Sad panda images and gallery downloads are being served over http

>sad panda images and gallery downloads are being served over http
How do you feel about your ISP knowing what you jack off to?

Attached: 1363606132613.jpg (394x394, 71K)

Indifferent.

just realise that there's always someone that knows what you're doing
sure there's vpn, tor etc but unless you're doing something that's illegal, what's the point?

horny

I have https everywhere and you must always use VPN but not the one shilled here (cursed are the children of those who advetise here.)

>I have https everywhere
so?

>but unless you're doing something that's illegal, what's the point?
>IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, YOU HAB NOFFING TO FEAR XDDD

Like always? Did you ever think you were private?

>I'm behind 8 different proxies, nobody will ever know

besides the people utilizing the proxies and your ISP seeing that traffic is running but is suddenly private

literally how will that affect you?
do you think there are people that just look through browsing history of their clients? even if they have information that you jack off to sonic vore, noone will know that since noone looks through all that data

We must stop this noone guy, how does he keep getting away with it?

He right though really
No real reason to go full tinfoil hat unless shit your doing is illegal
Basic tools like a VPN would be enough to keep your ISP away

>the gobernment would neber do taht! D:

do you even comprehend how much data they'd have to look through to know this? and for what reason would they do that?

what's filtering?

If you have a single post on facebook, a gmail account, done a search on google, or purchased an internet package with a credit/debit card, it's literally too late. I'm not saying don't care, but they already have more than enough information

Government already has a million and one ways to fuck you outside of technology
If you are already under suspicion for doing something your encrypted libreboot thinkpad isn’t going to save your sorry ass

Lmao what an idiot

>to look through
It's sorted automatically, labeled and searchable. Computers do it autonomously for people to utilize, I don't understand where the 'there's a pajeet for all of us' thing comes from.

so you don't understand how much data that is after all

>turn on tunnel bearvpn.
>fapp to futanari in peace.

pshhh nothing personal ISP niggers

Attached: dicc succem.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>I don't understand where the 'there's a pajeet for all of us' thing comes from.

Do you not know your pajeet #4589234?

For every american born, 5 pajeets are generated just for your convenience

Attached: india[1].jpg (484x538, 62K)

Honestly man sometimes things that are against the law in my country get posted on Jow Forums.
Every night I wonder if this will be the one where I get the knock.

>well they already own me, so they can have everything
I'll cool it with the shitposting but imagine letting this kind of attitude proliferate, or imagine telling someone in china or the sharia state of britain this

GOD! I'd suck that spaghetti out of her mouth!
And then her feminine penis!

Attached: 1559418790874.png (618x750, 479K)

that's a woman you Jow Forumstard

$60/year seems reasonable
is it hard to get up running?

Yes, a women with feminine penis. It would be rude and politically incorrect to say otherwise.

I find it appalling as well. These privacy discussions are littered with faggots spouting "you can't plug every single hole, so you might as well sink" as if it were an all or nothing affair. I fear they keep infecting others with the same thoughts. I honestly can't tell if they're trolls, people feeling inadequate for not being tech savvy enough to get even the low hanging fruit or just those who try desperately not to look ""autistic"".

ijust use the all no itslretty straight foward. Ive literally used discount codes from ltt. speed is average priceis decent too. they keep records though.

OP?????

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-155317.png (1440x2560, 221K)

I mean, this argument worked back in the 90s, but unless you live in a remote backwater hick town, your privacy is gone

Did you walk down the street? a hundred cameras have your face and built a profile

Have a phone in your pocket? your location is documented every second of every day

Posted on facebook, hell are you posting on here? They already know

Unless you are literally off the grid living off tree bark in the woods your privacy is eroded

Do you believe that because one camera filmed you once, every government and company now know everything? If my browsing can only be distinguished from the browsing of others by, for example Google, I am already doing a great job. The same goes for everything else. Just because I was filmed buying a shirt once doesn't mean my privacy is over for life. You falsely assume that all the governments and companies for some reason share data amongst eachother, something that would make that data much less useful if this were the case, at least as far as monetary value is concerned. There are pacts and sales and whatnot, sure. There's tons to know about a person and a lot of data has to therefore be gathered frequently for it to be accurate.

Even if I avoid just the corporate jews I can give myself a huge pat on the back, because I dare say that doing at least this much is a duty for everyone threading the internet. If I at least try to avoid tracking, I am also in a way "voting" for privacy, and this is why I use the word "duty". No one should have to stand for this shit, the targeted advertising, data leaks, muh criminals and god knows what else this calamity will bring in the future. I understand full well that I won't be able to control every aspect of my privacy fully, at last in this moment. But I also understand that the aforementioned control should be given back to the original owners of the information.

>Do you believe that because one camera filmed you once, every government and company now know everything?

Were you spotted on 4th and oak, were you also the one buying a shirt from said store, were you also spotted on the teenage girl's selfie during that same time period? Can your google/apple maps GeoID pin you at that position as well, were you also buying things on the way to that position, say, Gas or metro fare?

A single camera isn't much, but given that literally everything in modern life is automated, itemized and tracked, it's easy to make some correlations and identify you.

You don't even need a name, just a quick ID number and I can basically follow you around the world

He's talking about h@h, not the site itself.

Sure, if I leak all that info to a place that granted you privileges to "follow people around". Again, I am aware of the extent that some governments go through to get, sort and how they use the date. My government isn't so bad, for now. But that doesn't mean I can sit here complacent with a dick in one hand saying "Hi" to anyone who wants to see me fap. Ideally the people will take back their privacy, as unlikely as that may seem today with all these fags who don't care or even promote these invasions; this is why I do it and can't take anyone saying give up seriously. If I ever "give up" I'll just self immolate in protest or something, a much better end compared to looking the future generations that get to suffer because of my inaction in the eye.