Stop updating, stop being controlled.

>Windows 7
>7z 9.20
>PHP 5.3
>Office 97
>PDN 3.3.6
>utorrent 2.2.1
>Notepad++ 1.2

Attached: fuck updates.jpg (624x351, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exploit-db.com/exploits/29290
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

desu i could use Office 97 just fine, im not using Office for much anyways

I'm on windows 10 it came preinstaled and I'm to lazy to do anything about it

shitty thread

Office 2007 was the last one that was good, despite the ribbon interface

utorrent is literally botnet. use a libre alternative like qbittorrent. although judging from your list of software you dont mind getting fucked up the ass

if you use either an Intel or an AMD CPU then shut the fuck up already

whats wrong with the latest version of 7zip?

whats wrong with the latest version of notepad++?

good luck with your known backdoors schizo, just use gnu/linux like a normal person

>deliberately use old shitty software
"NO"

1. Windows 10 is much improved. More desktops, search is quicker, startup is way quicker, performance is generally improved across the board. If you're bothered by the "data reporting" (anonymised usage statistics) then there are steps you can take to disable this, but really, only a fucking autist would give a shit about something so inconsequential. Who the fuck cares about fucking anonymised usage statistics? How autistic do you have to be? Do you honestly believe Bill Gates is watching what you do in particular? Do you honestly believe that you are important out of hundreds of millions, or even billions of users?

2. µTorrent is shit. There are multiple good FOSS alternatives which aren't infected with adware - Transmission, Deluge, qBitTorrent. I use both of the first two: Transmission on Mac and Deluge on Windows. qBitTorrent has lots of fans though, although I've never used it.

3. Why exactly would you use such an ancient version of Notepad++? I bet you have some autistic reason for that too. If you don't like newer versions for whatever autistic reason you have, there's other text editors like Vim, VSCode, Atom, Sublime, etc.

Your post is shit and you should feel bad.

Attached: no.gif (500x209, 1.73M)

>1. Let me shill spyware
>2. Let me shill FOSS
I hope you had a fun time writing out that bait for nothing

you glow in the dark

2.2.1 is pre-botnet, sperg

Attached: robocop-1.png (1000x1413, 648K)

Elaborate on 7z please

2.2.1 was the last version before it became ad riddled shit. FYI, all p2p programs are botnet, that's how p2p works.

what's wrong with the latest version of 7zip and notepad++?

>using software and code w/o the latest security patches and fixes

enjoy your trojan infested botnet

Attached: kamenr.gif (400x266, 1.43M)

twas Office 2010.
Access 2007 is not ready yet

why not php 5.6 though?

>Windows 7
ok no problem if you're offline
>7z 9.20
>PHP 5.3

I second this. I haven't heard anything bad about it.

Don't ever switch to Linux, your computer will break if it doesn't update. The computer becomes useless once repo's go down software is lost forever. Ancient distros can be downloaded but they can never be transformed into workstations.

I am not the kind of person that recommends "never update" but when I got interested in Linux one of the first things I learned is that reverse compatibility is extremely difficult, software was not archived and without repos distros are useless.

Why can't modern GNU/Linux run distros run legacy software? Furthermore, How come old distros can't connect to repos to fetch legacy software?

GNU/Linux has failed to archive it's history. A Windows 98 with the correct .exe apps can be transformed into a workstation that showed how it looked in it's prime. Ubuntu 10.04's (2010) repos are down and it's basically lost to history. Software from that time will not work on modern distros due to GTK3 breakage, and shared dependencies modified/gone.

Whats the deal with all of the "YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST USE THE LATEST AND GREATEST VERSION OF X OR 1337 HAX0R WILL PWN UR SHIT AS SOON AS YOU CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!11!!!!1! XD"

>What is firewall
>What is common sense
>What is don't download crawlinginmyskin.mp3.exe

I think the lot of you faggots are either opportunistic freetards who see this as an opportunity to shill your broken ass software, or you haven't used a computer since Windows XP Service Pack 1. Go fuck yourselves with a rusty pipe, and shove your fud up your asses.

>Windows 7
>ok no problem if you're offline
Windows 7 still received security updates you fucking nimrod.

>Windows 7
Set up RDP in it and enjoy insta-ransomware.
Really, it's like magic.

>PHP 5.3
This shit is literally irresponsible.
exploit-db.com/exploits/29290
>we can use the payload in the POST data field
to execute arbitrary php and therefore we can execute programs on the system.

What home user is even using RDP?

>do you honestly believe that you are important out of hundreds of millions of users
this is the worst fucking argument. if my data isn't important, why are they trying so hard to collect it? you can't disable telemetry on any version of windows 10 except for ltsc, which they try to undermine at every turn anyway

Attached: 1553036325279.png (720x739, 759K)

>utorrent
retard

Tbh I feel like Windows 8.1 is in a good place right now. I have the pro version on my desktop and it will get security updates and critical updates for another 4 years but I never get pestered with "feature updates" or other things I don't want.

It's stable, fast, fairly clean and easy to use (especially with something like Start is Back), and it just werks.

What happened with notepad++?

>What is 0 day exploit.
>What is eternalBlue.
>What is WannaCry.

Kys, faggot.

>utorrent
might as well just install ssh without any password

0 day applies to literally any piece of software in existence, so I'm not really sure what you're getting at.
>eternalblue
>wannacry
Even vanilla XP SP3 received patches for both of the above, so again, not sure what you're getting at.

LOL, yeah because the Army still uses it

Win 98SE 4eva

>0 day applies to literally any piece of software in existence, so I'm not really sure what you're getting at.
So better to have a few years old 0day that any scriptkiddie can exploit then to at least try to stay secure.

>Even vanilla XP SP3 received patches for both of the above, so again, not sure what you're getting at.

>Advocating to not use the latest software
>B-b-but eternalBlue was patched
The mental gymnastics of this goy.