What tech will Fix this?

Attached: 1568146094059.webm (720x404, 2.68M)

nuclear fission or microbiological engineering

I bet you did stupid shit when you were a kid.

thermonuclear bombs

How is this shit different from any other retarded meme dance like the twist, conga lines, the macarena or the monkey?

OP wasn't 12 when those things were popular

It's amazing how technology has improved meme dances

Attached: twist.gif (316x230, 427K)

get your shit together, murricans

Attached: large.png (495x700, 407K)

tech caused this. it's time to stop

çunnies

Gods some of the cunny there is prime

none of these were owned by the kids back then

Those weren't popularized by a garbage video game

So now kids are doing stupid shit instead of grown adults?

Why is medium relevant?

cunny
?

Attached: 1527360598933.jpg (663x485, 38K)

Proudly, nope. I was never this cringey as a kid. Luckily, bullying in school had a functional purpose back then.

Pedo terminology from /tv/. Steer clear.

t. seething late-zoomer

Try again

Conversely, it's a lack of tech that actually would.

Marketing is practically propaganda nowadays, where information is being shoved down your throats
>HERE PLAY THIS GAME
>YOU'RE MISSING OUT IF YOU DON'T
>NEVERMIND ITS PARENT COMPANY IS LITERALLY THE DEVIL HIMSELF
>BETTER HURRY UP OR ELSE YOU WILL BE MISSING OUT

PUBG turned into Fortnite, which turned into Apex, which will turn into the next latest craze because people are fucking sheep ripe for the combine to exploit every last dollar out of them.

>Girl in the overalls

The thing that gets me about flossing--or just about every other popular dance nowadays, is that there doesn't seem to be any rhythm to it. It's just people going through the fucking motions.

At least with the Macarana, trying to speed through makes you look like a spaz.

Zoomy Zoom Zoom

imagine the smell

i was like 8 when the macarena was big and i didn't think it was cool or important i thought it was gay as fuck, almost as gay as cotton eyed joe. i remember hearing that pink song 'get this party started' on the bus in first grade and wondering how anyone could take something so fake seriously

so uh, i think the reason people are looking at them like 'what the fuck' is BECAUSE we didn't fall for that shit when we were kids. i dont think those kids are zoomers because i don't think there's any way that children of parents from Gen X would let their children become such mindless automatons

hes a pedophile, son

Attached: 1480435441669.png (833x583, 34K)

>bullying
But everyone is doing it. Bullying doesn't apply.

The worst thing is that their all doing they're thing alone, their is no synchronisation witht he others. They look like braindead zombies

At what point is someone a zoomer? Is it status? Age (what age?)?

marketing has always been propaganda, its just that it used to have a thin veneer of reasonable behavior to it.

its kind of a complex thing to explain but before the internet there was a distinct limitation in how much information you were able to obtain. the mass media gatekeepers were much more important in controlling what ideas people were exposed to. mainstream corporate affiliated figures were much more important. you watched tv because it was literally the best source of information on things. im not joking

now there is not an implicit reliance on corporations and media outlets to give you exposure to information. what reliance that exists is desperately being grabbed at and manipulated around to maintain some semblance of the importance that they used to have. the worst orwellian control schemes that they have come up with still don't put the cat back in the bag. they do not know how to function in a world they are not the center of, and they are scared shitless

It's kids having fun. If they didn't like doing it, they wouldn't be doing it. Calm down.

what generation were your parents or at least the primary influence on you.

are your parents the silent generation? you're gen X
are your parents boomers? you're a millenial
are your parents gen x? you're a zoomer
are your parents millenials? you're probably too young to post here

God, that ass in those shorts...

You were the weird kid user.

You were so afraid to stand out that you were forgettable.

>What tech will Fix this?
Your thread? A good 3 day global ban should do the trick.

Stop looking at young girl ass

Attached: 1005_WVgunsdrugs.jpg (2048x1366, 130K)

don't mix with them
brainwash them
sell them shitty products
force them into loans
etc

Lots of possibility
I seriously despise people in western society and I have absolutly no empathy towards most people.
Get their money and move on with your life, this is what rich people do and they're absolutly right to not mix with shit eaters.

mhhh look at those hebe butts

I want to commit a crime

Attached: file.png (164x203, 99K)

based

Gods I want to impregnate a little girl and have a family with her

These posts make me want to commit aggravated battery.

Spotted the femcunt roastoid

>beating up little girls

Attached: over the line.jpg (166x231, 6K)

Some of these guys.
I'm serious.
Our society actually needs them at this point.

Attached: no fun allowed (original).jpg (488x516, 91K)

We just need to get the parents to start posting flossing videos on facebook. The kids will switch to something else in a day.

>they do not know how to function in a world they are not the center of, and they are scared shitless
Each generation is growing weaker and weaker both in mind and body, it's not a surprise we got to a point where brands have absolute power over people, most can't think for themselves and follow the "official" guidelines.

Please please please go to jail for your degeneracy and find out how many femcunt roastoids want to kill you.

>hah stupid niggers in prison hate you I bet you feel dumb

Please please please go dilate your roast hole you old femhag

Nuclear holocaust.

Attached: castle_bravo_fix.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

is killing jews and niggers a technology?
because that one if so

Are you just combining the few insults you know? Because "dilate" and "roast hole" don't make sense together.

Nothing will fix the degeneracy of White people.

Let me spell it out for you old whore

Shove your dilate STICK into your ARBYS roast hole

Bump stocks

So in your imagination what am I, a tranny or a roastie? Apparently you think both, which makes you retarded.

Toastie

Nigger, pedos and kikes are all hanged with the same rope. Might as well speed the process and don't bring "da white race" into this, because even the Germans had a limit (16).

By the way, a little girl would not fuck the absolute great majority of pedos (98%+). So even if it was allowed you wouldn't get any cunny.

VERY based rabbi

>Nigger, pedos, kikes and whites are all hanged with the same rope.
Fixed. You can't try to play the Not Racist Cardâ„¢ when you left an important part out of your list.

>

Attached: soyboy(111).jpg (231x590, 35K)

Eugenics

>because even the Germans had a limit (16).
current age of consent in Germany is 14.

>tfw 2%