Now that the next iteration of Apple tech has dropped...

Now that the next iteration of Apple tech has dropped, is it time to come up with a new way to get idiots to destroy their iToys?
Since the latest hype around the iPhone 11 series seems to be all about its camera, how about we convince people to point their cameras at the sun for extended periods of time, eventually damaging them? Can we convince people that pointing your iPhone's camera at the sun long enough will greatly enhance its low-light photography, enough to give it near night vision?

Attached: iphone11camera-1568143426.jpg (2000x1000, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Will-taking-a-picture-of-the-sun-damage-my-cell-phone-camera
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's open up for the flood gates! :----DDDDDDDD
I'm thinking....

Attached: desbear.png (528x533, 14K)

I heard they're waterproof

Last I checked the latest iPhones are water resistant to an extent, but are not certified so. This was already done with the first generation Apple Watch too.

yep this one's going in my "has too few cameras" compilation

Attached: heh (1).png (1577x886, 1001K)

For reference: quora.com/Will-taking-a-picture-of-the-sun-damage-my-cell-phone-camera

The sun idea seems like a good idea

>the latest hype around the iPhone 11 series seems to be all about its camera
Hey, you know what other device has a much better camera that can blow any phone camera out of the water? AN ACTUAL GODDAMN CAMERA. Fucking iTards.

Attached: nikon-v7iiv2.jpg (1080x1080, 308K)

The videos were showing a lot of scenes of the new iPhone being dropped and jostled about.

Do something involving that.

Takes too long, normies will realize it isn't legit before any damage is done

Just say " This amazing picture of the Sun was shot with the new iPhone 11 pro camera at an ISO setting of 3200"

Attached: sun_cme.jpg (1024x1024, 442K)

Pretty sure that for maximum effect, the actual finished product would have to be published around the dates that those who ordered a new iPhone receives it

"The IPhone 11 and all variants include a micro solar filter in which when pointed at the sun for 30-60 seconds will charge the device up to 5 percent for each iteration."

>Can you see that little small hole next to the 3 cameras? That's the reset button. You know, like your router back at home.
>Just grab a paperclip and shove it inside to reset the camera, so it'll get faster.

ITT kys yourselves

>come up with a new way to get idiots to destroy their iToys?
Make fake adds about an extra $200 off any new iPhone when you turn in an old broken one. People may destroy their old phone.

this might actually work

convincing people that the iphone can take high quality pictures of solar events

if we convince them it needs a extra long exposure to be able to properly scan the sun, we could get them to damage their sensors

heck we could even say something like "apple is so confident in the durability of their new iphone, that they are offering free upgrades to anyone who damages one."

>but are not certified so

They literally have an IP68 rating. How clueless are you exactly? 4 meters for 30 minutes. You can’t even read a spec sheet and you’re trying to ‘trick’ people into doing something dumb with their phones.

The sheer and utter state of Androjeets.

>last I checked
It helps to know how to read before saying someone else can't read.

Using lasers to unlock extra megapixels.

>how about we convince people to point their cameras at the sun for extended periods of time, eventually damaging them? Can we convince people that pointing your iPhone's camera at the sun long enough will greatly enhance its low-light photography, enough to give it near night vision?
Nice try glow in the Dark CIA or Noway shill.

Attached: 1547846708789.jpg (1063x713, 51K)

You could something to do with the "slofie" thing. I'm not sure what a slofie is but it was mentioned in the event?

>slofie

seems to be a slow mo video selfie

Attached: slofies-410x231.jpg (410x231, 31K)

why did you post a monokuma

>itoy
>but my pocophone xDD flashed with cynaogenmod KYS and my sick custom skin totally isn't

Attached: 1512412061616.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Imagine being such petulant Indian children that you want to encourage people whiter and richer than you to break stuff you can’t afford.
Disgusting.

Not him but I'm all for doing this and I have two hundred thousand dollars of pocket change

You must be one of the ifag that fell for the microwave charging function

Attached: 1544240210775.jpg (460x431, 17K)

Just say that the iphone has solar panels inside the cameras and you can charge it by pointing the camera at the sun for it to charge.

Larp
You must be one of those Pajeets that drinks from the Ganges and thinks toilets are for worship.

Attached: 0A09D806-383E-460E-A5B9-57124E9D44B1.jpg (1242x1998, 1.4M)

now you have 3 agents spy on you on one time instead of 1 agent. Apple fags actually pay money for this.

I heard that the new iPhone camera has a solar function, just point it at the sun and it'll keep your phone above 10% until you can charge it properly.

Attached: 1535170094738.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Larp
Imagine being this much of a loyal consumer piggy

spotted the itoddler

this is probably way more convincing. the new camera has a solar charger embedded in it

Major levels of cope

It's called a MetLife Total Control Account dumbass look it up it's real

Major levels of seethe

what compelled someone to make such a monstrosity?

just enjoy your poordroid user

Really? That's actually really cool

Wow 3 cameras! My S10 totally doesn't have that!

I'd love to see what uncle dave would say about that.

>the new iPhone 11 camwra module has a IR camera built into it, you can do alot of crazy stuff with it
>for example, point your camera into the sun to see a an actual view of the sun without the distortion of the atmosphere
>but because the sensor technology isn't so fast yet, you need to point your iphone camera straught at the sun for not less than 5 minutes so it has enough time to correct the right light spectrum waves

Guy who made the fake retro iPhone theme / fruitlooping prank image here. It's not hard, just go to apple's website and inspect element. You could've done this yourselves in like 2 minutes.

Attached: 1553215330756.png (1571x1419, 820K)

Honestly, we live in a world of retards. I'm sure you could do quite a bit of damage just by recycling the old "microwave your iPhone to charge it" meme.

Doubt it would kill the sensor though

>trying to catch lightning in a bottle year after year after year every single fucking time Apple releases a new iPhone
can't you spergs just be grateful for that one time the microwave prank actually worked?

>iPhone 69 Hacker
I take back everything I said about iToddlers.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

No. It's not clever enough. Besides that, your plan requires an the idiot to invest their time. This society is that of instant gratification. We must devise a plan that ruins the ifone quickly.

And the under water prank, and the bend prank and the 3.5mm jack prank
ITODDlers never learn

One of the cameras has ultraviolet functionality that can capture colors the human eye can't see and render them visible with microcrystal technology on the new screen. Just make a phosphorescent reaction with household bleach and ammonia, you can't see it in the visible spectrum, but if you get really close and snap a picture you might be able to pick up brand new colors! Keep trying if it doesn't work, you might have to mix a lot to get a reaction that's visible, or get close up and take a long video until the sensors can calibrate to it, but eventually you'll get it.

wow gottem...

we have a winner!

no one is looking to actually make these brain dead "epic pranks", this thread is about edgy anroid users stroking their fragile ego
>no uh, I'll be sure to spam retarded shit on facebook for the epic lulz because someone is totes breaking their phone over my clever images
have sex

based

But what is the point? That's exactly what apple wants.

so the cheesegrater design of the iMac is just preparing people for this?

wow, you don't say. But I don't carry DSLR in my pocket all of the time. But guess what, I do carry my phone. And I don't need my photos to be extremely high quality cause I am not making money this way and photography is not my hobby.
Music players have better sound quality and music playing capabilities. And actual flashlight is better for seeing in the dark, a fitness band has better step counting, etc. A military GPS gives better location information. A computer has better ability to edit files and a better typing experience.
Should I carry all of that shit?

this is fucking great

Attached: 1558607646786.jpg (750x731, 474K)

could be the next generation of this

Attached: 26060-36518-caviar-iphone-x-tesla-l.jpg (660x403, 37K)

made me laugh out loud
yeah sure, people are going to run to their bathroom and mix bleach and ammonia kek

I heard from somebody that the new iPhone is made from bulletproof glass and is indestructable

Attached: 1554435167031.png (400x370, 193K)

Easily the best idea ITT

Nobody buys an iphone for its fucking flashlight function.