Ubuntu 19.10 theme

omgubuntu.co.uk/2019/09/ubuntu-19-10-light-yaru-theme
>Ubuntu has given up on their new ebin theme and now ships an adwaita recolor.
OH NO NO NO UBUNTUBROS
RED HAT CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: yaru-light-theme-ubuntu-19.10.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

can we just bring back unity

>yikes
canonical got trannied

this t b h

>2 panels
Remember when windows was made fun of for bloat?

I blame GNOME devs for this.

it really doesn't matter. Ubuntu might be look good but it's desktop environment(i think i was gnome) slow as fuck or some reason. lubuntu or mint works better and if you really insist on using Ubuntu, use 16.04.

Attached: 6ff77f9a.jpg (640x785, 56K)

i liked "old" adwaita in gnome, titles looked nice and plum now they're just some other color

the only smart man's choice is 1 on the bottom for tasks and one on the left hidden for launchers

>omg no more orange
what do we do ubuntu bros

rejoice?

Raleigh is top

It's still uses that ugly orange. It's literally a worse version of adwaita now.

It's all been horrible for years
Give me back a working Human theme for MATE!!

it absolutely boggles my mind that there are people who think Adwaita looks good.

The new adwaita is bretty good.
>it absolutely boggles my mind
You're probably autistic.

Auto-hide the left and its more than fine

>it's ok if the bloat is hiding :)

???

Attached: human.png (1303x1390, 395K)

they could switch vanilla Ubuntu to a theme with two niggers sucking their own cocks on every title bar and I wouldn't care
for me, it'll always be Xubuntu

Attached: 1565714504573.png (600x500, 35K)

I wasn't aware this was released
Last time I checked was years ago, when the official Human theme pretty much completely broke in MATE
I'll try this one out

Does Xfce offer anything over LXQt?

Attached: Lubuntu LXQt.png (1366x768, 434K)

This isn't unity? It looks a lot like unity. I haven't used Ubuntu since 2011 though.

they should've taken the KDE route

Canonical went with their version of Gnome. Think of the happy medium between vanilla Gnome and Unity.

Why is linux so fucking ugly

Ubuntu is for absolute retards.

Doesn’t have a GUI for setting up wifi. I would use Lubuntu if I had a RPi though.

Xfce is more modular and offers a better suite of DE-specific tools. Plus it has the whisker menu which LXQt doesn't have. Also it's more popular so it has more "support" and themes.

I do like Qt though, my dream is for Xfce to convert to Qt. I want XfceQt.

The only thing going for Ubuntu was that Yaru was the best theme available for GNOME. Why do Ubuntu devs hate things that work? Why does Linux suck even MORE than it did in 2010? Where did we go wrong, bros?

Attached: ubuntu.jpg (212x249, 5K)

fpbp

looks nice

Because GNOME devs kept changing shit and breaking all themes including Yaru. It was easier to rebase on Adwaita and customize from there than to maintain Yaru through GTK's new versions.

Unity got renamed to Plasma+Latte dock
HUD
maximized windows merge the window title and buttons into the top bar
global menu

Attached: cap5.png (1920x1080, 739K)