Mouse thread

>Cooler Master MM710
here's your mouse bro

What is the ultimate mouse and why is it the Logitech G9?

Attached: 1563254737948.png (1093x800, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CS9VoZEy_U
youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7b4spjXhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The minimal requirement for a mouse in 2019+ is wireless capabilities without perceptible latency difference from a wired mouse.

Unless you live in a retirement home.

I have a 502 for fps and I'm starting to realize it's actually a bad mouse
What should I get instead?

>wireless capabilities without perceptible latency difference from a wired mouse.
modern wireless has less input lag than wired.

In other words there's no perceptible difference between them. Thanks for confirming I guess.

love my g305. can't go back to bigger, heavier, and wired mice now

How are you supposed to clean that thing? With all the sweat mixed with skin scales and grease that thing will be filthy as fuck.

g305/304

G9

>my mouse is too HEAVY its almost 20 gram!!!!

Attached: reddit moment.jpg (640x474, 47K)

What is that retarded new trend of drilling holes in mice?
>M-muh weight
Fucking asshats.

enjoy your friction

Thanks user
What the fuck

Anyone tried the cooler master in OP? Or any of the other meme honeycomb mice?

Small travel distance (high DPI) requires weight for precision. Large travel distance (low DPI) requires as little weight as possible to avoid unnecessary strain.

I have a really old mx518 that god damn do i need to replace , keep cleaning it which helps but man it's age really shows and I freakin broke the sens adjustment buttons which i sorta still can work but the actual button attachment thing is broken.

Would be good if it had a ventilation fan on the inside and a thumb shelf design.

i use 800 dpi with my g305 + hard pad just fine. 800 is fast for me idk if it's considered to be on the fast side though.

I set all my mice down to 3200dpi

i just got a sensei 310. did buy a rival 600 but the shape is weird and it gave me cramp in my fingers
putting batteries in everything is retarded though

Attached: steelseries-sensei-310-optical-gaming-mouse-1000px-v1-0003.jpg (1000x442, 37K)

Are you so weak that moving a few grams across a cloth surface is physically taxing? Dude, get some fucking exercise like right fucking NOW.

Just let it build up until it's smooth

Attached: 1561990038780.jpg (710x675, 168K)

Only acceptable mouse is Roccat Pure

Literally wrong, you retard. Learn how to control your mouse correctly.

Is there a fan inside? To cool your sweating fingers?

no, but how would your hands even get sweaty if they're not touching anything?

no u

its not about that
youtube.com/watch?v=-CS9VoZEy_U

it literally does reduce the weight though and it does make a difference

compressed air

Are any of the ultralight mice as chunky as the G403/G703? I love that thing and it's huge hump, it fits my fat hands perfectly.

>modern wireless has less input lag than wired
Quotation needed. (honestly I want to know)

It's bullshit that is literally impossible.

newfag
pic related

Attached: 1556808564637.png (1277x592, 465K)

Right, you aren't supposed to touch the mouse, just blow on it with compressed air to move it around

>one outlier example
>probably based on manufacturer's rigged numbers
>1ms improvement
Even if legit it's not worth it for all the baggage of inconvenience that comes with wireless (batteries, dongles, pairing, interference etc.).

>>one outlier example
moving the goalpost much?

There was no goalpost user, I asked for examples and concluded it's not worth it based on what you showed.

wireless is great for controlling several PCs - good ones support 3 devices

if you need a lightweight mouse for gaming - get one with soft flexible cable (or buy a paracord) and it will feel almost as good as wireless

post better examples with proof or stfu

this mouse gives me trypophobia

>wake up
>turn on pc
>go to use mouse
>spiders crawl out of mouse

G502 master race.
All other niggers who complain about weight are manlets
Shape is perfection
Has a bunch of buttons for macros too
Even has a wireless version now
>t. Wireless g50w user with weights in to stack up to the wires one.

I have no interest in doing so, I'm perfectly happy with my wired one and can live with 1ms performance hit as a price for not having to deal with what for me are unacceptable inconveniences of wireless. Loosen up your anus user, I'm not telling you to go wired because I think it's better. To each his own.

>wireless is great for controlling several PCs - good ones support 3 devices
Now that's a legit and tangible benefit, I would consider that if I had a need.

gaymen mice all have open sensors at the bottom, allowing hairs to get trapped and ruin performance
gaymen mice are the epitome of tech cancer

>I talk out of my ass

Where exactly?

>make claim
>no evidence
>"I have no interest in providing it"
talking out of your ass

>Loosen up your anus user

Attached: 804Y68729xrSyPM.jpg (756x756, 134K)

depends on how you hold your mouse. only the side of my palm brushes against the mouse's back.

Please quote exactly what claim did I make, my strung-up fellow.

>tfw G305 is too small for my hand
I wish the G Pro Wireless wasnt so expesnive

Now try a PS2 mouse with 0 input lag

I hate light mice. Damn I wish for a 100+ g mouse.

So in other words if you're not an epic gaymer weight reduction mice are completely useless.

It's just about preference really.

Buy a wireless mouse, it just makes life so much easier.
pros:
>no cable drag ever
>looks clean
>only have to buy one mouse for every device (desktop/laptop/tv box/tablet/etc), as opposed to one for each
cons:
>having to plug it in once a month

What should I get for a portable laptop mouse?

Imagine all the dust that's going to accumulate on the orifices all for the sake of shaving off a couple of grams.

Attached: shem-ha consider.jpg (789x682, 268K)

are you retarded?

why does it look like a michael bay transformer?

Look at Linus video testing logitech lightspeed (the gaming grade not shitty office wireless) against wired mice. Turns out a fraction less latency on wireless.

If you have a USB to PS/2 adapter and plug a mouse into the PS/2 that way, does it work?

Sorry - I guess I never tried/don't know. Do USB mice have the capability to do that?

What is the best NORMAL mouse nowadays? As in just 3 buttons and scroll, not these overpriced gaming or designer versions.

Amazon Basics.

any m187 chads? maximum tiny = maximum comfy [spoiler]i need a bigger mouse for my meaty claws but this is so good for only $12[/spoiler]

Attached: logichad.png (800x687, 176K)

M110 pleb here.

any advantage you gain is lost since you have a heavy ass mouse with a battery pack. ultralight wired mice will always be superior for fast flickability

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7b4spjXhw

*triggers my trypophobia.
"Gives me" implies you never have it before. Phobias are not developed over time, user. You always have it, but you didn't know it's there.

the best mouse ever made is the g402 hero

>Shape is perfection
Naturally an idiot like yourself would say this, because you love gamurr aesthetics.

Is there a mouse with Logitech B100 shape but with sensor that isn't dogshit?

G102/G203.

I have the cheapest shit logitech mouse and I never have to even move my wrist, just manipulate it with my fingers. Why the fuck are people in a tizzy over these things?

You're supposed to feed the mouse dead flies so the spiders don't crawl out.

Whats the best MMO/Mult button mouse for around 60 dorrar?

g402

Is there any decent mouse that can connect over bluetooth?

>decent mouse
>connect over bluetooth
pick one

I'm okay with using some specialized wireless dongle when I need higher performance, but using them on every laptop and phone when I just need a simple pointing device is rather cumbersome.

I'm gonna side with sub-$20 logitech wireless M310 here. Pop in 1 AA battery lasts months. Ambidextrous. Rubber contours. The end.

G305 is kung. Wish it had side scrolling tho.

Attached: .png (800x687, 204K)

Looks interesting, but sadly I can't find 3 in local shops, only 2S.

>local shops

Buying online and having stuff delivered is a pain.

good luck getting it online at this point.

Attached: .png (663x261, 24K)

Ouch. Guess I better wait for the next batch.

>Sensei 310

Based. Best mouse.

What's the problem with tripophobia ? It's the new ecologism ?

g403

wut

enjoy your shit click latency

Attached: wirelessbtfofgt.png (864x3872, 226K)

green usb->ps2 adapter was passive; the microcontroller in the mouse would start up in PS/2 mode, and if it didn't get a CLK signal on the D+ pin it would switch to USB mode.
it's unlikely that modern mice have retained this ability.

>softcable
that shit has high friction, causing it to grab onto shit

>muh paracord
fuckin braided bullshit

>wireless
fucking batteries

>le relative latency bump test chart
That chart means nothing, not every mouse in that section has been tested against the baseline.

it has been tested against something that has been tested against baseline

you just compare whatever you tested against thats been tested against baseline and add up the numbers
its not hard you fucking mentos

the older one was better, but yeah

>MM710

Hard pass. The holes in the body will just colllect dust, dead skin, hair and cheetos crumbs. Not to mention is could become a bug lair.

best mouse ever based