Oh, Mozilla is launching a VPN service? That's good, at least you can always trust

Oh, Mozilla is launching a VPN service? That's good, at least you can always trust...
>it's CloudFlare Warp

Attached: 1546412723490.png (612x444, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

private-network.firefox.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mozilla is in love with Cloudflare apparently...

Hype. At least google/android-apps dont get my VPN ip address when browsing.

Using a public Wi-Fi as an argument for VPN in a point of history when you can hardly find a site without https is getting ridiculous.

this is actually amazing

steps to work:

1. Enable US VPN
2. Open in private tab to install
3. Enjoy it outside the US for free

Is it free?

You just typed this on a website that uses HTTP by default.

>Commies selling out to big corporations
Not big surprise.

Nice idea.
I am in line for cloudflare warp, ~173 000 spot. But should I activate this early in EU by using VPN to USA. Could this cause harm to this project?

Attached: 1537160903520.jpg (500x500, 85K)

Too bad it is for desktop for now.

Maybe u and few others think there is. I hope my wrongness isnt that serious issue.
No offence taken from your post. My concern was that there is this big ocean between these two continents so it introduces latency that could make analytics skewed, be more demanding to servers and such.

>first was Cloudflare DNS over HTTP shit
>now it's Cloudflare Warp
So that's where nu-Mozilla has been getting their funding from, the Cloudflare botnet. Jesus Christ, nu-Mozillian trannies are so easy to convince to do Cloudflares bidding that it's not even funny. A couple of years down the road they will be in the same situation that Google left them, good job retards.

At least the new botnet features are opt-in, right? They haven't gone full Google yet...

But its https accessible. fb, twitter, reddit, tumblr, mail, banking, and all the other normie junk use https

but it's realllllly fast!

It's a premium paid botnet.

Clover and 4chanx enforce https
You just have to type it manually in browser

>dont trust free wifi
>here trust our free VPN
are they just fucking with us?

>Cloudflare
No, thanks, Mozilla. I have zero trust in US internet firms.
private-network.firefox.com/
>The Firefox Private Network proxy server is provided by our partner Cloudflare. Their strong privacy controls limit what data they collect and how long they keep it.
>data [...] collect
>how long they keep it.
And I also want that the VPN is in a country where you don't have to log any thing (if this exists, I don't usually use a VPN).

Mozilla died when they chose fags over Eich.

>Don't tunnel your traffic through the free Wi-Fi data collection portal
>tunnel it through our data collection portal instead!

Attached: 1300375380955.gif (250x250, 407K)

not all websites use ssl pinning though, which still makes high value targets open to MITM.

>responsible for JavaScript
>responsible for Brave
>first act as CEO was to mishandle a PR situation so badly they had to fire him
I'd wish he was dead but it's too late, we're stuck with the damage forever. Fuck boomers.

true
also true

>And I also want that the VPN is in a country where you don't have to log any thing
A country like the US, you mean? The Feds can generally compel companies to disclose data they hold, but have no power (for internet companies, they do for traditional landline telephone companies) to compel you to collect that data in the first place, or to build your system in a way that makes it possible to collect it.

Whether the company does build its system that way or just claims it does is a different issue.

>cloudflare
Still more reasonable than raw-dogging on a residential 'Comcastic' connection.

Of course, just about anything is...

You can still capture the initial handshake, the security concerns are hardly just web browsing

Will this new VPN work on Jow Forums???

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x454, 76K)

SSL is meaningless when there are other people in your wireless LAN. There are just so many ways they can attack you.

They didn't, Eich choose crypto scamming over Mozilla

Wrong. The change to Cloudflare DNS will be the default.

I could have sworn they promised it would be opt-in - or at the very least, they would pop up a dialog box letting you opt out when the change finally lands. You may be right though, since I can't find any mention of that now...