Phoneposter

Are there any actual good alternatives to Clover?

Attached: HiAppHere_com_org.floens.clover.png (300x300, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan
gitlab.com/fdroid/rfp/issues/164
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases/download/v4.7.1/Kuroba.apk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.
t.Cloverposter

Kuroba, but i only like it for the naming of youtube videos in app instead of the link
fucking autists kept harassing cheese about the space under pictures and now my fucking tism is triggered, went back to Clover

Overchan

Omnichan

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-140803.jpg (1080x2280, 285K)

Omnichan

The range of supported imageboards is just not wide enough on Clover. That's why I thought there might be a viable alternative

Thx will look into that.

Install Dashchan. FOSS and better than any alternatives so far.

Literally spyware. Are you retarded?

I can't find them on FDroid.
Don't want to install spyware

Attached: 1566530246445.jpg (596x444, 72K)

Show proof or have sex.

>fucking autists kept harassing cheese about the space under pictures and now my fucking tism is triggered
You realise there's a setting for that?

I use the overchan fork from f-froid. Apparently the original overchan isnt maintained anymore.

You get the apk's from github github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan
F-Droid discussion is here: gitlab.com/fdroid/rfp/issues/164 dev seems to be too lazy to make tagged releases, which us an F-Droid requirement.

Kuroba you little shit

Attached: 1567965367271.png (1209x527, 87K)

Overchan (fork)

its botnetted clover

Would be cool if you come back with some reviews.

Lies

Few years ago, Jow Forums was the OC of the internet, but today it reddit.
So use Boost for reddit.

Is it better than Slide?

What is this?

That's why I'm asking. Using browser sucks

13 spyware frameworks provided by several companies that harvest users data, i.e. the botnet.

You can use Exodus Privacy (app or web service) to check apps for trackers, or better use Aurora Store, which shows the trackers right at the app pages.

Omnichan's free version runs ads, but I want to test the paid version. I tried Exodus, but can't find a way to do an analysis myself. Their site only allows free apps off the Play Store. The permissions seem sensible, though abuse is still possible.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-145547.jpg (1080x2280, 259K)

Dashchan seems to have outdated extensions. Overchan Ui kinda sucks

Omnichan is pretty good, i use it

Yes.
It's Flow with better features.
Kuroba is clone with better UI.
And UPDATES meme

>proprietary
>ads
jesus why

Thx. Would like to try. Where can I find the apks?
But there is ads and stuff

Attached: 1564869283723.jpg (940x1024, 62K)

Did you try overchan fork from f-droid?

Yes but there is no Kohlchan and the Ui looks kinda outdated

I use opera browser, so far so good

fucking where? id rather be on Kuroba as long as the space underneath the pictures was retained

kuroba, it just works(usually)

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-161958__01.jpg (1080x1731, 220K)

What's the advantage over Clover?

gets updates, better video player, runs smoother, let's you download threads and supposedly link embedding for the future versions(they released it but it broke the app so it got rolled back), plus some other miscellaneous stuff.

"Shift post format" under appearance settings

Safari with Pass. Only downside is no webm but it's for your own good.

ITT incels. bullet to mouth

They got rid of that on latest version wasn't it? The youtube thing

>dont have to delete the textfiled after using boards thread search
>can use new captcha (jsless too)
>bookmarks tab doesnt appear every time you add a bookmark

I am using Chanu still; seems like the most recent 9.0 Android update (which I dislike, stop asking me if I want to disable Notifications when I swipe to dismiss them, as well as a ton of other complaints) makes it crash when large galleries are loaded for some reason.

you're glowing

So which one did you choose? Did you find anyone that you like?

well...

Attached: readchan.png (204x283, 13K)

>why yes, I do use my phone browser to visit Jow Forums when I'm on the go. It's perfectly scaled and fits well on my screen and the replies system, whilst sometimes blocking the post I am replying to, is adequate 90% of the time. How could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Any iOS apps?

because you type like a fucking redditor, holy shit

Clover needs 2 features to be finished. 1st is a post cooldown timer, so I know not to send my next post until it will be accepted. Second is a manual post hiding feature to get rid of objectional post reply chains.

Kuroba has both

Does the cooldown timer hold your post until it's ready, or just tell you when it's okay to post? Does it account for the different cooldown times on different boards, as well as the extra cooldown time that occurs when an image is posted?

Yes.
t. Kurobaposter

>Does the cooldown timer hold your post until it's ready, or just tell you when it's okay to post?
The latter.
>Does it account for the different cooldown times on different boards, as well as the extra cooldown time that occurs when an image is posted?
Yes, afaik.

>afaik

And what does this mean?

Afaik = as far as I know, I don't really visit other boards so I'm not sure if the cooldown is different per board but I think it is.

Name one flaw on Mimi.
Pro tip: You can't.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-035447~01.png (1440x2477, 341K)

Looks like shit, why is everything so big that it can only display three posts

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11-03-58-02-985_com.github.adamantcheese.chan.jpg (1080x2153, 271K)

Kuroba is based

Where do I get Kuroba from?

github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases

wait what? come on now cheese WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS THE MAIN DRAW

Is the Detroit theme mandatory?

How do I know this is a safe source?

Attached: EDjxXnVWkAUp_q2.jpg (670x900, 75K)

Can you have both Kuroba and Clover, or do they fight each other if you have both?

Yes, you can install them side by side

i thought Cheese advised against that

Who is right?

Well I haven't had any issues with Clover Dev and Kuroba installed simultaneously

welp, uhhhhhh there it is

What?

it

I'm a loyal Clover user before. Now switched to Kuroba and I love it. Floens just doesn't have the time to do any shit to Clover anymore.

I've been looking around this obfuscated site for 10 minutes now. Where the fuck is file?

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

It's well hidden and you know it.

IToddlers are not allowed to have evil 4channel apps.

What's up with all this wasted space on the right side of the Kuroba catalogue? I don't need that shit to remind me I can swipe left. Also pressing the back button in the top right corner of a thread page doesn't take me to the history page like it does on clover. I use the history page because it's faster than bookmarking threads.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-121023.png (1080x1920, 672K)

why are all the interest boards so shit

>that horrible catalog mode
Why can't it be like Kuroba?

Fork dashchan, add support for meme flags and reports and you have the most perfect imageboard application ever

Attached: 1568175018580.png (1080x2257, 130K)

What, you mean with that horrible wasted space on the side?

I just use chrome because it works with my addblocker

Attached: IMG-20190829-WA0009.jpg (700x536, 48K)

Kuroba, It's gud.Install it faggot.

If you want to jailbreak or sideload there is fortune
I remember there were some other apps but can’t recall their actual names. There are webm browsers on appstore

Posted with fortune Tee-hee

Attached: 4L_H788WzAx.jpg (593x702, 83K)

Jow Forums readers don't even have ads you fool.

Attached: ugh.png (634x785, 434K)

Mimi Reader is pretty solid

>no reddit space
>typeslike reddit
Explain yourself

github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases/download/v4.7.1/Kuroba.apk

>what is Kuroba
Never coming back to Clover. Piece of outdated junk code.
Floens had too many shots and he missed them all. He can go suck a bag of dicks for all I care.

This is your brain on Clover.

>What's up with all this wasted space on the right side of the Kuroba catalogue? I don't need that shit to remind me I can swipe left.
It's exactly the same as Clover, change the layout mode of you don't like it.

>Also pressing the back button in the top right corner of a thread page doesn't take me to the history page like it does on clover
Works for me, if I open a thread from history then pressing back takes me back to the history page

It's safe, trust me ;^)

>reddit spacing is the only giveaway
so what app do you use for reddit

If your app can't view the post's images like this, it's certifiably shit. It's an imageboard, why should you have to scroll through hundreds of images individually to get to the last one?

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-142716~01.png (1440x2450, 1.48M)

Any way to mobile post without having to solve the captcha that never ends? I want easier captcha on phone

4ban pass