Don't update for a few days

>don't update for a few days
>randomly breaks addons and turns them off while claiming they're enabled in the list
what the absolute fuck went wrong fire firefox? This shit is getting unbearable, every god damn fucking month there's something to complain about

Attached: EDeQpTkXUAUirxe.png large.png (800x800, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chromium.woolyss.com/
ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/70.0b5/
github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fork it and fix it

Why are you guys obsessed with calling people trannies

they secretely desire the she-cock

Maybe you should update it?

No idea. They went from fag, to nigger, cuck, to tranny.
They should keep their gross fetishes off of the board.

Come to Waterfox, friend.

Works on my machine.

i dont know but im tired of fucking dealing with it, all these firefox derivatives too man they all just waste my system resources to do nothing special. its still slow as fuck even while taking 10 gigabytes of ram to fucking """"CACHE"""" every page on the internet. palemoon was an option when umatrix and ublock and everything else werent fucking breaking every month, not their fault, clearly a desperation move by mozilla but anyways. i finally just said "if i cant have my fucking addons im going to use some other shitty browser" and ive stuck with falkon for over a month now. i turn javascript off and use Jow Forums in its very basic state, yes im using the original post box with the checkbox captcha (which i prefer, but for some reason i cant get to work without COMPLETELY disabling javascript its like google knows when im capable of using javascript but am just fucking blocking them. Jow Forums x legacy captcha/noscript captcha does not work). and when this browser shits the bed why ive already decided im going to links and will forever lurk because you faggots are not worth the stress

Attached: 9878096578.jpg (107x125, 3K)

people like to repeat words to fit in lel

Don't be a lazy fuck and make a good user.js file to keep your settings static and protected.

Come home, white man

Attached: 1562842051181.png (1280x720, 711K)

That’s not firefox

you sound very angry user
where are the vertical tabs?

>beeing a firecucks peasant
Lmaoing @ ur life, use chrome like a normal human bean

Attached: 1567760458264.png (749x1035, 641K)

>and creator of JavaScript
genuinely lost me here. i fucking hate javascript and despite its shortcomings im just going to stick with pure html

literally just a chromium reskin with some basic ad/tracker blocker and a crypto scam coin to bribe you to watch ads. Literally just use ungoogled chromium

chromium.woolyss.com/

Where the fuck is the new logo? Browser is still using the old

thats a cool logo. what browser

SJWFox

Attached: 1566106713634.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

works on both my machines
ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/70.0b5/

Attached: basedfox70.png (646x714, 76K)

The flag on the globe looks kinda weird, but the fox's colors are great. Can I get a vector of this?

Imagine not hating trannies

Attached: 1537160903520.jpg (500x500, 85K)

dilate and have sex

This. Every tranny is a possible cute boy wasted.

Any about config customisation ?

>wasted
But cute girls are superior to cute boys, user. Specially if they have a feminine penis.

>you must not complain!! after all you could dedicate your entire life to fixing what some hipster sóysbois break!!!!

>what some hipster sóysbois break!!!!
What you mean is
>something that someone else made that works for them but you happen to not like.

regressions are bugs

>trannies
>feminine penis

Most are insane and want to mutilate themselves (outside of what is sadly normal in jewSA) or load up on so much messed up meds they can't sex right anymore

Attached: werks-for-me.png (1504x1498, 1.02M)

Sounds like you're the one who can't have sex, sweaty

What are you talking about you schizophrenic kike

Are they killing Pocket? I sure hope so.

>every god damn fucking month there's something to complain about

Then change browsers retard
Use Chromium based ones if you want to stop looking like a pleb.
Vivaldi's cool, check that one out

Attached: 1621689_1388991274757887_5164311204354128144_n.jpg (377x497, 23K)

>sweaty

Attached: vr.webm (640x360, 2.23M)

nah, they will mostly likely do a soft-rebrand like "Firefox Pocket".

it will jsut be reset in the next update. just use this.

github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js/

Thanks

Use Waterfox user...

Introducing Firefox for Transexuals! We changed the code so that it has a 40% chance of uninstalling itself from your computer!