to go mine your own silicon. Otherwise you're relying on proprietary designs that are NON-FREE.

I have no idea what Discord you're referring to mate; keep seething though.

same

samefag here.

I used evil-mode when I used emacs. I like the spacemacs setup because I don't like working w/ elisp

Stall in German means the same in English, stall - like a shop. Like a shop keeper of some sort.

It could also be a corruption of Steel (Stahl). I know a few Stahlmanns. Steel back in the day was basically an information-service. If you knew how much copper/zinc/carbon/etc to put in the forge with the iron, you get different grades of steel. The raw materials aren't rare, but the % ratios of the additives was, because it was kept secret. Guilds back in the day were all about protecting trade secrets and keeping prices artificially high. Making information illegal was key to this mentality.

Chill out user. I am being pragmatic about this and starting with software directly touch and working my way down the tech stack. Yes I am a developer no I am not even thinking about working on any of the stuff you mentioned right now. I am not Terry-tier deluded. I just like the idea of building my own tools.

He also launched the GNU system (often erroneously referred to as Linux).

Tradesmen, particularly engineering types, as they become more advanced pretty much strictly make their own tools or modify the tools they own to work how they want.

Especially in the era of AI and 3d printers, this will become more common I think. DIY is picking up in the post-industrial economy, not slowing down.

Tradesmen and engineers at massive companies making custom tooling are not, in any way shape or form, the same fucking thing.

Also, those engineers working at big companies and making custom tooling? They don't give away their designs for free, do they?

This fucking board.

Attached: brainlets.png (1066x600, 276K)

12:30 - Stallman making misogynistic jokes in front of 2 lesbians, an old black lady and a child is probably the most alpha-cringe thing i've seen this week

>reddirt spacing
>wojack posting
>"This fucking board."
Pottery.

If you're developing something you can monetise, or you're gaining a skill you can monetise, then it is worth your time. If not, then it isn't.

It's called Linux because everyone recognises that Linus Torvalds is more important to its usefulness and success than a foot-fungus-eating weirdo by several orders of magnitude.

Er, no i mean individual fabricators. Not massive companies. Individuals who run their own business, bought their own tooling, and modified (and later create from scratch) their tooling.

I'm talking car mechanics, plumbers, electricians, and anyone who works all day in a workshop and doesn't have that tool they need right now but have the materials to make it themselves.

We get it, you really hate jews

AND NOW THIS BOARD IS FULL OF FUCKING NEWFAGS AS WELL

WHEN DOES THE FUCKING IDIOCY END

YOU ARE LITERALLY REGURGITATING A NEWFAG FORCED MAYMAY BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF THIS SITE

FUCK OFF AND DON'T COME BACK

Attached: 4chan spacing.png (909x720, 107K)

Yeah I actually quit my job in programming to get into DIY/fabrication. I still program all the time, but now i don't have to care about the latest JS framework. All i have to worry about is what works.

>voting
heh, not even close...

Attached: 1545651562826.png (500x449, 129K)

Linux is a kernel.

>I decided not to have children
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>"I'm actually an oldfag and not Jow Forumsnigger phoneposter, i promise!" argument again
Not this shit again. Just fuck off.

Freedom literally has nothing to do with software.

I think you must be living on another planet or something. Tradesmen do not make their own fucking tools you fucking idiot. They buy what they need from the fucking hardware store. And when it breaks they go and buy a replacement. They don't go "HURR DURR THIS MILWAUKEE DRILL IS USING A PROPRIETARY DESIGN SO I MUST DESIGN MY OWN DRILL AND THEN GIVE THAT DESIGN OUT FOR FREE TO OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE OTHERWISE I AM NOT FREE"

You fucking idiot.

kek

Wtf has Richard to do with an kids show

>gets COMPLETELY BTFO
>n-no u!
How pathetic are you on a scale of 1 to 10?

Proprietary software can have control over people. Being controlled means being in slavery. A slave is not free.

Why shouldn't children be able to vote? They are the people primarily effected by public schools, why should they not be able to hold politicians accountable?

It's the same tune with you niggers every time.
I'm not even going to bother, you lying piece of shit, just fuck off.

can someone give me the timestamp for the meltdown

It's also the most widely used name for operating systems that use the Linux kernel which you of course already know but are being autistic about
>HAHA MY FUNNY INTERJECT MAYMAYS XD

>get COMPLETELY BTFO
>has NO argument
>N-N-NO U! EVERYTHING U SAID TO ME, APPLIES TO U! AND YOU'RE A BIG BAD STUPID HEAD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: laughing at you.jpg (1600x1063, 168K)

Because their political opinions are myopic (and voting doesn't work anyway so it would be a waste of time on top of an existing waste of time)

By normalfags who don't know anything. ofc they repeat stupid things shills want them to believe.

Can just delete Jow Forums please.

rm: /g: No such file or directory

Knowing how various types of programming tools work internally, even I do not end up using the tools I built in the long run, will improve my skill as a developer.

This is the entire premise of college computer science education. Who the fuck writes their own crypto for production? Who writes their own neural net libs? Most people do this in college to learn how they work and then use off the shelf code in their real jobs.

I'm writing my own dev system starting with my editor for the purpose of becoming a developer. Whether I end up using my tools in the long term is of no consequence to the primary aim of becoming better.

I think the real question here is if Stallman is incel or volcel? Personally, I think volcel, because he rejected the advances of that parrot.

You can't tell anything to newfags. Reddit spacing is the most obvious newfag alert out there

Go back, reddit.

Attached: 1539760739134.gif (260x360, 476K)

Denying that redditspacing exists is the most obvious newfag alert.
But maybe it's defending Jow Forums actually or posting frogs even, not sure about that.

I remember a pic of him in a hotel or at his house or something with what looked to be some cute, possibly Asian, girl hiding her face from the camera out of embarrassment while he picked his fingers or something and it looked kind of like she was a hooker or just slutty. I don't have the pic saved anymore unfortunately but I think stallman gets laid

18:20
youtu.be/cnYqRiM4NqQ?t=1105

No it isnt you fucking newfag roody poo fuck. I have been "reddit spacing" for 12 years and only in the last 3 or so has any newfag fuck told me I'm "reddit spacing". Kill yourself

I have been calling reddirtspacers out for like 8 years personally.
At least make better lies, you dumb nigger.